Gichner expects to hire this summer

Gichner expects to hire this summer

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Apr 20, 2011, titled Gichner expects to hire this summer. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Thomas Mills heard the rumors. Gossip of massive layoffs spread at Gichner Shelter Systems' York County facilities, since Congress failed to pass an appropriations bill by Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

be respectful

Chambersburg, PA

#1 Apr 20, 2011
This is god news and bad news. The good news is that a few people will get jobs. The bad news is that many more soldiers will be coming home in body bags because we will still be at war(s).

Why can't we just bring our men home and stop this foolishness of these three wars? Being an ex-Vietnam War Marine, I know the meaning of KIA.

Hoo-rah!
Roy

Delta, PA

#2 Oct 12, 2011
What a load of crap.
I was laid of in may. Don't look like they will ever call me back!I watched many many folks get laid off!Why not follow up on the story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallastown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Greater Good 2
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) May '16 Laura 23
News DA: Investigators 'getting close' to arrest in ... (Apr '11) Feb '16 iknowinfo 7
News Dallastown schools suspends accused mom (Oct '08) Sep '15 friendofafriend 54
News Former cashier charged with assault says racial... (Feb '11) May '15 BillyBobb 150
News Dallastown grad Lindsay Erin tours York County ... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Hailey 1

Dallastown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallastown Mortgages