First Prev
of 2
Next Last
telitlikitis

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Jun 11, 2012
tHIS IS A MESSAGE FOR EVERYBODY OUT THERE THATS KNOWS DOUG BLACKBURN HE IS A THEIF!!! hE DOESNT KNOW THAT WE KNOW HE HAS BEEN TAKING STUFF FROM THE APARTMENTS WHEN TERESA IS NOT THERE. oH BY THE WAY U SHOULDNT TALK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO R ON PILLS IN DAMASCUS WHEN U MY FRIEND SELL THEM TO. uR WIFE IS NO BETTER THAN U R MY FRIEND SO THE EVIDENCE IS BULIDING ANDN WHEN IT IS ALL GATHERED UR WILL BE TURNED IN, bE CAREFUL WHEN UR SNEAKING STUFF out becAUSE THE PICTURES DONT LIE dOUG. sO MAYBE KERMIT NEEDS TO INVESTIGate u instead of u narking on everybody.
realynoneofmybus iness

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Yes, it's true. I thought I was friends of Doud and Lisa's for a long time till I started finding out things. Doug has been taking advantage of his position at those apartments and those poor people for years. Lisa is just plan become a snob for no good reason. I think Doug got caught a couple years ago but it was covered up. All I can say is the people that live there need to hide their valubles and maybe their medications as well.
Doug

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Note to self: make up a new pen name!

And no, I am not THAT Doug, and don't want to be confused for him.
been there

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jun 12, 2012
I once lived in appartments that his (doug) sister ran and clothes and other things went missing. The one day I saw her daughter wearing the sweater that my father brought for me. Oh well, it must run in that family.
Mother

Bristol, VA

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Just wish this thread would spell thiefs properly. It's ugly now.
Mother

Bristol, VA

#8 Jun 12, 2012
Rule is I before E except after c, or when the sound is long A, as in neighbor and weigh. Thiefs are thiefs.
telitlikitis

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jun 12, 2012
Mother wrote:
Rule is I before E except after c, or when the sound is long A, as in neighbor and weigh. Thiefs are thiefs.
well who cares about the spelling we r here to get the word out because we r tired of this stealing. These people are getting taken advantage of at the apartments. It needs to stop and his wife takes up for him and she lies and helps him. These people want rid of him at the apartments so they can have there own stuff.
Duh

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Mother wrote:
What about "their", how does that fall into your little lesson?
Mother

Bristol, VA

#12 Jun 13, 2012
Sound is long "A", as in neighbor and weigh. Duh.
Arguments are so much better when they are literate.

Bristol, TN

#13 Jun 13, 2012
Duh had a valid point there Mother. You say I before E except after C or long A. THEIR contains EI but does not come after C and is not long A sound. Duh yourself!
Duh

Johnson City, TN

#14 Jun 13, 2012
Mother wrote:
Sound is long "A", as in neighbor and weigh. Duh.
Arguments are so much better when they are literate.
What? You must speak different than me because there is no long A sound in their.."they" maybe but not their.
Duh

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jun 13, 2012
Also, what about "theism"...school us in that one.

Criticism is so much better when it is correct.
Mother

Bristol, VA

#17 Jun 13, 2012
Did you not learn this rule in school? Someone needs slapped on the hand with a ruler. Wait, I guess you went to school when corporal punishment was no longer an option. Long for those days... Yes, "theism" is an exception. But like most "isms", its a made-up word. Not proper English. And "their" should be said with "long A" pronunciation.
Duh

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jun 13, 2012
Mother wrote:
Did you not learn this rule in school? Someone needs slapped on the hand with a ruler. Wait, I guess you went to school when corporal punishment was no longer an option. Long for those days... Yes, "theism" is an exception. But like most "isms", its a made-up word. Not proper English. And "their" should be said with "long A" pronunciation.
Taken from the Webster's Dictionary: their adj \thər, ˈther\

Rhymes with chair, bare, care, hair, mare and etc...no "long a" whether you think it should be said that way or not. As for "theism", yes it is just a made-up word but I suppose "their" is made-up as well.
Reality Check

Bristol, TN

#19 Jun 13, 2012
Mother wrote:
They're has a long A sound but Their certainly does not.
respectfully yours

Glade Spring, VA

#20 Jun 13, 2012
theft, theif, theives
katie

Damascus, VA

#21 Jun 13, 2012
Mother wrote:
It's actually supposed to be "thieves" not "thiefs"
Just throwing that out there...
Patrol

United States

#22 Jun 13, 2012
Can we get back on topic here which would be the Blackburns
just sayin

Johnson City, TN

#23 Jun 14, 2012
Patrol wrote:
so funny nothing stays on the topic once it gets going
Mother

Bristol, VA

#25 Jun 15, 2012
Patrol wrote:
No. Let's just talk about "theifs". It's more fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damascus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dakota Hubble Sat Burt 5
Ronnie hart Sat Repeatly 2
Paige Odum (Jan '10) Sat Truth will see th... 14
Lost Dog Dec 18 taxpayer 3
Laundromat Dec 18 woolybully 3
State Record Deer Dec 17 Grits 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Meadowview, VA (Aug '10) Dec 17 Brian_G 7
Damascus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web