Is that the best you can do for the Giants Fever...an article about Marin dorks? What a boring article, who cares about them or the blabber you wrote? AND IT'S ON THE FRONT PAGE111 OMG no wonder the IJ is advertising 50 cents a copy on the a whole page ad in the IJ...duh! Now that's real smart huh? NOT! With stupid stuff like your article and others inaccurate articles all over the paper, who the heck wants to read the IJ? Tree hugging libs I guess or non-sports "fans". NOt a real Sports Fan Or Person for sure. What a joke!!!!! Who paid you to do the article, are they relatives? a boss?
Are you off your rocker???
1) Of course it is in the paper and the article is about Marin folks....this is the MARIN IJ
2) A boring article with "blabber"?? And what is it this comment you are shoving down our throats??
3) Yeah, it is on the Front Page. It captured a huge moment for Bay Area Sports fans...notably in Marin. I am guessing this would not have been on the Front Page if the Giants lost. Giants baby, yahoo!!
4) I read the IJ, the questions is....why are you reading the IJ if it is only read by "tree hugging libs"??
5) "NOt a real Sports Fan Or Person for sure." You are seriously off your rocker, the article says he has been a season ticket holder since the 1980's!! Unless you think he is lying...but why would he do that if people in his community can turn around and call him a liar.
"Real Sports Fan in Marin", you're the joke! You seriously lack any fairplay. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything all.
P.S. No I am not paid to say this, but I would pay to see you go back to whatever hole you cam from.