SJ cops nab alleged Peninsula killer

SJ cops nab alleged Peninsula killer

There are 39 comments on the San Jose Mercury News story from Aug 28, 2006, titled SJ cops nab alleged Peninsula killer. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

After more than a month of searching, Daly City police have nabbed murder suspect Quincy Norton Sr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
chacaron

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Apr 8, 2008
This fool is carzy...he needs to die
East Palo Alot

Walnut Creek, CA

#22 Apr 23, 2008
I just wanted to let REAL know that it would be best to use the grammar check when writing a post on a public forum. The response below is passionate, yet is very BAD writing. I'm sorry. I'm just keeping it REAL!
REAL wrote:
you are really a dumb female Quincy is a grown a$$ man Ms. Johnson took know part in hiding his a$$ so know what you are talking about before you open your big a$$ mouth you sure talk alot of sh!t for someone who is so clueless your damn self I was there and she wanted him to turn himself in and he would have if the police wouldn't have took so damn long getting there so as far as him being innocent or not I don't know but only god can judge him and last time I check you aren't god so the best thing for you to do is pray instead of wishing something bad on someone you don't know and as far as your ghetto as family coming to MS. Johnson's house and burning that car up in her yard you aren't any better then a murderer yourself her children were asleep there you could have burned that whole house down what were you stupid ghetto no job having b!tches thinking I am sorry for your loss but don't take it out on the wrong one and the next time you ghetto hood rats want to come up to the court house thick go right ahead because you ain't pumpin fear in nobody don't forget Ms. Johnson has a family to best believe they got her back, and they roll deep to but they all have jobs to go to everyday.<quoted text>
Rep yo city

United States

#23 May 4, 2008
East Palo Alot wrote:
I just wanted to let REAL know that it would be best to use the grammar check when writing a post on a public forum. The response below is passionate, yet is very BAD writing. I'm sorry. I'm just keeping it REAL!
<quoted text>
god dont like ulgy thats why you spelled alto wrong in your name
whoever

Vallejo, CA

#24 May 7, 2008
well tell ms. johnsons' scary ass to show up and be proud for being ignorant and you all can stand in support of her ignorance. or correct her because you love her and want to see her at her best with the best. If not, its obvious why she can't get right. she's a product of her surroundings. Damn i guess the devil can't work alone. He also has a entourage.
REAL wrote:
you are really a dumb female Quincy is a grown a$$ man Ms. Johnson took know part in hiding his a$$ so know what you are talking about before you open your big a$$ mouth you sure talk alot of sh!t for someone who is so clueless your damn self I was there and she wanted him to turn himself in and he would have if the police wouldn't have took so damn long getting there so as far as him being innocent or not I don't know but only god can judge him and last time I check you aren't god so the best thing for you to do is pray instead of wishing something bad on someone you don't know and as far as your ghetto as family coming to MS. Johnson's house and burning that car up in her yard you aren't any better then a murderer yourself her children were asleep there you could have burned that whole house down what were you stupid ghetto no job having b!tches thinking I am sorry for your loss but don't take it out on the wrong one and the next time you ghetto hood rats want to come up to the court house thick go right ahead because you ain't pumpin fear in nobody don't forget Ms. Johnson has a family to best believe they got her back, and they roll deep to but they all have jobs to go to everyday.<quoted text>
Juror

Lake Hughes, CA

#25 May 15, 2008
everyone we delivered today we found quincy norton guilty and is a 1st degree murder. We talked to the family and huger everyone They were very happy and I hope this makes some of you happy too. It was very tough being part of this case but I'm very satisfied with the outcome.
Someone Who Loves Tamika

United States

#26 May 15, 2008
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for seeing the monster he really is. You have saved many other lives by putting this animal away. Tamika was a beautiful,smart,and ambitious young woman. She was also a dedicated mother who loved her close knit family. This is the best thing to happen since losing her so tragically. We love Tamika and we are eternally thankful to you all.
Juror wrote:
everyone we delivered today we found quincy norton guilty and is a 1st degree murder. We talked to the family and huger everyone They were very happy and I hope this makes some of you happy too. It was very tough being part of this case but I'm very satisfied with the outcome.
Juror

Burlingame, CA

#27 May 15, 2008
Hey we all felt very good about our decision. We know our decision will never bring Tamika back but we hope that it will bring some peace to the Mack family. I hugged Tamikss mom like 3 times as well as the whole family. It was the best feeling I had in a long time. If anyone knows where Chery Mack works please let me know all I know is she works at UCSF would like to check on her sometime. I think this is the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life
Bystander

AOL

#28 May 16, 2008
Oh...if we could just bring precious Tamika back, this would all be for naught. But since this will never be possible, we who are left behind must struggle to come to grips with our great, unconcievable loss and forge ahead toward a place of peace. Charene Mack will survive, by God's grace, to embrace the blessing of raising her grandchildren and keeping them safe. I'm sure she would respond to any sincere inquirer that she may be found at the bedside of a child in need.
CONVICTED- COUSIN DANA

San Pablo, CA

#29 May 16, 2008
WHOA!!!!!!! The weight has been lifted! Thank you everyone for the love and support that my family needed. Quincy will never again walk the streets, hang out and as one has put it, Eat a BBQ rib ever again. JUSTICE ws SERVED, May 15 2008. Tamika Mack Rest in Peace cousin, we get 'em
FRIEND

AOL

#30 May 16, 2008
How you feelin now!!??
To The MOHC

Courtland, CA

#31 May 17, 2008
"MOHC" do you finally see the light? Your baby's daddy is a convicted murderer! You better say bye bye now because he's off to prison forever. Now get a backbone and now put your kids first and focus your energy on them. He just used you,you were only the sideline. By the way, you probably haven't heard Quincy is cheating on YOU but not with females. The word is he's a down low brotha in jail. No one can drop the soap around him. Many of us aren't surprised. In prison he'll forget all about you when he's really going to be someone's bitch. The shame and harrassment you and your kids now get you brought on yourself. Wipe your tears and thank god you're still here!
To MOHC

United States

#32 May 17, 2008
"MOHC" Do you realize that Quincy was trying to put Tamika's murder on you? Do you realize that he is using you? Tamika was taken from her children because of this animal. Are you that in love that you were willing to leave your children and sit in prison so Quincy could be free? Free to stalk and abuse other women.You should be thankful that you are still here.Quincy's been a down low brotha all along not just in jail!
Friend

AOL

#33 May 17, 2008
"MOHC" Do you realize that Quincy was trying to put Tamika's murder on you? Do you realize that he is using you? Tamika was taken from her children because of this animal. Are you that in love that you were willing to leave your children and sit in prison so Quincy could be free? Free to stalk and abuse other women.You should be thankful that you are still here.Quincy's been a down low brotha all along not just in jail!

Well said to the last two comments..!The sad thing is she will probably STILL deal with him even though HE and his lawyer made her out to be the murderer...I wonder what her kids think of her? How embarassing for them, what a sorry excuse for a mother..!! And yes, he will have a good time where he is going cause now he can be GAY out in the open!
(PS...MOHC, have you taken an AIDS test latetly)
With Great Appreciation

United States

#34 May 28, 2008
Juror wrote:
Hey we all felt very good about our decision. We know our decision will never bring Tamika back but we hope that it will bring some peace to the Mack family. I hugged Tamikss mom like 3 times as well as the whole family. It was the best feeling I had in a long time. If anyone knows where Chery Mack works please let me know all I know is she works at UCSF would like to check on her sometime. I think this is the hardest thing I ever had to do in my life
Hello Juror; Thanks so much for your ability to endure the horrible task of hearing,seeing and assisting withthe verdict for justice.. Quincy is a real monster. At times I could see on the faces of the jurors Quincys attitude and crazy disrespectful remarks concerning his wife helped make it easier for you to reach the correct verdict. Although it was tough waiting on the verdict we appreciate your taking your time to make sure all was according to instruction. May you have a wonderful life knowing that you have helped a wounded family begin to heal.
the man

United States

#35 Jan 16, 2009
for all y'all haters free quincy norton he is innocent that was my cuzzo he didn't do it and who ever call ma untie a tramp again you gonna get yo a$$ beat
To The So Called Man

Novato, CA

#36 Jan 22, 2009
the man wrote:
for all y'all haters free quincy norton he is innocent that was my cuzzo he didn't do it and who ever call ma untie a tramp again you gonna get yo a$$ beat
You sound real young and stupid saying free Quincy. I wonder if it were your auntie killed would you be saying that. She was going to be next. Where were you when your "cuzzo" was beating her ass? His sons where there & will never forget what they heard and saw that morning. The person you thought you knew had many different sides to him. So don't speak on something you know nothing about.As for calling your auntie a tramp that and more is what she is. Anyone that helps a murderer and lies to police is a criminal. And she also writes bad checks.She is a convicted felone. Your beloved auntie who was only his mistress not the wife is pathetic and so are you.What a role model for her kids and you. I don't think so! Think about it alot of people hate Quincy do you really think he would be safe as a "free" man?
new trial

Pacifica, CA

#37 Jul 8, 2009
how heavy is the wieght now
CONVICTED- COUSIN DANA wrote:
WHOA!!!!!!! The weight has been lifted! Thank you everyone for the love and support that my family needed. Quincy will never again walk the streets, hang out and as one has put it, Eat a BBQ rib ever again. JUSTICE ws SERVED, May 15 2008. Tamika Mack Rest in Peace cousin, we get 'em
courtwatcher

Oakland, CA

#38 Oct 17, 2010
guilty again because there was no new evidence. it was unbelieveable. the second attorney's story did not make any sense at all.
sweep the floor with him.
ceg

Shirley, NY

#39 Sep 3, 2011
i worked with tamika. we both where hired around the same time. the week prior to her murder. she came into the hospital kitchen and whispered softly in her calm usual tone.. "im getting a divorce from my husband" i told her Tam do whats best for you.. lifes too short.. no one knows when it will all end.. and we agreed. but i did not know that 3 days later shed be taken from this earth. she told me how shed met him, driving on the road both in there cars, and he beeped his horn and asked her to pull over so he could get her number. who would have known that years later, the man that help her create life, would eventally be the same man that would take her life..... all in the name of what? a green eyed monster called jealousy... Ladies beware... if a man has control issues , emotional loss of control, or a temper problem think before you give your heart and life to him... God bless you tam.. we love and miss you. thank you for your light and the lessons you thought us in your calm strenght.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daly City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genetic conflict eminent for the U.S. Fri genetic conflict 1
Caperhugnuts Fri Ace 3
News Sex in the family bed: Does it happen? (Jul '11) Thu L C T 000 138
0-6 49rs capernuts Oct 19 Jake D 2
Global Warming is A Joke ! Oct 19 Jake D 11
NFL Roger Goodballs Oct 19 Jake D 3
Las Vegas Shooting Victim Sues Stephen Paddock ... Oct 19 Pro Marriage 2

Daly City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daly City Mortgages