Dallastown student wins county Distin...

Dallastown student wins county Distinguished Young Woman -- formerly Junior Miss -- honor

There are 5 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 1, 2011, titled Dallastown student wins county Distinguished Young Woman -- formerly Junior Miss -- honor. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Carolyne Henry was named the 2011 Distinguished Young Woman -- formerly the York County Junior Miss -- during Saturday night's program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Just Saying

York, PA

#1 May 1, 2011
Nice smile, congrats...
Lefty Lou

York, PA

#2 May 1, 2011
Why did they change the name? Distinguished Young Woman? Come on. It's been Jr. Miss from day one. Can't we end the stupid PC crap?
Twin Mom

Shrewsbury, PA

#3 May 2, 2011
Great accomplishment! I wish her the best!
audience member at dywyc

Spring Grove, PA

#4 May 2, 2011
I congratulate her on her wonderful acchievments but am concerned about the judging. There were others that deserved to be in the top 7 that did not get picked to recieve that honor. I was just hurt to see one of those girls in paticular that I will not name that should have at least recieved top 7. Congratulations to Carly and all future endevours! We are so proud of you!
Mr McFeely

Mount Laurel, NJ

#5 May 2, 2011
audience member at dywyc wrote:
I congratulate her on her wonderful acchievments but am concerned about the judging. There were others that deserved to be in the top 7 that did not get picked to recieve that honor. I was just hurt to see one of those girls in paticular that I will not name that should have at least recieved top 7. Congratulations to Carly and all future endevours! We are so proud of you!
Would you like some cheese to go along with your whine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallastown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Million dollar market: average price of detache... Mar 3 packed in like Flies 1
News Dallastown couple arrested in bank robbery (Sep '09) Oct '16 Tslober1242 31
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... (Jun '15) Sep '16 Jonas Johnson 3
News DA: Investigators 'getting close' to arrest in ... (Apr '11) Sep '16 Somebody 8
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... (Jun '16) Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) May '16 Laura 23
News Dallastown schools suspends accused mom (Oct '08) Sep '15 friendofafriend 54

Dallastown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallastown Mortgages