Charlie's Tires
trusting woman

Longmont, CO

#1 Aug 23, 2012
I have bought tires from Charlie's three times. I am very sorry to report that the lastest set I bought have been determined to be "rejects from China" and not even the right size for my Infiniti. As a woman I trusted the owner, and as a Dalton resident, I try to spend my money locally. The first two times, I think he did right by me, but this last time, oh my oh my. First they are not safe, and secondly they are irregular, rejects from China. And the wrong size to boot. I am very disappointed in his actions towards a once valued customer. I am always leary of someone who throws out the "Christian Card." It seems that the ones that talk about God are always the ones screwing you in the end. Avoid Charlies tires at all costs, because it might cost you your life.
Sarah

Ringgold, GA

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Who? Where? Never heard nether place.
Sarah

Ringgold, GA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
*of the place
oh please

Branson, MO

#4 Aug 29, 2012
your one disappointed chick... out of how many?lmbo Grow up and put on your big girl panties!!As for spending money locally what the hell can you actually purchase there now days?? lmao its a one horse town and only has one hitching post for christ sake!! Go somewhere else next time ,PROBLEM SOLVED!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clarinda vineyard 1 hr Shazbod Dagoogoo 7
Dirty daves 8 hr PRAYING 10
Beaulieu 10 hr JB Stoner 28
Howard Ensley vs Greg Hogan for Murray County C... 15 hr shutup 35
Dalton needs to expand. 23 hr shutup 41
time to come together. blm Thu Go Blue Forever 24
men leaving their fat wives for slender ones (Jan '12) Thu why are men so dumb 60

Dalton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dalton Mortgages