Fourth meth operation in two weeks un...

Fourth meth operation in two weeks uncovered in Damascus

There are 109 comments on the Http story from Apr 8, 2010, titled Fourth meth operation in two weeks uncovered in Damascus. In it, Http reports that:

When police rounded the back of an old, abandoned trailer on East Fifth Street in Damascus Monday they found two guys lounging on the back porch - one drinking alcohol and the other shaking a two-liter bottle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Http.

praying

Farmville, VA

#113 May 3, 2010
all of you people need prayer and yes there is a god and my god does answer prayer even for people with amputees and people on meth so I do pray for all drug users because they do need help and so do you if you don't beleive in Jesus Christ who died on the cross for your sins that you could have ever lasting life
still partying

Knoxville, TN

#114 May 3, 2010
prove your god exists and that prayer works I'll follow your religion. Otherwise it's not truth, it's speculation and superstition. I won't tell you you're wrong, but I don't know and have yet to see strong evidence in support of judeo-christian religions.

If you think that you 'felt something' that made you think God 'touched your heart' you need to wonder what made you feel that way. At one point in my life I was brainwashed in to believing that might be the case, but then when I got the very same feeling at a concert with my friends I realized it was just a feeling of excitement and perhaps partly feeling like part of a group. It wasn't God.

I think meth is terrible. But I'm not going to sit and watch others tell people that they need to get off meth because they'll go to hell. What a load of shit.
christian

Johnson City, TN

#115 May 3, 2010
i hope God touches your heart and helps you see there is more to life than just this earth. i believe the bible and i know God saved me. i'm not ashamed of my lord. you will be in my prayers and so will the other people on this website. i'm praying God will show you His mercy and grace.
Duh

Bristol, TN

#116 May 3, 2010
To Christian:
You are just as guilty as "the other people on this website" you are praying for. You are on here arguing with others about their opinion. There is no difference. It does not matter what the subject matter is whether it be meth heads or religion. If you think for one minute you are better than the rest because you are "witnessing" you are a hyporite just like the tyical christian.
still partying

Knoxville, TN

#117 May 3, 2010
christian wrote:
i hope God touches your heart and helps you see there is more to life than just this earth. i believe the bible and i know God saved me. i'm not ashamed of my lord. you will be in my prayers and so will the other people on this website. i'm praying God will show you His mercy and grace.
Waste your prayers on somebody else. I asked that you prove the existence of God and I take it by your sidestepping the issue that you don't have the slightest clue where to even begin.
Danielle Campbell

Johnson City, TN

#118 May 4, 2010
Peggy wrote:
<quoted text>Dani U little tramp U got a Topix thread all your own U dont need to be on this one running your dicksucker. If it wasnt for trash like you and garbage like that cross-eyed meth-head Damascus wouldnt have no gossip and it wouldnt seem like high school to you. do Damascus a favor and get out of here.
How about leaving your last name or better yet dont, Because everyone knows that your way too honest and would never talk shit behind anyones back, Right?
hmmmm

Johnson City, TN

#119 May 4, 2010
How everyone went from meth labs to God's existence is rather odd, but whether you believe in God or not, meth labs and a drug epidemic do exist in Damascus and my home has been robbed twice in 2 years because of it. We need more than prayer here, we need the citizens to stand against it and not turn a blind eye to it. Someone tell me how they can justify breaking into my house twice and stealing from me? I have never deliberately hurt anyone. I go to work every day and earn a living. What goes around comes around -justice will be served. Tell me, how can you justfy stealing from someone? Do you think you deserve my hard earned possessions? Tell me. I'd like to pray fire form heaven on your heads....but you will see god's wrath and so I pity you and pray for you. I don't care if you believe or not. We've all heard the truth. That's all that's required.
We know

Johnson City, TN

#121 May 4, 2010
helllo wrote:
Devon who says it isn't our business what you do. You were shaking a 2 liter of meth outside on your dinky little porch and then when you got caught you threatened to kick the meth bottle at the cops. You are worthless.
Ole look another church going, bible reading, better than everyone else woman.. You know how the bible states that marriage is forever until death.. How many have you had..
Choir Boy

Johnson City, TN

#122 May 4, 2010
praying wrote:
all of you people need prayer and yes there is a god and my god does answer prayer even for people with amputees and people on meth so I do pray for all drug users because they do need help and so do you if you don't beleive in Jesus Christ who died on the cross for your sins that you could have ever lasting life
An amputee is a person whom has had a limb(s) removed. A person cannot have amputees! They may have had an amputation.

Has prayer ever made a limb grow back? No!
Cancer and other diseases CAN and DO go into remission naturally.

You clearly believe in Biblical inerrancy. Do you believe in metaphor or do you believe that when the Bible says God is a rock that He is indeed made from granite or quartz?

Since: Mar 10

Hobbs, NM

#124 May 4, 2010
The existance or nonexistance of God is irrelevant to the fact that

METH IS A HORRIBLE DRUG!! USERS NEED TO GET CLEAN TODAY BEFORE THEY DIE!!

IT IS HARD BUT IT CAN BE DONE!! I WILL BE YOUR TOPIX SUPPORT BUT PLEASE STOP USING!!
still partying

Knoxville, TN

#126 May 4, 2010
I agree. people need to get clean so they don't die.

My point was that others should go preach to somebody who gives a f*ck.
Someone who cares

Bristol, VA

#127 May 5, 2010
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust.
Matthew 5:44 - 45
Someone who cares

Bristol, VA

#128 May 5, 2010
Judge Not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Matthew 7:1-2
The Bristol Pistol

Bristol, VA

#129 May 5, 2010
I agree it is not good to judge so I'll leave that up to the court which does include a judge and to God who does judge. That being said I am however tired of seeing criminals go free when they should go to jail. This young man, according to all reports was caught red handed outside his residence so that leaves little to judge except how much time he gets in lockup. I wonder if these people who use drugs like meth would want their children to use the same drugs. therein lies the answer. When exactly is this young mans court date and where, I would like to go see the trial.
poor alychia

Summersville, WV

#130 May 5, 2010
hey it's ray don't leson to them don't care.what they r wroung for saying shit like oding and talking about andrew.the more u ster shit the more it stink's so cool down and don't get upset.
still partying

Knoxville, TN

#131 May 5, 2010
I don't know what the bible references are for, but Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass.
And that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold said so.
delmar

Johnson City, TN

#132 May 6, 2010
poor alychia wrote:
hey it's ray don't leson to them don't care.what they r wroung for saying shit like oding and talking about andrew.the more u ster shit the more it stink's so cool down and don't get upset.
Ray Ray, you have 6 misspelled words in your post, you need to go back to school and learn basic spelling or at least learn how to click the spell check key, you dumbass.
The Bristol Pistol

Bristol, VA

#135 May 6, 2010
I am waiting for Devon Greer to reply to my comment asking him if he was man enough to admit his guilt and tell the truth about his wrongdoings. Apparently Mr. Greer is afraid of telling the truth. it doesn't matter, he is going to prison anyway. I must find out when the court date is and go watch it. I want to see what kind of a man it is who uses meth when he has a child to support. I fear that Devon will be pimped out by the brothers in prison and come out with an anus big enough to drive a Cadillac into. I bet Devon is using all he can before he goes to lockup. Drug addict mentality. I say put all the meth heads together and give them all they want and the sooner they are all gone, the better. Yo Devon Greer, tell Bubba hi when you get to prison.
Trish Campbell Roberts

Johnson City, TN

#136 May 6, 2010
Danielle Campbell wrote:
Ole yeah a BIG THANKYOU to my aunt Jennifer for the topix about me and Erika.. Thanks so much.. Love ya
Jennifer never wrote anything about you ar Erika
Danielle Campbell

Johnson City, TN

#137 May 6, 2010
Trish Campbell Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Jennifer never wrote anything about you ar Erika
I was saying thank you to Jennifer for actually having the courage to get on her to delete the topics about me and Erika. It seems to me that the people that get on here and write this bullshit know a little to much. Mainly because they start out woth calling me Dani, when i know for a fact only my family members call me Dani. So i look at it like whoever that writes this shit on here, when i do know exactly who you are, are nothing more than Bibke Reading Church Going Hippicrittes. It's truley sad have so called family can pertain to be open and honest with you one minute but no sooner then you turn your back they're the same as everyone else in Damascus(as two faced as can be). Well once again I say it's mind over matter. I do not mind and not one of you matters. When it comes to this website you people can write as much imature shit as you like about me but when it comes to my child thats where you cross the line. How and what i do with my son is no ones bussiness but my own. So the next time you want to critize my parenting skills you really need to stop and thank real hard about your own. I'm only human and have made mistakes as well as everyone else, but my child is my number one priority and i do what has to be done when it comes to him. So as far as anyone of you think about me my child, my family, or friends remember not one of your oppinions matter at all. And for whoever it was about making the comment about me being a tramp or not finshing school you don't know half as much as yout think you do. So to my so called family that wants to talk shit abotu me behind my back maybe you should remember there's a time and place for everything. Karma's a BITCH and you will get yours. So STOP the bullshit grow up and be woman anough to come see me at 150 Iron Mounatin road. I'll be waiting or will meet you half way.

To Helllo, you seem to know more about me and Eirka then what we thought. But what you don't know is that we know exactly who you are and you're no better then anyone. So stop so selfrightious and stuck up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damascus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is telling a lie on someone a sin? 9 hr haha 9
Mountain Manatee, what a sad joke. (May '13) 11 hr Horsegirl 49
Gary sweat Sat Lucy 6
glade rescue squad (Jul '14) Sat AmbulanceDriver 53
Warrior pride Sat Pity Norton 2
Administration at PH Sat Pity Norton 3
hottest woman in glade? (Aug '14) Jul 29 tommy boy 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Damascus Mortgages