i smell a rat

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2012
IS A SNITCH

She's is in and out of jail more than anybody and ALWAYS high, yet she never STAYS in jail.

Better be careful selling to her, she works for THEM
yep

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2012
i smell a rat wrote:
IS A SNITCH
She's is in and out of jail more than anybody and ALWAYS high, yet she never STAYS in jail.
Better be careful selling to her, she works for THEM
she sure is and her husband too
croki

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2012
hell didnt know that
the truth

Damascus, VA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
i smell a rat wrote:
IS A SNITCH
She's is in and out of jail more than anybody and ALWAYS high, yet she never STAYS in jail.
Better be careful selling to her, she works for THEM
First of all she isnt a snitch !! and second of all why dont you go to her and say it to her face to face .. lol ... she knows who you are .how you know she sales? you a drugie and buying from her? all you drug head needs to get a life !
the truth

Damascus, VA

#6 Dec 13, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>she sure is and her husband too
you trash needs to mind your own business.. walter nor cristal are snithces and most DEFF not working for the law.if you dont do drugs and do crap your not sauppise to do then you wouldnt hAve to worry about whos working for the law now would you! get a job and take care of your daughter..all you people are big writers on topix arent yall but why not be the person you think you are and go tell them this to there face !
town clown

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 14, 2012
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>you trash needs to mind your own business.. walter nor cristal are snithces and most DEFF not working for the law.if you dont do drugs and do crap your not sauppise to do then you wouldnt hAve to worry about whos working for the law now would you! get a job and take care of your daughter..all you people are big writers on topix arent yall but why not be the person you think you are and go tell them this to there face !
If you know so much about Walter and Cristal then you know she is in jail right now.She has been through a lot in her lifetime and needs prayers and not to be put down by you or anyone else that is no better.If she gets some help she could get her life straighten out instead of being talked about on this post.Why don't you get some help also and get off drugs and you don't have to worry about being SNITCHED on.When she gets out this time i will see to it that she will not be hanging out with the likes of you.Get a life.
yes

Damascus, VA

#8 Dec 16, 2012
town clown wrote:
<quoted text>If you know so much about Walter and Cristal then you know she is in jail right now.She has been through a lot in her lifetime and needs prayers and not to be put down by you or anyone else that is no better.If she gets some help she could get her life straighten out instead of being talked about on this post.Why don't you get some help also and get off drugs and you don't have to worry about being SNITCHED on.When she gets out this time i will see to it that she will not be hanging out with the likes of you.Get a life.
I hope she does get straightened out, wish her the best,hope Walter is in jail but if she hangs around him she will end up dead.dont know what she ever saw in him.but he needs prayer too
Wondering

Bristol, VA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
If yall are talking about red-headed Walter who has a sister named Betty, damn sraight he a po-lice.
liv

Damascus, VA

#10 Dec 23, 2012
Wondering wrote:
If yall are talking about red-headed Walter who has a sister named Betty, damn sraight he a po-lice.
shes not in jail but he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damascus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warriordaddy football 3 hr CHS Fan Chilhowie Va 8
who is heather hurley? (Jul '15) 5 hr Growup 36
red dog robert johnson Tue joclo 3
coach strong Aug 22 Mmmmm 6
Stacy Taylor Nurse Aug 21 wha 2
Dollar General Aug 20 Flint Fredstone 5
football season Aug 19 Confused 8

Damascus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Damascus Mortgages