First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Feb 25, 2009
does anyone know what happened with wayne fricks owner of fricks inc. or pcs chemical? how did he loose everything?
Simone

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Mar 1, 2009
Wow didn't know he lost everything sad
curious

Maryville, TN

#3 Mar 8, 2009
wondering wrote:
does anyone know what happened with wayne fricks owner of fricks inc. or pcs chemical? how did he loose everything?
I'm really curious as to why is surprises anyone. Look at the economy across this nation and especially the Dalton Georgia. I know the business wasn't to be had in Dalton GA. It's dying on the vine. It has the highest unemployment rate of the nation. It could happen to anyone these days.
bulldogfn

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Mar 10, 2009
You have a point curious! I think Dalton has been hit the hardest in our area.
pissed unsecured debtor

Dallas, GA

#5 Mar 15, 2009
Our nations current crisis is due to people just like Wayne Fricks!! Banks loaned him money without requiring collateral. However, if the average person like me, goes to the bank for a business loan, we have to give blood and our childrens birth certificates. The banks are crooked and so are the bankruptcy lawyers!! Then our nation turns around and bails out the banks after they make such poor decisions!! Loans that are not secured by collateral make no business sense at all!! I understand good people can get into bad situations. However, when you, your wife, your daughter, and all your grandkids live like millionaires and drive vehicles that cost 90,000, and you owe for everything you purchase and you don't pay it back that's stealing!! Wayne Fricks ripped off a lot of good people!!! Good people extended credit to him, and he maxed out 5 companies, and all of us that lost money are screwed! It pisses me off that people such as myself work hard do not live like he lives and yet we loose, while he goes and buys new vehicles, relocates in Nashville, and conventiently he completely restored the New Orleans Manor in Nashville, purchased new shuttle van, and God only knows what else prior to filing bankruptcy. He bankrupt on 11 million dollars! Do not feel sorry for him!! Yeah, he lost his mansion in Ringgold, or let's say the attorney and Wayne are currently making it look like such, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bastard don't end back up in his house. I would bet he is better off now than he ever was. When our law allows people to do what Wayne has done, we should release every prisoner in jail for theft. The only difference in Wayne and an imprisoned jail mate for theft is Wayne had an attorney respresent him and our law let him do it.
yep

Dallas, GA

#6 Mar 15, 2009
idk
bulldogfn

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Mar 16, 2009
pissed unsecured debtor wrote:
Our nations current crisis is due to people just like Wayne Fricks!! Banks loaned him money without requiring collateral. However, if the average person like me, goes to the bank for a business loan, we have to give blood and our childrens birth certificates. The banks are crooked and so are the bankruptcy lawyers!! Then our nation turns around and bails out the banks after they make such poor decisions!! Loans that are not secured by collateral make no business sense at all!! I understand good people can get into bad situations. However, when you, your wife, your daughter, and all your grandkids live like millionaires and drive vehicles that cost 90,000, and you owe for everything you purchase and you don't pay it back that's stealing!! Wayne Fricks ripped off a lot of good people!!! Good people extended credit to him, and he maxed out 5 companies, and all of us that lost money are screwed! It pisses me off that people such as myself work hard do not live like he lives and yet we loose, while he goes and buys new vehicles, relocates in Nashville, and conventiently he completely restored the New Orleans Manor in Nashville, purchased new shuttle van, and God only knows what else prior to filing bankruptcy. He bankrupt on 11 million dollars! Do not feel sorry for him!! Yeah, he lost his mansion in Ringgold, or let's say the attorney and Wayne are currently making it look like such, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bastard don't end back up in his house. I would bet he is better off now than he ever was. When our law allows people to do what Wayne has done, we should release every prisoner in jail for theft. The only difference in Wayne and an imprisoned jail mate for theft is Wayne had an attorney respresent him and our law let him do it.
Sounds a bit personal to me. that being said, sounds like the banker that made the loans with no collateral should be answering for it??you said he bankrupt for 11 million. i bet that much was up for auction.???
2 cents

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Mar 16, 2009
pissed unsecured debtor wrote:
Our nations current crisis is due to people just like Wayne Fricks!! Banks loaned him money without requiring collateral. However, if the average person like me, goes to the bank for a business loan, we have to give blood and our childrens birth certificates. The banks are crooked and so are the bankruptcy lawyers!! Then our nation turns around and bails out the banks after they make such poor decisions!! Loans that are not secured by collateral make no business sense at all!! I understand good people can get into bad situations. However, when you, your wife, your daughter, and all your grandkids live like millionaires and drive vehicles that cost 90,000, and you owe for everything you purchase and you don't pay it back that's stealing!! Wayne Fricks ripped off a lot of good people!!! Good people extended credit to him, and he maxed out 5 companies, and all of us that lost money are screwed! It pisses me off that people such as myself work hard do not live like he lives and yet we loose, while he goes and buys new vehicles, relocates in Nashville, and conventiently he completely restored the New Orleans Manor in Nashville, purchased new shuttle van, and God only knows what else prior to filing bankruptcy. He bankrupt on 11 million dollars! Do not feel sorry for him!! Yeah, he lost his mansion in Ringgold, or let's say the attorney and Wayne are currently making it look like such, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bastard don't end back up in his house. I would bet he is better off now than he ever was. When our law allows people to do what Wayne has done, we should release every prisoner in jail for theft. The only difference in Wayne and an imprisoned jail mate for theft is Wayne had an attorney respresent him and our law let him do it.
Wake up and look around he is not the first and wont be the last in these hard times.
daltoncowboy

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 23, 2009
pissed unsecured debtor wrote:
Our nations current crisis is due to people just like Wayne Fricks!! Banks loaned him money without requiring collateral. However, if the average person like me, goes to the bank for a business loan, we have to give blood and our childrens birth certificates. The banks are crooked and so are the bankruptcy lawyers!! Then our nation turns around and bails out the banks after they make such poor decisions!! Loans that are not secured by collateral make no business sense at all!! I understand good people can get into bad situations. However, when you, your wife, your daughter, and all your grandkids live like millionaires and drive vehicles that cost 90,000, and you owe for everything you purchase and you don't pay it back that's stealing!! Wayne Fricks ripped off a lot of good people!!! Good people extended credit to him, and he maxed out 5 companies, and all of us that lost money are screwed! It pisses me off that people such as myself work hard do not live like he lives and yet we loose, while he goes and buys new vehicles, relocates in Nashville, and conventiently he completely restored the New Orleans Manor in Nashville, purchased new shuttle van, and God only knows what else prior to filing bankruptcy. He bankrupt on 11 million dollars! Do not feel sorry for him!! Yeah, he lost his mansion in Ringgold, or let's say the attorney and Wayne are currently making it look like such, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bastard don't end back up in his house. I would bet he is better off now than he ever was. When our law allows people to do what Wayne has done, we should release every prisoner in jail for theft. The only difference in Wayne and an imprisoned jail mate for theft is Wayne had an attorney respresent him and our law let him do it.
I think you are an unsecured creditor since Wayne would be in debtors prison if there was one. It seems like you loaned unsecured money to Wayne. You must have been looking for a profit. Maybe you made a profit over several years of doing business with him. He's been driving flashy cars since the 80's. What's new about that? You knew that when you got involved with him. What 5 companies did he bring down?
dawgs24

Franklin, TN

#10 Jan 14, 2010
he isnt the only one to have bankrupted on businesses. And none of his grandkids have ever owned a 90,000 car. You are just mad because i bet he owed money to you. get over it you idiot. dont ever call him a bastard again
brad

Ringgold, GA

#11 Jun 9, 2010
pissed unsecured debtor wrote:
Our nations current crisis is due to people just like Wayne Fricks!! Banks loaned him money without requiring collateral. However, if the average person like me, goes to the bank for a business loan, we have to give blood and our childrens birth certificates. The banks are crooked and so are the bankruptcy lawyers!! Then our nation turns around and bails out the banks after they make such poor decisions!! Loans that are not secured by collateral make no business sense at all!! I understand good people can get into bad situations. However, when you, your wife, your daughter, and all your grandkids live like millionaires and drive vehicles that cost 90,000, and you owe for everything you purchase and you don't pay it back that's stealing!! Wayne Fricks ripped off a lot of good people!!! Good people extended credit to him, and he maxed out 5 companies, and all of us that lost money are screwed! It pisses me off that people such as myself work hard do not live like he lives and yet we loose, while he goes and buys new vehicles, relocates in Nashville, and conventiently he completely restored the New Orleans Manor in Nashville, purchased new shuttle van, and God only knows what else prior to filing bankruptcy. He bankrupt on 11 million dollars! Do not feel sorry for him!! Yeah, he lost his mansion in Ringgold, or let's say the attorney and Wayne are currently making it look like such, but I wouldn't be surprised if the bastard don't end back up in his house. I would bet he is better off now than he ever was. When our law allows people to do what Wayne has done, we should release every prisoner in jail for theft. The only difference in Wayne and an imprisoned jail mate for theft is Wayne had an attorney respresent him and our law let him do it.
who is this i used to work for him and i agree with you he screwed me too that SOB tryed to get money from my step dads businesses too
brad

Ringgold, GA

#12 Jun 9, 2010
bulldogfn wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds a bit personal to me. that being said, sounds like the banker that made the loans with no collateral should be answering for it??you said he bankrupt for 11 million. i bet that much was up for auction.???
its more than 11 mill its around 25 mill i used to work for him and he tryed to get money out of my step father business too he also screwed me too i cant find a decent job becouse of him
brad

Ringgold, GA

#13 Jun 9, 2010
dawgs24 wrote:
he isnt the only one to have bankrupted on businesses. And none of his grandkids have ever owned a 90,000 car. You are just mad because i bet he owed money to you. get over it you idiot. dont ever call him a bastard again
i worked for the SOB there were more crap going on more than what you think useing his own companys too get money to pocket buying stuff with money that should have been for his company the SOB is a basterd
tjonez

Dalton, GA

#14 Sep 27, 2011
the man would give the shirt off his back ,his gave more to people than just money.for years he gave a bunch of people good jobs ,income ,vac,cars,bonuses the list goes on and on .but when things went south he is a bad gay.... you are wrong he is not . he tried to make things work butsome idiot overseas that was partners is greedy.i wish he would make a come back and piss all over u haters..p.s. brad he was very good to you also
shppooh0609

Dalton, GA

#15 Sep 27, 2011
Wayne Fricks was always good to me and my family, he helped us through alot. So the people that are mad at him, It's jealosy!! Get over it!!
Wonderer2912

Signal Mountain, TN

#16 Apr 28, 2012
I'm sorry but, Brad you have no idea what you are talking about!! You cant get a decent job because of your own self.. Wayne helped you in many ways, you wouldn't have had a car if it wasn't for him or a job for that matter! Wayne helped many people out because he is a good man! He bought people things out of the goodness of his heart when he didn't even have to! And his grandkids never owned a 90,000 car! people need to get their facts straight on here before they start running their mouths. Whats funny is everyone loved Wayne Fricks while he was giving money to people, but as soon as he lost everything and wasn't able to give to anyone anymore everyone turned their backs on him. You people are showing nothing but pure jealousy! There is no telling what that man and his family went through! Its rude ass people such as your self that need to get a life and mind your own business unless you know the facts! Its funny how you all dwell on how he is living his life! Go on with yours!
HUH

Chickamauga, GA

#17 Apr 28, 2012
Wonderer2912 wrote:
I'm sorry but, Brad you have no idea what you are talking about!! You cant get a decent job because of your own self.. Wayne helped you in many ways, you wouldn't have had a car if it wasn't for him or a job for that matter! Wayne helped many people out because he is a good man! He bought people things out of the goodness of his heart when he didn't even have to! And his grandkids never owned a 90,000 car! people need to get their facts straight on here before they start running their mouths. Whats funny is everyone loved Wayne Fricks while he was giving money to people, but as soon as he lost everything and wasn't able to give to anyone anymore everyone turned their backs on him. You people are showing nothing but pure jealousy! There is no telling what that man and his family went through! Its rude ass people such as your self that need to get a life and mind your own business unless you know the facts! Its funny how you all dwell on how he is living his life! Go on with yours!
Who is this man and what did he own?
Ringgold

Ringgold, GA

#18 Jun 23, 2012
What's his grand kids last name ? I know it's Ashley and grant but what's there last names
John Galyon

Ringgold, GA

#19 Dec 12, 2012
I worked for Wayne and his family on several landscaping projects during the late '90s, including work on his daughter's home as well as he and his wife's home. My experience with Wayne was that he was fair,honest,and generous...almost to a fault. I recall an instance in which we had a truck break down on a day that we had planned a trip to Atlanta to pick up plants, and I was about to rent a truck...when Wayne overheard a conversation I was having with an employee and insisted that I take one of his trucks. That'sjust the kind of man he was. If one of my crew was sick, he'd put one of his employees to work helping me, at his own expense...though I certainly insisted I pay their salary for the time they worked, he'd have none of it. When it came time to pay, there was never a delay. In fact, the first check he ever wrote me was for over $10,000, and he took me to meet his banker so that we could cash the check on the spot and get started that day on the project. In working for Wayne on several different projects over the course of several years, I never once had a problem with being paid, and he never once questioned an invoice. I began working for Wayne after being referred to him by a mutual friend, so their was an element of trust between us that started day one. But that trust became even stronger over the years, as my company always exceeded his expectation of quality,and it was rewarded by Wayne, in that he not only paid the agreed on price for the work, but he often wrote the final check for substantially more than what was listed on the invoice.

If you consider this a fault, Wayne could be very demanding. At times, he wanted things done now, when that wasn't always in his best interest. In dealing with plants (for instance), you have to work with Mother Nature's schedule, not Wayne's, and not mine. So during a wet, cold, and snowy week...trying to wade through mud, and around other building contractors, Wayne approached me and without going into details, let me no in no uncertain terms that he wasn't happy with our progress. I remember that in the first few sentences, he said,and i quote, "Dont'jerk me around John". In essence, my response was that I don't "jerk" people around, I was doing my best under the circumstances, and that if that wasn't good enough, we could settle up and he could find someone else to finish the job. I was pissed, he was pissed, but I think we solidified a mutual respect for each other that day. Roughly six months later, with the winter over and all of the plants looking healthy, Wayne let me in on something that was said during our winter planting. One of the carpenters told him that "all of those plants" that we had planted would die,due to their being planted in extremely cold, wet,snowy, icy weather. Wayne related to me that he told the guy, "No they won't. John knows what he's doing"...and with that, he smiled, and handed me yet another bonus check.

I left the landscaping business around 2000 and have only seen Wayne one time since...a chance meeting at a convenience store. Even then, he was still asking me to do more work for him, but I was too involved in a new business venture to be able to oblige him, but i thanked him for all the work he'd so generously given me over the years, and he thanked me as well. At one time, he had considered hiring me as his full-time landscaper, offered to pay my expenses to go to Nashville and do a l/s plan for his restaurant...including my staying at his condo for the week and all my meals being taken care of at no cost to me. But...the timing just wasn't right, and I had already decided to get out of the landscaping business.

All I can offer is my own personal experience with the Fricks family, and that experience was rock solid. In fact, I never told him so, but I felt Wayne was like the older brother I never had. Reading what seems like some unfortunate news, I realize that I need to see Wayne and the family. I hope that all of them are well.
Devin

Ringgold, GA

#20 Mar 2, 2014
What's his grand kids last name I use to be best friends with them then one day they just left and flew away to Nashville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
inland port 2 hr Yukon Cornelious 17
Who's North Murray best football player of all ... 3 hr lol 37
Paul's Drive In 5 hr Green 12
Adam Delagarza in Jail? (Sep '12) Fri Get the Facts Right 6
snitches Fri johnathan clark 2
mexicans should go back to mexico (Jun '10) Aug 27 Sonia 229
Whatever happened to Lisa stover? Aug 27 Superstar 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dalton Mortgages