I hate stupid women
stupid women r useless

Dalton, GA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Does anyone know what ever happened to the stupid bi_ch that used to work in the shoe department at lovemans or what ever the name was back about 8 or 9 years years ago. It's funny you don't see her around the mall working anymore. She was always talking about people being in jail eating peanut butter and jelly sandwichs now she is eating peanut butter and jelly sandwichs from what I have been hearing. Just wanted to let you know stupid bi_ch I have got a high paying job and I will never have to hear your loud ass mouth trying to degrade me because of your jealously bi_ch. The joke is on you stupid bi_ch.
stupid women r useless

Dalton, GA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Proffits was the name back then before that Lovemans. Now they are a big nothing. LOUD MOUTH ill mannered bitches like this may be why they folded.
idiots

Dalton, GA

#3 Dec 27, 2012
yea they ran me down in the back parking lot. hell i thought he was a crazy person trying to rob me the reason I was running. You can bet I sued them to the fullest.
munum

Masontown, PA

#4 Dec 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch... well what about the just dumb girls?,,they cool?
N Th Wnd

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Dec 29, 2012
stupid women r useless wrote:
Does anyone know what ever happened to the stupid bi_ch that used to work in the shoe department at lovemans or what ever the name was back about 8 or 9 years years ago. It's funny you don't see her around the mall working anymore. She was always talking about people being in jail eating peanut butter and jelly sandwichs now she is eating peanut butter and jelly sandwichs from what I have been hearing. Just wanted to let you know stupid bi_ch I have got a high paying job and I will never have to hear your loud ass mouth trying to degrade me because of your jealously bi_ch. The joke is on you stupid bi_ch.
Got ya a high paying job did ya??? What do you call high paying???

Since: Dec 09

Cleveland, TN

#6 Dec 30, 2012
It's more a matter of stupid people in general, tho I'm sure most of them are some use to someone.

Either way, I can't get past the fact that you would post a rant like this about an anonymous girl who's rude mouth made you mad nearly a decade ago...
I Like Smoke

Lees Summit, MO

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Everybody remembers you as being the one that sat on the corner with your leg draped over your head lickin your butt like the dog you are.
could not stand her

Summerville, GA

#8 Jan 1, 2013
I remember the one you are talking about. who couldn't remember her. She was even rude to the employees she worked with. Real mousey lookin always making fun of peoples conversation and cloths. She was let go for being a trouble maker. She cried like a baby when they fired her.
okiedokie

Dalton, GA

#9 Jul 25, 2013
I am sure these girls hate you too, because you are a looser!
joe

Dalton, GA

#10 Jul 29, 2013
I am sure womn hate your stupid but also.
jack

Dalton, GA

#11 Aug 5, 2013
I am sure people hate you too, for being stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mexicans should go back to mexico (Jun '10) 3 hr Freudian Slap 256
Beaulieu (Aug '11) 13 hr Hello 61
The Kilgore Twins-Ashlie and Amy (Oct '10) Fri Realitycheck 57
Sears Fri Rex 4
how is the new coaching going to be at north mu... (May '09) Fri Really 100
neighbors yard full of garbage (Mar '15) Thu Tina 81
Melena B lips injections (May '15) Aug 16 horsezazz 10

Dalton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance