old ugly lesbians
Blah

Houston, TX

#66 Jun 1, 2012
It's astounding as to how ignorant and hateful you are. Grow up, and learn about love and acceptance. Not everyone is going to be as you wish them to be.
What you don't understand, doesn't have to be threatening.
Blah

Houston, TX

#67 Jun 1, 2012
Take away everything you have. Now see that the only way you can support your family is by going to another country. Now consider citizenship with that Country but realize you may never get it because of the immigrant system's failures. You have a starving family, that you want to provide for. You have children who deserve a better life.
Never forget everyone on this planet is as human as you are.
It is the system's failure, not the people who work hard to provide better lives for themselves and others.
Also, beautiful people people exist in every race. Beauty starts on the inside. I would date someone socially deemed physically less than ideal, before I would ever date someone with the kind of hate you project. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Thankfully there are people roaming this Planet with open eyes to the truely valuable things in life.
a trucker

Summerville, GA

#68 Jun 7, 2012
uglies wrote:
I heard there were a lot of older lesbians at beaulieu at the by pass but they are all uglier than hell
They are still there uglier than ever. Hell i've not seen not one pretty girl/woman there.
another trucker

Dahlonega, GA

#69 Jun 8, 2012
hell they should pay us for having to go in there and look at their cross eyed ugly faces.
and another trucker

Dalton, GA

#70 Jun 8, 2012
shew they stink for sure!!!!!!!!!!1
jessica carpenter

Dalton, GA

#72 Jul 13, 2012
For one, I am a lesbian and am not ugly or inbred. For two, none of you can spell, so you must have no education. Just because your life sucks doesn't give you the right to sit on your prepaid phone and judge other people's lives. Most of you probably don't have a job, or live in a government home with your five children. I'm twenty and make more money than you, with a higher education. That's coming from a "homasexul". Who is the inbred fuck here? That's not me.
shirley worley

Kathleen, GA

#73 Aug 4, 2012
jessica carpenter wrote:
For one, I am a lesbian and am not ugly or inbred. For two, none of you can spell, so you must have no education. Just because your life sucks doesn't give you the right to sit on your prepaid phone and judge other people's lives. Most of you probably don't have a job, or live in a government home with your five children. I'm twenty and make more money than you, with a higher education. That's coming from a "homasexul". Who is the inbred fuck here? That's not me.
Hell it was brought to my attention about another carpenter woman how fat and and obese and ugly she has become. She looks like sh t. She does not need to be judging anyone else. Just like a lot of the other ones from D&w.
shirley worley

Kathleen, GA

#74 Aug 4, 2012
OR ELROD which ever name she is going by these days.
mikeB

Ringgold, GA

#75 Aug 23, 2012
Stop talking about beautiful women seriously how mature of alot of y'all. I think most women are beautiful if not all and I respect them and I love them because they are strong even th9ugh they think they may be weak.
mikeB

Ringgold, GA

#76 Aug 23, 2012
jehovah wrote:
Hey this is God, can I please have your attention? There's a need for intervention. Man, i'm disappointed in what I'm seeing, you fight each other in my name, treat life like its a silly game. I'd say you got the wrong idea. I've given everything to you, but look at what you do, to the world that I created. Whats with this attitude and hate? You grow more ignorant with age. You've had it made, now look at all you. Oh all i'm asking for is love! I've seen you hurt yourselves enough. Oh I'be been waiting on a change in you... This is God

On a side note just wanted to declare you are not God, and his name is not Jehovah, but Yahweh, peace!
bryan from grassmore

Canton, GA

#77 Aug 28, 2012
mikeB wrote:
Stop talking about beautiful women seriously how mature of alot of y'all. I think most women are beautiful if not all and I respect them and I love them because they are strong even th9ugh they think they may be weak.
Browder you were putting everyone down at the by pass. Hell make up your mind two faced idiot. Christian? I think not.
Lizy

Dalton, GA

#78 Sep 12, 2012
mikeB wrote:
Are you that ugly skinny bald headed BROWDER guy that was always going out to the parking lot with a Polaroid camera and taking pictures of your nasty di_k and taking it back into the warehouse at beaulieu in eton ga. and showing it to the women?
from polk county

Dalton, GA

#79 Sep 12, 2012
His name was brian not mike he was an idiot.rolmao

“Dan thim biskits es gewd!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#80 Sep 13, 2012
APRIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but I bet their teeth are white and not green like yours you F*kin b$tch to mistreat a child because she has dental defects that are hereditary and not from being inbred either you F*kin retard, you keep on, its coming to you by ME and I'm sure that your husband has warned you about F*kin with me and you didnt listen, when you F*k with my kids your F*kin with me!!!!YOU BETTER RUN NEXT TIME YOU SEE ME!!!
Hail yeah~!

“Dan thim biskits es gewd!”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#81 Sep 13, 2012
Lizy wrote:
<quoted text>Are you that ugly skinny bald headed BROWDER guy that was always going out to the parking lot with a Polaroid camera and taking pictures of your nasty di_k and taking it back into the warehouse at beaulieu in eton ga. and showing it to the women?
Ats him!
lesbians suck

Toms River, NJ

#82 Sep 30, 2012
blass wrote:
youre obviously pissed cause this dyke gets the hot lesbos...
which one of you FREAKS is the husband?
Mary

Germantown, MD

#83 Oct 10, 2012
I don't get all the energy put into bashing these lesbian women. They are just living their lives, not being attractive to you is probably the last thing on their mind. If you want someone to rake over the coals how about all those disgusting Catholic priests that hurt children????? That seems like a good cause to put your energy in, protecting children. Grow a garden, hug a friend, but geez---- leave these poor women alone!!!
Brian b

Dalton, GA

#84 Oct 19, 2012
tony b I know u r b hind this just because you went down to mexico beach florida and pitched a drunk all week don't get on here and try to make me look worse than you can't be done never will. you old drunk. I heard that jennie got drunker than you and got her ole fat ugly self arrested down there.
Grand Architect

Dalton, GA

#85 Nov 23, 2012
the women have to become a couple, because sex toys are illegal in Georgia...
frogmann

Masontown, PA

#86 Nov 24, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …
sounds interesting hi there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandy & Rhett Griffin Stole $ from her former e... 4 hr Curious 1
When that BK opening Thu BK LOVER 1
Dr.Robert Purdey Thu jackrabbitslim 1
Drug dealers Wed Timmy 21
Christmas lights Wed Beaner 5
How about Murray County Department of Family an... (Jun '10) Wed Beaner 74
Justin Frazier likes young girls (Jun '15) Wed All business 9

Dalton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance