Palin stumps for Handel - How will yo...

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Created by Top Mod2 on Aug 9, 2010

3,359 votes

Click on an option to vote

Karen Handel

Nathan Deal

colgate

Allenhurst, GA

#7695 Aug 25, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask your hero how many States there are in the USA?
BTW, I know kids in junior high that can spell and use punctuation, too.
are you trying to imply that ms. pallin might be able to answer that one?
Comment

Young Harris, GA

#7696 Aug 25, 2012
colgate wrote:
<quoted text>the movie may not have been the 'whole truth',but the interveiw Pallin did with Katie Couric was!That was where she could not name one(1) supreme court case.Go brush your teeth,then go check it out!
Whn was it that she couldn't name one magazine or newspaper that she read?
colgate

Allenhurst, GA

#7697 Aug 25, 2012
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask your hero how many States there are in the USA?
BTW, I know kids in junior high that can spell and use punctuation, too.
i,ll try to 'stump' for my "hero".unlike the questions asked ms.pallin-this is a 'trick' one.without benifit of research,i'll take a stab at it anyway.the obvious answer is fifty-but technically that would be wrong because one or two(Pa.&Va.,i think are called 'commonwealths'.how'd i do mr.spellcheck?
just

Dawsonville, GA

#7698 Aug 25, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. Seriously. Think about what you posted. You are a pretty worthless human being. I don't like Obama nor his worshippers at ALL, but I can assure you that I don't want them DEAD. You truly are a pox on societies A#S.
Don't worry, you disgusting excuse for a person. You are going to get your wish in November and then the entire WORLD will know how incredibly ignorant people like you are. You are so devoid of grey matter that you'll actually think you won.
Just repeating what you said. You can lie and claim not to be what you are but its as obvious as the jets landing in central Florida.

I don't particularly like Obama, I don't like Romney who has made a living closing plants and shipping jobs offshore. A man who has changed his beliefs so many times he doesn't know what he stands for. I dislike his VP even more. A man who has voted for most of what he now abhors. A man who thinks he has the right to decide what a woman does with her body. A man who believes taking away benefits from folks under 55 is OK, as long as the voting crowd over 55 cround gets to keep their benefits, benefits the under 55 crowd funds. I don't think what some queer does in the privacy of his home is anybody's business. His comment that everyone should have the right to carry a gun anywhere is totally ridiculous. The country with the highest death rate from guns is far and way the U.S.

Why can't the Republican Party get a candidate that is electable. The lineup of Republcians wanting to be President is disgusting. I know we have a few good Republcians who would like to be President. Just not now with all the nuts coming to the top of the Republican votinf block.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7699 Aug 25, 2012
just wrote:
<quoted text>
Just repeating what you said. You can lie and claim not to be what you are but its as obvious as the jets landing in central Florida.
I don't particularly like Obama, I don't like Romney who has made a living closing plants and shipping jobs offshore. A man who has changed his beliefs so many times he doesn't know what he stands for. I dislike his VP even more. A man who has voted for most of what he now abhors. A man who thinks he has the right to decide what a woman does with her body. A man who believes taking away benefits from folks under 55 is OK, as long as the voting crowd over 55 cround gets to keep their benefits, benefits the under 55 crowd funds. I don't think what some queer does in the privacy of his home is anybody's business. His comment that everyone should have the right to carry a gun anywhere is totally ridiculous. The country with the highest death rate from guns is far and way the U.S.
Why can't the Republican Party get a candidate that is electable. The lineup of Republcians wanting to be President is disgusting. I know we have a few good Republcians who would like to be President. Just not now with all the nuts coming to the top of the Republican votinf block.
I have NO idea what your first two sentences are referring to.
This is such a tired argument. Look, you can distort your "facts" or believe all the left wing crap all you want to. Nothing will change your mind. Nothing....living closing plants. REALLY?(He didn't close the plant and kill that guy's wife. lol I KNOW that is what you are referring to.)....changed his beliefs? REALLY?(BTW, since Obama has taken office, he changed his mind about gay marriage. Oops! He's facing reelection. Guess he needs those votes.)....take away funds for those under 55. REALLY?(BTW, yes, the funds for those under 55 will be AFFECTED, however, it will also provide funds for those under 55 in the long run which the current SS will not be able to fund. OH! And those over 55 have paid into their SS, too. At least if you are younger than 55, you have some time to make ADDITIONAL arrangements.)...."queer " does in his own home.(BTW, is Romney going to plant someone in the "queers'(do you mean Gay?) homes to watch them? I thought the issue was about gay marriage.)......everyone should be able to carry guns.(BTW, people kill people. I guess you think guns kill people. AND, if someone wants to have a gun, do you honestly think they can't GET one? Seriously??? THEN only the criminals will have guns. Innocent people will have no fire power to protect themselves. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.) I can't answer your last quesion. I certainly wouldn't want the job; especially NOW. The condition of this country seems pretty hopeless after having the the Master of Destruction at the helm for the past four years.
wow

Douglasville, GA

#7700 Aug 25, 2012
just wrote:
<quoted text>Just repeating what you said. You can lie and claim not to be what you are but its as obvious as the jets landing in central Florida.

That first paragraph lends credence to the argument you are mildly retarded.
just

Dawsonville, GA

#7701 Aug 26, 2012
All the years the Republicans have been having nominating conventions and now a hurricane is coming for them. Could our Lord and Savior be just a little bit tired of people forcing their beliefs on others. When our Constitution was written it was never intended to create a religious police state. The winds of "change" are really blowing in Tampa.
just

Dawsonville, GA

#7702 Aug 26, 2012
How much truth and how much scare tactic in Ryan's plans. Medicare is not as bad off as you might think. This from a "pure" new source.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/15/us-...
LOL

Young Harris, GA

#7703 Aug 26, 2012
just wrote:
How much truth and how much scare tactic in Ryan's plans. Medicare is not as bad off as you might think. This from a "pure" new source.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/15/us-...
Good post! It SHOULD put an end to all the BS they're throwing out, but won't because people don't want to know the truth!
LOL

Young Harris, GA

#7704 Aug 26, 2012
One more thing; it's rare that someone mentions the $1.8 trillion Treasury has "borrowed" from the Social Security Trust Fund (with no intention of paying it back) or the $85 billion Social Security "loans" them, by law, each year.
LaForte Fan

Morganton, GA

#7705 Aug 26, 2012
townsinfowarrior wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I thought, very deep. I guess the dumber they are the harder they fall.
You and Nathan Deal both make my flesh crawl.
Morono

Saint Marys, GA

#7706 Aug 26, 2012
LET THIS THREAD DIE A GRACEFUL DEATH! At 7700+ posts it too big an unwieldly.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7707 Aug 26, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said there was any argument?
ron

United States

#7708 Aug 26, 2012
Ron Paul 2012

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7709 Aug 26, 2012
just wrote:
All the years the Republicans have been having nominating conventions and now a hurricane is coming for them. Could our Lord and Savior be just a little bit tired of people forcing their beliefs on others. When our Constitution was written it was never intended to create a religious police state. The winds of "change" are really blowing in Tampa.
You must be worried. I've never seen so many happy liberals. It's amusing to see the Democrats putting all their faith in a hurricane. Actually, it's pitiful.
Ishaw

Charlottesville, VA

#7710 Aug 27, 2012
Vote republican.
JusSayin

Douglasville, GA

#7711 Aug 27, 2012
Ishaw wrote:
Vote republican.
Duhrrr.. ummm... errr.... ok. if you say so. That's all I need to make a decision.

I really need one of those facepalm emoticons around here sometimes.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7712 Aug 27, 2012
JusSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhrrr.. ummm... errr.... ok. if you say so. That's all I need to make a decision.
I really need one of those facepalm emoticons around here sometimes.
If your decision hasn't already been made (I'm sure it has), you're a bit late...
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#7713 Aug 27, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the republican party has few choices and if they got one electable the republican far out right would be pressuring him to go along with their way out of balance agenda. You vote for the party and not the man.
maybe longer

Dawsonville, GA

#7714 Aug 31, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be worried. I've never seen so many happy liberals. It's amusing to see the Democrats putting all their faith in a hurricane. Actually, it's pitiful.
Whats pitiful is you putting all your faith in Romney. While he is a well packaged and well financed product, he has no substance. He changes positions as the need for votes requires. He has to go back to the 80's to find a couple to tell a story about his compassion. Paul is even worse and deserves no consideration.

If given the chance I would vote for Jeb Bush over all the current candidates. But Jeb knows what condition his brother left this country in and like all capable Republcians will lay low until the nation begins a strong recovery, maybe in the next 4 to 8 years, maybe longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nolesting sheriff's deputy Fri justice4them 1
molesting firefighter Feb 15 justice4them 1
Learner's Permit Suspended due to school attend... (Jun '12) Feb 13 Lisa 25
Tim dyer Feb 7 ten toes 7
Amanda Yvonne Feb 7 Sad situation 1
snitches (Aug '15) Feb 6 zultan 12
Complaint made to Georgia Bar about Judge Conni... (Feb '12) Jan 31 nurserene 36

Dalton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dalton Mortgages