just me

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Is it just me or did sonny Neal look way to clean to have been running in the woods for a week. His shirt didn't look dirty at all neither did his pants. Where for you think he was an abandoned house maybe or do you think some one was helping him?
huh

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

did you mean too clean?
just me

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Yes too.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Sad sad story!! Yea he looked clean!
hello

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

look hes in jail just leave it alone they said he had cuts all over and was dehydrated is why he had to go to the hospital and all this happened from him being in the woods for a week now he may not have been there all week but he was there a few days someone had to help him we all know that because he didn't have the 90k that they said was gone from the house what happened to it my guess is either the person that helped him has it or whoever has his daughter may have it to help raise her since the grandparents don't have her and cant get her is what i heard
hello

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

but i do have question i dont remember now which news channel it was on but i was watching this story online when the cops were heading in the woods to look for sonny well the cameraman was moving the camera around now the cops were all in front of the dollar store going into the woods the cameraman was kinda moving the camera back and forth where the cops were at well he pointed the camera down toward where that spring is were ppl get water and a man in blue jeans and red shirt was crossing the rd and then the next day they catch him on that side of the rd behind the dollar store my question is how could he cross the rd not even a 100 yards from where the cops where at im not the only one that seen it i have friends that saw it to one of them said he paused that video and then the one from where he got arrested and it was the same man crossing the rd i find this hilarious that they had over a 100 cops there and a helicopter and he walked right by them
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

It's very sad. Makes you wonder what a person is thinking to do such a horrible thing.:-( the wife was such a beautiful lady!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

I think the step mother is a liar. I guarantee there was no $90k missing. He was about to go bankrupt! She has lied about multiple things. She posted on her fb page that the older man had been shot - police says no gun was involved. She also falsely accused another man of being on the run with Sonny and he was fully cooperative with the police the whole time. Also, there has to be a reason Jessica made a will leaving her daughter to her best friend and not her family. A friend who works at the hospital said that his physical condition was consistent with someone who had been out in the woods without food for several days....
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

I wonder why he killed her???
Really???

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

wondering wrote:
I wonder why he killed her???
He killed her because she was cheating on him. Not that it makes it right. It doesn't. Not at all. But that's what sent him over the edge.
Sara

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

and_people_r_crazy wrote:
I think the step mother is a liar. I guarantee there was no $90k missing. He was about to go bankrupt! She has lied about multiple things. She posted on her fb page that the older man had been shot - police says no gun was involved. She also falsely accused another man of being on the run with Sonny and he was fully cooperative with the police the whole time. Also, there has to be a reason Jessica made a will leaving her daughter to her best friend and not her family. A friend who works at the hospital said that his physical condition was consistent with someone who had been out in the woods without food for several days....
I read on a family members FB that he cut both of her breasts off and they were stabbed and shot. That's why the family members suspect 2 people. Also, she was on the phone with a friend and someone came over and she mentioned the man's name and wondered why he was there and the phone went dead. The next morning they found them dead. The girl on FB went into so much detail about the murders. I was shocked. I wouldn't put something like that for the public to read about my family members.
hates liars so

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Sara wrote:
<quoted text> I read on a family members FB that he cut both of her breasts off and they were stabbed and shot. That's why the family members suspect 2 people. Also, she was on the phone with a friend and someone came over and she mentioned the man's name and wondered why he was there and the phone went dead. The next morning they found them dead. The girl on FB went into so much detail about the murders. I was shocked. I wouldn't put something like that for the public to read about my family members.
Surely u don't believe everything u read on facebook. It's been proven they are all a bunch of liars
Sara

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

hates liars so wrote:
<quoted text>Surely u don't believe everything u read on facebook. It's been proven they are all a bunch of liars
Idk that's just what she said. I shouldn't be spreading stuff that Idk either. She also said she didn't go to the funerals and Jessica was her cousin. I thought that was strange. I just can't imagine someone lying about stuff like that.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

I think the "cousin" is full of it too! IF I were on the phone with my best friend and she said she was being confronted and then the line went dead, I'd either drive to her house as fast as I could or call 911. It just seems like her "family" is spreading lies.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Why was the grandpa there?? Wonder why he got killed??
Cissy

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Was the last mug shot made before or after he was released from the hospital? If after, then he seems to have gained more facial hair during one night in the hospital than during almost a week in the woods.
meanbaptist

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Maybe he was a big time trouble maker. Still no reason to kill someone. But why oh why did they continually keep antagonizing Sony Neal when they knew what a temper he had. They pushed him over the edge. That is the truth weather you like it or not.
meanbaptist

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

[QUOTE who="Really???"]< quoted text>
He killed her because she was cheating on him. Not that it makes it right. It doesn't. Not at all. But that's what sent him over the edge.[/QUOTE]Yes he was only human!!!!!!!!!!anyone else would have probably done the same thing. Why was she screwing around with a married man. HUHH
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

That still doesn't justify him killing her & supposedly stabbing her multiple time & killing her grandpa. Maybe if he wouldn't have been so jealous(from what the news said) she would have not cheated on him. She was a very pretty lady from the pictures & he sure didn't go with her!
hippie

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

No one deserved to die. But you can only push somebody so far. She shouldn't have been cheating in the first place. The married boyfriend shouldn't have messed with a married woman. Since sonny didn't get him I hope his wife takes everything from his sorry ass. I have sympathy for the families and victims. But I wouldn't really have none for the boyfriend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of88
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Dalton Forum right now

Search the Dalton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Synergy 47,894
who got the dro? 1 hr Judge Judy 8
Swingers club 1 hr Judge Judy 4
Why hasnt somebody busted alfred owenby (Dec '12) 1 hr Judge Judy 7
working @ dalton utilities 11 hr navy sealy 2
Older men cheating on, and leaving their wives ... (Jan '12) 12 hr Texas Guy 23
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dalton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dalton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••