|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Over this speculation wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't call sonny and say that. He wasn't leaving his wife for Jessica. He was just stupid and cheated with her. Jessica told sonny she was leaving him for the boyfriend to taunt him like always but the boyfriend (who wasn't really her boyfriend at all) had no intentions of having a relationship with her. He made a stupid mistake and now has to live with it forever. Soooo many douche bags cheat but none deserve all this. It had nothing to do with the 'boyfriend'. Sonny knew she had cheated on him for years and he let it go as long as she stayed with him. When she finally decided to leave him he snapped.
How funny that you presume to know what you are talking about when in fact..you obviously do not! He had already left his wife once and went back to her after a period of time. He was in love with her..as she was him..and they had been seeing each other for some time! When his wife found out she confronted Jessica AND Sonny together.. and contrary to what you made up .. Sonny was very upset and hurt! I don't suppose you're aware of why Sonny was in the Varnell area..or the fact that Chad and his family were in hiding! SO..the only thing you got right here was the OBVIOUS fact that he made a stupid mistake!
Why

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Why would the wife confront Jessica and Sonny. He problem should have been with her husband.
Reporter

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Does anyone know the name of the man she had an affair with?
umm

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Reporter wrote:
Does anyone know the name of the man she had an affair with?
Your not a very good " reporter". Do some research, it's written all over this thread.
Really

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

What difference does it make who her boyfried was? It is really none of anyone's business except his wife's.
Greenbean

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

[QUOTE who="Really???"]< quoted text>
He killed her because she was cheating on him. Not that it makes it right. It doesn't. Not at all. But that's what sent him over the edge.[/QUOTE]

He was cheating too. So now what?
curious

Buford, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

WHAT?!?!? Where do you get your information that he was cheating too........ I would be interested in knowing this info.
reno

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

hippie wrote:
No one deserved to die. But you can only push somebody so far. She shouldn't have been cheating in the first place. The married boyfriend shouldn't have messed with a married woman. Since sonny didn't get him I hope his wife takes everything from his sorry ass. I have sympathy for the families and victims. But I wouldn't really have none for the boyfriend.
........the boyfriend is chad denton

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dalton Discussions

Search the Dalton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min Synergy 49,429
Why hasnt somebody busted alfred owenby (Dec '12) 2 hr keep on snitching on 8
Lana Weaver Blaylock BANKRUPTCY 3 hr mr poleson 20
House of Beauty owner LANA in foreclosure (Sep '13) 3 hr mr poleson 80
LandLords/Rental Property (Aug '13) 5 hr mr poleson 9
lana blalock anger classes 10 hr dan 2
snitch (Dec '13) 22 hr Fuckyouguys 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dalton Jobs

•••