Van Buren Co. to Open Bidding for Amb...

Van Buren Co. to Open Bidding for Ambulance Providers

There are 67 comments on the ArkansasMatters story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Van Buren Co. to Open Bidding for Ambulance Providers. In it, ArkansasMatters reports that:

Van Buren County leaders voted unanimously on a measure that will give residents access to multiple ambulances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasMatters.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
guest

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Aug 17, 2012
Good!!
whiskeygirl1986
#2 Aug 17, 2012
Not good c that can put some people out of a job
ffjon

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2012
All the political bs involved in all this is a joke!! If people only knew all of the facts involved with the Clinton attorney (Brett Blakney) incident their perspectives might change!! The one ambulance services that was. Entwined in taking the current ambulance provider we already have is really not a good provider to have, we have used them before and trust me coming from someone who has dealt with them before it is not a adequate decision from our county officials to even be considering ! We have had trouble with them before and on top of everything they have no communications with the first responders/ fire fighters within this county which is not by any means a good thing!! Come on people, lets use a little common sense here, why travel down a road we have already been down!!
guest

Conway, AR

#4 Aug 19, 2012
I think van Buren county needs
A new ambulance service.
guest

Clinton, AR

#5 Aug 19, 2012
What's wrong with the ambulance service we have now?
DonkeyRider

Hogansville, GA

#6 Aug 19, 2012
guest wrote:
What's wrong with the ambulance service we have now?
they killed a guy
Guest

United States

#7 Aug 20, 2012
They never killed a guy the hospital did!! The hospital has to give the ambulance company permission to transfer a person out of there and they never gave that permission the ambulance was at the hospital for over four hours waiting on them to release the patient to them!
squirrel

Clinton, AR

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
They never killed a guy the hospital did!! The hospital has to give the ambulance company permission to transfer a person out of there and they never gave that permission the ambulance was at the hospital for over four hours waiting on them to release the patient to them!
That is bs ambulance would not leave county with no ambulance
guest

Clinton, AR

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Squirrel... If you or your family needed an ambulance, wouldn't you want one to be in the county available to come help you??
squirrel

Clinton, AR

#10 Aug 20, 2012
guest wrote:
Squirrel... If you or your family needed an ambulance, wouldn't you want one to be in the county available to come help you??
If you was in hospital bout to die would you want ambulance to take you to get help
guest

Clinton, AR

#11 Aug 20, 2012
squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>If you was in hospital bout to die would you want ambulance to take you to get help
If I was in a hospital with a doctor, i think I would be better off than in a ambulance bouncing down the road... No doctors in a ambulance...
squirrel

Clinton, AR

#12 Aug 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>If I was in a hospital with a doctor, i think I would be better off than in a ambulance bouncing down the road... No doctors in a ambulance...
He had a head injury needed to get to little rock to get the help he needed you must work for our shitty ambulance company you keep making excuses for them
guest

Clinton, AR

#13 Aug 20, 2012
squirrel wrote:
<quoted text>He had a head injury needed to get to little rock to get the help he needed you must work for our shitty ambulance company you keep making excuses for them
I am just trying to understand how ambulance drivers would give better help than a doctor, since that is what it seems like you are saying.
squirrel

Clinton, AR

#14 Aug 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I am just trying to understand how ambulance drivers would give better help than a doctor, since that is what it seems like you are saying.
Are you that dumb he would have got the help he needed at a little rock hospital but the ambulance would not take him they let him lay there and die
whiskeygirl1986

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2012
If u don't know the whole story of what happened then u really need to keep quiet. No reason for trashing them.
squirrel

Clinton, AR

#16 Aug 20, 2012
whiskeygirl1986 wrote:
If u don't know the whole story of what happened then u really need to keep quiet. No reason for trashing them.
My wife works at hospital I do know story
whiskeygirl1986

United States

#17 Aug 20, 2012
Maybe that side of the story but not the other side of the story
Really

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Aug 21, 2012
whiskeygirl1986 wrote:
Maybe that side of the story but not the other side of the story
Tell us YOUR side whissygirl!
whiskeygirl1986

United States

#19 Aug 21, 2012
Till u can get the facts right don't be posting stuff that u only know one side of the story.
whiskeygirl1986

United States

#20 Aug 21, 2012
If u don't know the whole story then I'm not going to post it for everybody. It's not anybody business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damascus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eileen Ross Tue Beware 1
Meth bust Tue Linda 8
Graddy & Hankins (Feb '15) Jan 13 the jewish robot 8
judy grissom Jan 13 Just so you know 3
Howard D. Short murder case (Aug '14) Jan 13 guest 10
News Child porn case lands Heber Springs man 30-year... Jan 12 Ernie 4
Quitman head coach (May '17) Jan 11 Jenny 5

Damascus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Damascus Mortgages