Adam Delagarza in Jail?

Adam Delagarza in Jail?

Posted in the Dalton Forum

Itoldyou

Ashland, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2012
I see that he is in the Hamilton County Jail on charges of kidnapping and robbery. I am just curious of the details of his crime. Who did he kidnap and what did he rob? What is the deal? I have not kept up with local news so I do not know what is going on with him
Little birdie

Dalton, GA

#2 Nov 14, 2012
In december 2011 adam entered the home of his victim. He tied the boy to the bed as if they were going to have kinky sex. Instead adam packed away everything of value in the home and then he proceeded to taunt the victim. He even forced the victim to sign over the title of.his vehicle stating he would killhim if he didnt. Adam then returned to georgia. Whitfield county picked him up on a fugituve warrant in jan and he was transferred to hamilton co jail in june.
tony

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2014
Kevin Mandel was the snitch.
kevin mansel

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Mar 30, 2014
[QUOTEmansel who="tony"]Kevin Mandel was the snitch.[/QUOTE] Get it right tranny..kevin mansel....
Malformed

Dalton, GA

#5 Jan 20, 2015
Was the victim physically harmed? Of course, I mean besides from the tied up part?
Get the Facts Right

Panama City Beach, FL

#6 Aug 28, 2015
Kevin Mansel was not the snitch! I am Kevin. What happened is the police department went thru Adam phone records and saw that he contacted me shortly after committing the crime(s). They then asked me questions about why Adam had contacted me. They took my phone and got some info from it. I'm not sure what they took from my phone prior to returning it. If I were to have snitched I would have been required to write a sworn statement or been required to testify in court. Neither of which occurred. So gets your facts straight you doped out losers!
tony lopez

Rossville, GA

#7 Nov 5, 2015
Get the Facts Right wrote:
Kevin Mansel was not the snitch! I am Kevin. What happened is the police department went thru Adam phone records and saw that he contacted me shortly after committing the crime(s). They then asked me questions about why Adam had contacted me. They took my phone and got some info from it. I'm not sure what they took from my phone prior to returning it. If I were to have snitched I would have been required to write a sworn statement or been required to testify in court. Neither of which occurred. So gets your facts straight you doped out losers!
your such a sissy my husband...i did give you hiv by the way...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
time to come together. blm 4 min Monster 22
Daniel Morgan was murdered! Murray Detectives i... (Jan '13) Tue Christy McCoy 528
snitches (Aug '15) Mon Lori mcelroy 9
Dalton needs to expand. Mon shutup 27
Old Navy Interracial Commercial People said DI... Mon Harold of the Rocks 6
lol Jul 22 broom 1
Dagos autosales Jul 21 dirtybastards 6

Dalton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dalton Mortgages