Paniagua Auto Sales
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wheelin n dealin

Peach Creek, WV

#1 Dec 11, 2009
Can anyone tell me anything about this dealership? do they sell good cars or do they sell junk? are the trust worthy? legit?
Richard

Sycamore, GA

#2 Dec 16, 2009
i bought a car from them a year ago and its running great. nice cars for cheap but do keep in mind they are used and not always in perfect condition
thank you

Peach Creek, WV

#3 Dec 16, 2009
Richard wrote:
i bought a car from them a year ago and its running great. nice cars for cheap but do keep in mind they are used and not always in perfect condition
ok thank you so much richard. just wondering if they try to scam or con people
Amanda S

Summerville, GA

#4 Dec 17, 2009
I don't know about anyone else, but I had a horrible experience there. After I purchased from there I found out that all they buy are auction rejects...nice looking cars with lots of problems. They cover up the problems and put an AS IS lable on the contract. BUYER BEWARE!
Girl who knows

Cleveland, TN

#5 Dec 17, 2009
Amanda S wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I had a horrible experience there. After I purchased from there I found out that all they buy are auction rejects...nice looking cars with lots of problems. They cover up the problems and put an AS IS lable on the contract. BUYER BEWARE!
Buyer Beware! I went to buy a car from them and it broke down on me a week later! It was a nice new infinite. I had so many problems with it and I went back and the owner Francisco and Reuban wouldnt help me at all. I was Pissed. Needless to say, it is sitting in a junkyard now. Good ridins! What did I expect? Mexicans are liars and cheaters most of the time anyways! That's why you buy american and buy from americans!
Aint it

Dalton, GA

#6 Dec 19, 2009
Girl who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Buyer Beware! I went to buy a car from them and it broke down on me a week later! It was a nice new infinite. I had so many problems with it and I went back and the owner Francisco and Reuban wouldnt help me at all. I was Pissed. Needless to say, it is sitting in a junkyard now. Good ridins! What did I expect? Mexicans are liars and cheaters most of the time anyways! That's why you buy american and buy from americans!
SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!
linda

Sycamore, GA

#7 Dec 20, 2009
I bought a car there that runs perfectly fine but everytime it rains the roof leaks and there was 6 inches of water in my floor board one day, but you could never tell by looking at the roof that it leaked. BEWARE!
thank you

Peach Creek, WV

#8 Dec 29, 2009
thanks to everyone that commented back soooooooooo much...thanks for all the feedback i was gonna purchase a car there and this just totally confirmed my suspicions with these people
iamhappy

United States

#9 Jan 10, 2010
Listen there is another dealership called the same but 2 and its owned by hus brother,now he's the one to buy from he will help you out and is very honest. Ask for Leandro my husband and I bought a Dodge Ram there 2yrs ago and we have not had any problems from it ever. AND FOR THE RACIST FAG NOT ALL LATINOS ARE LIARS, JUST LIKE ANY RACE THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD. SO REMEMBER THAT YOU FREAKING MORON.
denise

Mosheim, TN

#10 Jan 31, 2010
i went there to get a car the dealers were so rude they told me ont thing and then i got there it was totally something different the salesman(owner)would not get off the phone should have known mexicans i wish they would go back where they come from MEXICO
Anna

Dalton, GA

#11 Feb 1, 2010
denise wrote:
i went there to get a car the dealers were so rude they told me ont thing and then i got there it was totally something different the salesman(owner)would not get off the phone should have known mexicans i wish they would go back where they come from MEXICO
First of all STUPID not all mexicans are from MEXICO. We are also born here. Second you can take it to a shop and have them check it out first. Last thing save your freakin money and get a new car so you don't get screwed. Oh what most white people are poor white trash right? I forgot they can't afford new cars. How is that blanket statement for you.
Anna

Dalton, GA

#12 Feb 1, 2010
Girl who knows wrote:
<quoted text> Buyer Beware! I went to buy a car from them and it broke down on me a week later! It was a nice new infinite. I had so many problems with it and I went back and the owner Francisco and Reuban wouldnt help me at all. I was Pissed. Needless to say, it is sitting in a junkyard now. Good ridins! What did I expect? Mexicans are liars and cheaters most of the time anyways! That's why you buy american and buy from americans!
My guess is that maybe you tried to date one and he found a real "GIRL" that was really worth his time. LIKE A MEXICAN GIRL!!!!!
mikey

Dalton, GA

#13 Feb 1, 2010
i think all you folks are racist. and in response to you both its hard to find a white woman that will work and its hard to find a mexican one that doesnt already have 3-5 children. now back to discussing paniagua....
Listen to Ted

Altamonte Springs, FL

#14 Feb 1, 2010
Hah! Anna strikes again with a brillant comment! "First of all STUPID not all mexicans are from MEXICO".Where are Mexicans from then,Anna? Mars? Here's some free advice,Anna:if you get a chance to appear on Who's Smarter Than a Fifth Grader,send your dog instead.The dog may at least be charming.
Hey Anna

Rocky Face, GA

#15 Feb 2, 2010
I want you to do simple math. Take the number of children you have, add the number of jelly roles on your stomach and then add the number of visible stretch marks. If it is more than 7, then you are a true mexican.
jess

Cohutta, GA

#16 Feb 3, 2010
I can't help but laugh at all of these racist comments. I am a mexican woman residing in Dalton Ga. For the person who said all mexicans are liars then you must know everyone of us.(which I highly doubt) I regret for anyone who has a bad experiance buying used cars, including you. However, I know for a fact that there are other dealerships in town that have sold vehicles in which people have had bad experiances with. I don't think its necessary to generalize. That is a risk you take when one buys used cars. My sister bought a car from a local dealership (not owned by Mexicans) and it broke down two weeks later. It is always good to run a carfax report or take it to a dealer and get it checked out before you purchase. Regardless of who you purchase it from. Ohh and by the way for "Listed to Ted" I think what Anna ment is that there are many mexican americans in the US who are born to one of both Mexican parents so they can't go back to Mexico because in fact we are USA citizens.
Listen to Ted

Calhoun, GA

#17 Feb 4, 2010
If you are a Mexican,you were born in Mexico.I won't attempt to try and read between the lines of the comments Anna makes.She posts what she thinks is true.It's unfortunate that she does.
Do not buy from them

Menlo, GA

#18 Feb 5, 2010
WE BOUGHT A SHARP LOOKING CAR FROM THEM -IT LOOKED TO BE IN GREAT SHAPE, LEATHER TINTED WINDOMS, NICE RIMS, SOUND SYTEM, SUN ROOF- WE BOUGHT THIS CAR FOR OUR DAUGHTER'S FIRST CAR- BEFORE THE FIRST PYMT WAS DUE-TRANSMISSION WENT OUT- THEY WERE RUDE TO US!
Info

Dalton, GA

#19 Feb 5, 2010
That's Anna Paniagua (not sure her married name) writing yall. Her family owns the dealership. Also, her family owns Paniagua real estate.
Saleswoman Anna

Calhoun, GA

#20 Feb 8, 2010
So Anna thinks all of Paniagua's current and potential customers are stupid white trash? I'll be sure to point that out every time someone mentions doing business with those losers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dalton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dog missing 9 min also a dog lover 12
Murray Sheriff Chief Deputy 29 min Concerned 8
eton police 1 hr Kelly Cray 59
children that are taken away from their parents 4 hr Christine Pinion 6
Change Murray County to Nepotism County? (Mar '10) 7 hr Mike 32
bryan dennington/ murderer (Nov '10) Wed Internet Troll 20
Patel Oct 18 Stupid doc 5

Dalton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance