Toll managers OK Bay Bridge opening b...

Toll managers OK Bay Bridge opening bash funds

There are 3 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Feb 14, 2013, titled Toll managers OK Bay Bridge opening bash funds. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The Bay Area Toll Authority unanimously signed onto a $5.6 million spending plan Wednesday for security, buses, ticketing and access so the public can walk the 6 miles from Oakland to San Francisco across the new eastern span of the Bay Bridge on the day before it opens to traffic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

TedsLiver

San Francisco, CA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Another bad idea and complete waste of taxpayer money.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Governor Brown needs to step in with an Executive Order and stop this mis-use of public funds...

In this econ, there is no reasonable justification for this. We needed a bridge, we got a bridge. Now move on...

May I please have 5.6 Million to throw a party? I mowed my lawn.

The former or the latter; Crazy!
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#3 Feb 21, 2013
So surprised there is no outcry over this...
Moonbeam must be planning on a photo-op.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daly City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$15 an Hour 13 min One Can Hope 126
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 hr Just Think 60,812
Same Sex Marriage: It's Officially Legal 6 hr woodtick57 835
News California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat stupid hippies 5,134
just need a few edibles for pain management Sat J and Lisa 1
News Daly City Gang Member Gets Life For Rival's Murder (Feb '08) Jun '15 lil snickerz 5
Anger by public of locked up restrooms at 250 S... May '15 Heywood 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daly City Mortgages