Scoop: the Chew on Abc - 10/29 - 11/2, 2012

Oct 26, 2012 Full story: BroadwayWorld.com

IT'S A "HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR" ON ABC'S "THE CHEW," WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31 WITH A FIRST GROUP APPEARANCE FROM "THE VIEW" HOSTS "The Chew" Kicks Off Its Countdown to Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 1 Guest appearances from Amy Sedaris , Chef Fabio Viviani, Sean Astin and Chef Richard Blais, October 29 November 2 It's a "Halloween Spooktacular" ... (more)

Full Story
Nancy Walker-Davis

Mandeville, LA

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I just went somewhere in Mandeville, La and I ran into Mario Batali!!! Unbelieable!!! OMG I think I just dreamt it. I have no clue as to where I met him or why he's here, Halloween rings a bell. I would like to know why he's here and I'll try to figure out in the meantime where I met him. It's not that big of a town. Thank you,
Sincerely,
Nancy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damariscotta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 12 Half a Bubble Off 121
Carfax Discount AAA (Jun '11) Aug 21 Carmi 6
Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Jul '14 Phillip 20
SAVE THE DATE: Beatles tribute coming to Damari... Jun '14 New England Music... 1
traffic May '14 electro 2
Missing Woolwich Man Wanted for Theft from Wald... (Sep '07) May '14 sugarbaker 11
Damariscotta Church Votes in First Female Pastor Mar '14 Burned up Volvo 1
•••
•••
Damariscotta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Damariscotta Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Damariscotta People Search