2.Kermit
ray ray

Johnson City, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2011
boe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Bill Nunley
2.Kermit
you stupid POS, these are the best cops this town has had in a long time. douchebag.
kray

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Jan 8, 2011
kevin luminalla and todd slagel are the biggest low lifes on the earth.
Jess

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jan 9, 2011
No one said Ray-Ray or Randy. Have they got their s--t cleaned up?????
victor

Hiltons, VA

#6 Jan 9, 2011
i would say the meth heads in town. lowe wright randy blevins
mcg

Butler, TN

#7 Jan 9, 2011
what about pot jones
pheel

Hiltons, VA

#8 Jan 9, 2011
gay ray will hold the torch high the rest of his life!
Elena

Hiltons, VA

#9 Jan 9, 2011
" baby doll Flanigan"
just me

United States

#10 Jan 9, 2011
Elena wrote:
" baby doll Flanigan"
lol, Babydoll was my hero
Elena

Hiltons, VA

#11 Jan 9, 2011
he was everybodys hero!
boe

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Jan 9, 2011
ray ray wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid POS, these are the best cops this town has had in a long time. douchebag.
then thats pretty sad
roehoe

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Jan 9, 2011
babydoll give my aunt mary a jewery box ,way back in the eary 60's pretty n pink. does any body remember sub doss or brown eyes-n- her red wagon.
roehoe

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Jan 9, 2011
they were very good folks thow,just simple minded,thow i reckon. i guess we;d all be better off sometimes if we;s that way.they didn;t even know to be judgemental.and we are.ha,i don;t mean to be.just cuttin up i reckon, now ant we.goodnight you all.
Elena

Hiltons, VA

#15 Jan 10, 2011
Why can't we all just live in Mayberry?
I just know

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jan 10, 2011
roehoe wrote:
babydoll give my aunt mary a jewery box ,way back in the eary 60's pretty n pink. does any body remember sub doss or brown eyes-n- her red wagon.
I remember Babydoll and Sub Doss,I was young and thet scared me. I do not remember brown Eyes.
sad story

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#17 Jan 16, 2011
Hey my brother who wants to move here.pay attention to these posts
Johnson

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jan 17, 2011
sad story wrote:
Hey my brother who wants to move here.pay attention to these posts
Or he could read the Ponte Vedra Beach Topix and get some of the same stuff. Funny that a community with 35.5 times more people and all the advantages in the world how similar the Topix.
whatever

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jan 17, 2011
henry autry....he was always a good one...always checking the pop machines...emma flannagan...sub or elizabeth as i knew her....jim and polly and hat tipping bill....the town has had so many great folks it's hard to believe their all gone....the town hasn't been the same since...the minute-ette....the old hardware...the 5 & 10...ace and sylvia there's two more great ones....L & S...the star market...the dairy king when nanny and ada were running it...great times and great memories...this town was a great one...i miss the times when you went to the post office you never seen a stranger now i hardly know anyone at all....i can keep naming enough to fill up ten posts and yes i do remember baby doll...i remember having to pack a bag and get out because he had set the woods a blaze....myself and my sister were just talking about this the other day.....
robert

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jan 17, 2011
Phyllis and Ann are good people remember JD Eskridge too good tow folk dieing off and being replaced by new folk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damascus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kasey Vance 10 min Mary 5
sunshine 3 hr big Johnson 7
Donna Buckley 6 hr Chad 1
Bastard 8 hr Soulless 9
Pizza plus 10 hr Linsey R 3
Chilhowie McDonalds 10 hr Hot mom 12
Food City Thu 1 Cute 1 5

Damascus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance