Any Hispanic Clubs in Dalton?

Posted in the Dalton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jose Perez

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2008
I might be visiting the area soon to visit friends and would like to know if there is much to do for Hispanics as far as clubs or stuff...

Since: Oct 08

Dalton, GA

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Yes there are about 5 Hispanic club's here. However they are now big.. but they are a place to hang out with other hispanic's.. Espero que eso te ayuda..
lmao

Dalton, GA

#3 Jun 21, 2010
please jose dont come visit dalton, because im guessin that when u come then your gonna bring all 22 of your children and your 5 wives and their sisters and brothers and cousins. please!! we got enough mexicans here, please dont mess this place up anymore..we dont need or want you here..stay at home !!
stay at home

Dalton, GA

#4 Jun 21, 2010
yes i agree. please dont come to dalton. we dont have any jobs down here because of the rest of the mexicans. and i know your not comin down here just to visit a club. your comin down here to nose around in our business and to try and find a job to take away from some white man thats tryin to feed his family. so just stay at home like the person above me wrote. yall have already takin enough away from us and you need to go back to your real home in mexico.
sTAY aWAY fROM gA

United States

#5 Jun 22, 2010
amd dont bring your heroine, mariujhana, and cocainee either you poeple done ruint dalton awlready.
Against illegals

Detroit, MI

#6 Jun 22, 2010
Stay where you are.
Educated Liberal

Dalton, GA

#7 Jul 25, 2010
Funny how these people who are the first to say, "Learn to speak English" are the ones who can't spell for shit.

Don't bring your heroine?
And what exactly is cocainee?
Ruint? Alwready?

Get some learnin', you fucktard.
Ga Redneck

Dalton, GA

#8 Jul 26, 2010
don t come here,we can t afford to support any more Mexican s
Eva Bruce

Dalton, GA

#9 Aug 28, 2010
Wal-Mart. lol
Kimmy

Fitzgerald, GA

#10 Aug 29, 2010
Eva Bruce wrote:
Wal-Mart. lol
LMAO!!!!! Isn't that the truth!Just go to Wal-Mart on a saturdy night and you will find their hang out with all their little unsupervised anchors running loose.
proud to b country

Chickamauga, GA

#11 Aug 29, 2010
the mall is a good mexican club
main

Cohutta, GA

#12 Sep 1, 2010
You people are really LAME-O's!!! Jose come on to dalton and bring all your friends and lets do this!! Theres all kinds of spot for mexicans to kick it!! either its walmart to piss white people off more or the mall (cuz obviously we are the only people that can afford to buy stuff lol) All this people just talk and talk and dont back nothing up so let them say whatever!! hahahaHA we are the ones that get the last laugh! What they dont realize is that they are just as bad!! So COME TO DALTON!! Your welcome and who ever you want to bring,,,and that dude that said your 5 wives (lol dumb one its wife hahaha n his "american" i guess he didnt go to school Oh that redneck!!) he just hating cuz he cant get one!! hahaha Crack is Wack people!!
Eva Bruce

Dalton, GA

#13 Sep 1, 2010
Yes Jose, Please come to Dalton. You can stay with main while your in town. He will kiss your ass daily. Hell, You can even bring the whole family to stay and sing "We are the world" while holding hands.
taxpaying citizen

Fitzgerald, GA

#14 Sep 2, 2010
main wrote:
You people are really LAME-O's!!! Jose come on to dalton and bring all your friends and lets do this!! Theres all kinds of spot for mexicans to kick it!! either its walmart to piss white people off more or the mall (cuz obviously we are the only people that can afford to buy stuff lol) All this people just talk and talk and dont back nothing up so let them say whatever!! hahahaHA we are the ones that get the last laugh! What they dont realize is that they are just as bad!! So COME TO DALTON!! Your welcome and who ever you want to bring,,,and that dude that said your 5 wives (lol dumb one its wife hahaha n his "american" i guess he didnt go to school Oh that redneck!!) he just hating cuz he cant get one!! hahaha Crack is Wack people!!
Now you are really showing how dumb you are,"wife" is singular for 1 "wife".When you have more than 1 "wife" the word "wives" is used.It is plural meaning more than 1.See,thats what happens when you people come to our country and refuse to learn proper english.Now,go lick your wounds,you should be embarrased.

Definition of WIVES
plural of wife

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wiv...
ilovemusic

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2011
Yall are full of shit all yall do is eat,be lazy and eat and be lazy!and hate!stupid racist ppl!the guy is asking if there's any clubs because he wants to visit not stay in ur freaking lame city filled with hatred!it's not like it's the best place ever!! So jose u can go let these animals say whatever they want!it's not like they're gunna be in the clubs!ooh they will never confront u!they are full of it!I'm only talking about the racist ones! I know a lot of white noble ppl!these racist ppl in dalton are sooo stereotype and stupid and lame not to mention most of them are grown ppl acting like 5 year olds!lol
LAZ NARCARANDAZ

Ganado, TX

#18 Aug 12, 2012
MIREN BOLA DE CABRONES Q DIGO GRINGOS DE LECHE SI NO TIENEN NADA DE DECIR BAYANSE A PIKRSE LA COLA BOLA DE PESCUESO ROJOS (RED NECK.......... Y PERENCE Q AKA MI CHUNTARA AMIGA Y YO BAMOS A IR PARA DALTON GA Y LES BAMOS A ENSENR COMO BAILAR TRIVAL ALO CHUNTARO TRIVALERAS Y CAYENSE Q REBIEN Q LES GUSTAN LAS MEXICANS GIRLS OOOOOHHHHH HELL YEAH.... WHITE OSEA WHITE MILK Y LAZ GRINGAZ NO TIENEN SHYET DE CUERPO ESTAN MAZ FLACAZ QUE UN GUZANO LMAO Y RE BIEN QUE LOS GRINGOS LES GUZTA LA MUJER LATINA AL 100000!!!!! BOLA DE PENDEJOZ!!!! SOMOZ LAZ MAS SHULAZ! Y PARRRANDERAS REBELDEZ Y PINSCHES ATRIVIDAS Y CABRONAS Y QUE!!!!!???? Y YA ACABAMOS CON NUESTRA INSPIRACION.......... PURO PINCHE GUANAJUATO MEXICO... ;)
guera

United States

#19 Aug 13, 2012
main wrote:
well said my friend:))
eatmotacos

Sycamore, GA

#20 Aug 13, 2012
Yeah, come to Dalton, with the highest percentage of illegal alien residents in Georgia, and the highest unemployment in the country. Here's a photo taken downtown, just last week.

http://www.studiolum.com/wang/mexican-revolut...
Just me

Calhoun, GA

#21 Aug 13, 2012
Big D flea market, Walmart & food stamp office are the happening places here in Dalton!!
Beaner

Ringgold, GA

#22 Aug 15, 2012
Just me wrote:
Big D flea market, Walmart & food stamp office are the happening places here in Dalton!!
I start here. If that don't work, I pick up a married woman from the Weight Watchers Meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Staats 9 hr Anonymous 68
Swangdangger steals parts. (Jul '17) 15 hr redman 5
school is for fools 22 hr iiiinterjections 3
rickey flood Sat Calvinlee 6
jesse lee anderson May 25 a neice 7
Crooked Hillary May 25 Hilda Sue 1
Thanks Murray County May 24 tim 2

Dalton Jobs

Personal Finance

Dalton Mortgages