Daly City: Battle brewing over plans ...

Daly City: Battle brewing over plans to develop historic dunes

There are 2 comments on the The Campbell Reporter story from Nov 25, 2012, titled Daly City: Battle brewing over plans to develop historic dunes. In it, The Campbell Reporter reports that:

In the roughly 100,000 years since a finger of the Pacific Ocean helped deposit great mounds of sand in Daly City, most of the formations have been paved over with a web of roads and clumps of homes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Campbell Reporter.

Pam

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 25, 2012
DALYCITY

Daly City, CA

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Seriously?! That is a historical landmark that should stay that way. Its PRICELESS an ONE OF A KIND (; . I love my city. instead of this project thats being suggested, why not invest money in projects that are actually needed in dc

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daly City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 hr Reverend Alan 59,794
Innovative look at publishing dates for Lord of... 8 hr anonymous 16
Anger by public of locked up restrooms at 250 S... May 20 Heywood 1
News Man, 19, held in fatal stabbing of S.F. boy, 17 (Oct '08) May 18 Greatest 27
Review: Action Lock & Key Store,LLC Apr '15 Samcoleman 1
News Daly City Officer Charged With Excessive Force (Aug '06) Dec '14 yes call me 09864... 375
A quick survey for my final exam in school. Dec '14 ZachGuyTheScienceGuy 1
More from around the web

Daly City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]