created by: Top Mod2 | Aug 9, 2010

Georgia

3,340 votes

Palin stumps for Handel - How will you vote in Tuesday's Runoff?

Click on an option to vote

• Karen Handel
  • Nathan Deal

Comments (Page 373)

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of7,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

hickup wrote:
<quoted text>confess not knowing much about either candidate-but anyone who would want Sarah Palin"stumping"for them must be either desperate or mentally challenged!Did anyone see the movie"GAME CHANGE"?She did'nt even know how North and South Korea got to be seperate countries.And could not even name one(1) supreme court case!!I know kids in jr. high that can answer those questions!!!!!
You took that movie as truth? Wow, I'd MSNBC reported that dog shit was nutritious you'd have a mouth full of turd in a few seconds. I can't believe you admitted that!
lol

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Sarah gives head is Who.
You have to be 8 years old.

Ma, meatloaf now!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

hickup wrote:
<quoted text>confess not knowing much about either candidate-but anyone who would want Sarah Palin"stumping"for them must be either desperate or mentally challenged!Did anyone see the movie"GAME CHANGE"?She did'nt even know how North and South Korea got to be seperate countries.And could not even name one(1) supreme court case!!I know kids in jr. high that can answer those questions!!!!!
Why don't you ask your hero how many States there are in the USA?

BTW, I know kids in junior high that can spell and use punctuation, too.
brothers

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Obama and all his Escalade driving brothers will get together and talk about how they can cheat their way to victory again.
You have just GOT to get over your wealth envy. You are going to have a heart attack. It's not too late for you to be a success. Start now. You MIGHT make it.
So Obamas "brothers" or in plain english blacks just drive Escalades, racist moron. A interesting fact you might consider is that airports all over central Florida are booking hanger space for all the really fat cats and their private jets. The Lakeland Airport is book as well as many other central florida airports. They helicopter over to Tampa, a taxi takes to long. They are all in a hurry to further screw the middle class and morons like you are bent over with anticipation.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

brothers wrote:
<quoted text>
So Obamas "brothers" or in plain english blacks just drive Escalades, racist moron. A interesting fact you might consider is that airports all over central Florida are booking hanger space for all the really fat cats and their private jets. The Lakeland Airport is book as well as many other central florida airports. They helicopter over to Tampa, a taxi takes to long. They are all in a hurry to further screw the middle class and morons like you are bent over with anticipation.
Well, the OBVIOUS answer to this ridiculous post is; Let's wait until the Democrat Convention and see if you report on the same thing. I BET you won't. I guess you think the "rich" Obama supporters are going to arrive in Greyhound buses, don't 'cha. rotfl You are just TOO funny. We'll be waiting for your in dept report.

BTW...racist moron? Well, typical liberal name calling, but be aware of this: I am OVER being politically correct. I call 'em like I see 'em now. The other way isn't working.
filmehdgratisDOT info

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

This video surely will change your life!
Link: http://adf.ly/C1hxc
(Do not worry about the links do not contain a virus, you just need to access the top right that yellow box)
colgate

Hagan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You took that movie as truth? Wow, I'd MSNBC reported that dog shit was nutritious you'd have a mouth full of turd in a few seconds. I can't believe you admitted that!
the movie may not have been the 'whole truth',but the interveiw Pallin did with Katie Couric was!That was where she could not name one(1) supreme court case.Go brush your teeth,then go check it out!
colgate

Hagan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
if MSNBC reported that you could 'see Russia from Alaska'(like sarah said) I damn sure would'nt belive that!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

...in depth report. Post #7690
colgate

Hagan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
are you trying to imply that ms. pallin might be able to answer that one?
Comment

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

colgate wrote:
<quoted text>the movie may not have been the 'whole truth',but the interveiw Pallin did with Katie Couric was!That was where she could not name one(1) supreme court case.Go brush your teeth,then go check it out!
Whn was it that she couldn't name one magazine or newspaper that she read?
colgate

Hagan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
i,ll try to 'stump' for my "hero".unlike the questions asked ms.pallin-this is a 'trick' one.without benifit of research,i'll take a stab at it anyway.the obvious answer is fifty-but technically that would be wrong because one or two(Pa.&Va.,i think are called 'commonwealths'.how'd i do mr.spellcheck?
just

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insane. Seriously. Think about what you posted. You are a pretty worthless human being. I don't like Obama nor his worshippers at ALL, but I can assure you that I don't want them DEAD. You truly are a pox on societies A#S.
Don't worry, you disgusting excuse for a person. You are going to get your wish in November and then the entire WORLD will know how incredibly ignorant people like you are. You are so devoid of grey matter that you'll actually think you won.
Just repeating what you said. You can lie and claim not to be what you are but its as obvious as the jets landing in central Florida.

I don't particularly like Obama, I don't like Romney who has made a living closing plants and shipping jobs offshore. A man who has changed his beliefs so many times he doesn't know what he stands for. I dislike his VP even more. A man who has voted for most of what he now abhors. A man who thinks he has the right to decide what a woman does with her body. A man who believes taking away benefits from folks under 55 is OK, as long as the voting crowd over 55 cround gets to keep their benefits, benefits the under 55 crowd funds. I don't think what some queer does in the privacy of his home is anybody's business. His comment that everyone should have the right to carry a gun anywhere is totally ridiculous. The country with the highest death rate from guns is far and way the U.S.

Why can't the Republican Party get a candidate that is electable. The lineup of Republcians wanting to be President is disgusting. I know we have a few good Republcians who would like to be President. Just not now with all the nuts coming to the top of the Republican votinf block.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

just wrote:
<quoted text>
Just repeating what you said. You can lie and claim not to be what you are but its as obvious as the jets landing in central Florida.
I don't particularly like Obama, I don't like Romney who has made a living closing plants and shipping jobs offshore. A man who has changed his beliefs so many times he doesn't know what he stands for. I dislike his VP even more. A man who has voted for most of what he now abhors. A man who thinks he has the right to decide what a woman does with her body. A man who believes taking away benefits from folks under 55 is OK, as long as the voting crowd over 55 cround gets to keep their benefits, benefits the under 55 crowd funds. I don't think what some queer does in the privacy of his home is anybody's business. His comment that everyone should have the right to carry a gun anywhere is totally ridiculous. The country with the highest death rate from guns is far and way the U.S.
Why can't the Republican Party get a candidate that is electable. The lineup of Republcians wanting to be President is disgusting. I know we have a few good Republcians who would like to be President. Just not now with all the nuts coming to the top of the Republican votinf block.
I have NO idea what your first two sentences are referring to.
This is such a tired argument. Look, you can distort your "facts" or believe all the left wing crap all you want to. Nothing will change your mind. Nothing....living closing plants. REALLY?(He didn't close the plant and kill that guy's wife. lol I KNOW that is what you are referring to.)....changed his beliefs? REALLY?(BTW, since Obama has taken office, he changed his mind about gay marriage. Oops! He's facing reelection. Guess he needs those votes.)....take away funds for those under 55. REALLY?(BTW, yes, the funds for those under 55 will be AFFECTED, however, it will also provide funds for those under 55 in the long run which the current SS will not be able to fund. OH! And those over 55 have paid into their SS, too. At least if you are younger than 55, you have some time to make ADDITIONAL arrangements.)...."queer " does in his own home.(BTW, is Romney going to plant someone in the "queers'(do you mean Gay?) homes to watch them? I thought the issue was about gay marriage.)......everyone should be able to carry guns.(BTW, people kill people. I guess you think guns kill people. AND, if someone wants to have a gun, do you honestly think they can't GET one? Seriously??? THEN only the criminals will have guns. Innocent people will have no fire power to protect themselves. PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE.) I can't answer your last quesion. I certainly wouldn't want the job; especially NOW. The condition of this country seems pretty hopeless after having the the Master of Destruction at the helm for the past four years.
wow

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

just wrote:
<quoted text>Just repeating what you said. You can lie and claim not to be what you are but its as obvious as the jets landing in central Florida.

That first paragraph lends credence to the argument you are mildly retarded.
just

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

All the years the Republicans have been having nominating conventions and now a hurricane is coming for them. Could our Lord and Savior be just a little bit tired of people forcing their beliefs on others. When our Constitution was written it was never intended to create a religious police state. The winds of "change" are really blowing in Tampa.
just

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

How much truth and how much scare tactic in Ryan's plans. Medicare is not as bad off as you might think. This from a "pure" new source.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/15/us-...
LOL

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

just wrote:
How much truth and how much scare tactic in Ryan's plans. Medicare is not as bad off as you might think. This from a "pure" new source.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/15/us-...
Good post! It SHOULD put an end to all the BS they're throwing out, but won't because people don't want to know the truth!
LOL

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

One more thing; it's rare that someone mentions the $1.8 trillion Treasury has "borrowed" from the Social Security Trust Fund (with no intention of paying it back) or the $85 billion Social Security "loans" them, by law, each year.
LaForte Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

townsinfowarrior wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I thought, very deep. I guess the dumber they are the harder they fall.
You and Nathan Deal both make my flesh crawl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of7,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Dalton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dalton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dalton People Search