bryan dennington/ murderer

Posted in the Dalton Forum

only one concerned

Cartersville, GA

#1 Nov 11, 2010
Does anyone even care that Bryan Dennington killed someone in Dalton and got away with the crime?
Curious

Dalton, GA

#2 Nov 16, 2010
I care, but what can you do about it?
Sister without a Brother

Newport News, VA

#3 Jan 5, 2011
I care deeply and daily. Any suggestions?
Ashley

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2011
I care too. I wish that there were dif laws for this. Since Bryan was clear of the criminal part of this crime and can't be charged again.... is there a way to file a civil suit? This is what was done to OJ n his trial. I know its for mo.ey but Its some form of justice n in a way its also a way of getting his guilt on record.... if the case is won tht is. Good luck!
Curious

Ringgold, GA

#5 Apr 20, 2011
I think you should get some real legal advise about this. This site is no where to get any kind of advise. Most of these people are crazy. It's a wonder there has not been more said about him on this topic. It's such a sad story. I'm sorry about your brother. People get into fights everyday. Is it ok to kill the other person involved and claim self defense every time? That guy had a black eye in the mug shot but so what. Was that a reason to kill the other person?
Curious

Ringgold, GA

#6 Apr 20, 2011
Another thing, not taking up for that piece of crap, but, you calling him a murderer is illegal. He was never tried and convicted for killing him. He could sue you for saying that. Just fyi.
Anna

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Apr 20, 2011
true, Curious....slander.
Anna

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Apr 20, 2011
and liable (written) for that matter.
Seriously

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2011
He may not legally be a murderer, but he is in every other way. I stopped at the store, right after it had taken place. To see that young man's body lying there in the parking lot was extremely devastating. It's an image that I can't get out of my head :(
Curious

Maryville, TN

#10 Aug 27, 2011
Did Bryan Dennington die?
Curious

Maryville, TN

#11 Aug 27, 2011
I seen on Facebook where people are posting RIP Bryan Dennington. Bryan's Facebook is under Shelton Udodenn. Just fyi.
Babygirl12

Ringgold, GA

#12 Aug 27, 2011
Yes. Bryan is dead. I heard he was found in his bedroom, but have no more details....wish I knew more.
hello

Chatsworth, GA

#13 Aug 27, 2011
i think they took his page down
Bryans friend

Dalton, GA

#14 Sep 24, 2011
Bryan was a friend of mine, he has passed away. Whatever mistakes he has made (like us all) he will be punished for. I am sure none of us are in no position to judge or point fingers. He was loved by the people that knew him and he leaves behind two sweet little boys.
KING WATSON

Portales, NM

#15 Oct 17, 2011
MAY YOU REST IN PEACE BRYAN!! YOU ARE AND WILL BE "MISSED" DEARLY!! YOU WERE A GREAT FRIEND AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THE MEMORIES!!!!!(SK8TER BOY!) LOVE YA BUDDY!!
Love you Bryan

Glen Allen, VA

#16 Oct 22, 2012
Miss you everyday
autonomous

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Love you Bryan wrote:
Miss you everyday
everyday Bryan, everyday.
autonomous

United States

#18 Mar 23, 2013
everybody keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you're talking about and fck off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
send all mexicans with or without a green card ... (Jul '10) 16 hr bubbarick 150
Liberal Hypocrites Sat dooley 1
It's Coming Sat dooley 1
Bryant Cochran going to prison Fri Georgia girl 14
RIP Stephanie Fritts (Jan '14) Thu cathy reed 61
Woman with signs taped to her body... Apr 13 Dennis Duffy 2
Outlaws MC clubhouse?? Apr 13 SyLo4Life 5

Flash Flood Watch for Whitfield County was issued at April 19 at 8:01AM EDT

More from around the web

Dalton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]