I'm glad Kendrick is proving that Susan Miller is a liar! Vote Kendrick

Posted in the Dalton Forum

Tony

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Jul 26, 2012
I'm glad Kendrick has put an ad in the paper, showing the true facts! Kendrick is an honest and
moral peson with vaues. She has been doig a great job and will continue to do so! She doesn't lie on
her opponents to get vote. Susan Miller isa big mouth, full of lies and no experience to run the
job. She needs to go to McDonalds with her qualifications.
voter

Newnan, GA

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Vote for Stuckey
Just The Facts

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Tony wrote:
I'm glad Kendrick has put an ad in the paper, showing the true facts! Kendrick is an honest and
moral peson with vaues. She has been doig a great job and will continue to do so! She doesn't lie on
her opponents to get vote. Susan Miller isa big mouth, full of lies and no experience to run the
job. She needs to go to McDonalds with her qualifications.
Kendrick needs someone besides you speaking on her behalf because you seem to be having a problem with spelling and composing a sentence.
blue bird

Dalton, GA

#4 Jul 30, 2012
ms Kendrick is not tell all the story but Susan Miller is telling the truth sorry.
blue bird

Dalton, GA

#5 Aug 6, 2012
vote susan miller on aug 21 she is the best one for that job and you might have some money left in your pocket if kendrick doesn't stop buying computers we will be broke. she does notknowe how to do her job that is why she is trying to find a computer to do her work for her only thing she claims the computer is messing up not collecting bonds i think she has lost about 50,000 dollars at least that is what the paper said who could vote for her she has been in that office for 21 years how long are you going to give her to learn. she will never learn vote SUSAN MILLER
blue bird

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Sep 4, 2012
I wish SUSAN MILLer could make all the people understand she is smarter than kendrick and would do a better job you will find that out someday
Joe

Dalton, GA

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Susan Miller is not qualified to run for the job. I know her..........she is nothing but a big mouth "fat ass" that thinks she knows everything and knows nothing. I can't believe the idiot, the
"vilage idiot" that is; says she will un agagin. Does she not understand that nobody wants to vote for her. Why doesn't the loser just give up. She need to go on down to McDonalds and see if she can get a job there. She just doesn't have the qualifications! How many times does that have to be said. She is not smart, she is a dumb ass. lol Anyone that knows her family, know what idiots they are.
blue bird

Dalton, GA

#8 Sep 10, 2012
JOE BETTY NELSON DIDN'T PICK KENDRICK TO BE HER CHEF DEPUTY FOR A REASON SHE CAN't do the job maybe she needs to go on down to burger King and get her a job that way she would't be wasting tax payers money like the 50,000 bond she lost on a state of the arts computer we paid for who fault is that she is not QUALITIFED TO DO THE JOB JUST LIKE THE BAG BOY AT KROGER CAN'T RUN KROGER EVEN THO HE WORKS THEIR.
Joe

Dalton, GA

#9 Sep 13, 2012
As you know, blue bird is "Susan Miller"

Why don't she just go away, nobody wants to hear her lies!
blue bird

Dalton, GA

#10 Sep 13, 2012
JOE how do you know so much about KENDRICK are you her kin? or what becouse if you know her you would not have voted for her and by the way you might want to stop your lies
Jan

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2013
Susan Miller can't keep a job! She isn't intelligent, she lacks morals and values. She is a big liar, she has been fired from several different places. She isn't even qualified to work @ McDonalds. She is a rude obnoxious ignorant bitch! Wonder who she is causing trouble now. This makes two times, she has lost the election, will she try for three? Maybe she needs to stay on the pony farm, since that is what she knows. I know she can't ride the ponys, she would break their back!
anonymous

Dalton, GA

#12 Aug 5, 2013
Sounds like the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min ChicknButt 55,695
Michelle Waters 1 hr whatever 34
child got exactly what she deserved 1 hr youwoulddonothing 16
Crack House Behind Roan St School 6 hr neighbor 9
Darren Stone 9 hr Wilbur Gene 1
Unsettled Science 9 hr Mr Beavis 15
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 14 hr JayPo 2,056
•••
•••
•••

Dalton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dalton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dalton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dalton