South Eastern Oks balanced budget, wi...

South Eastern Oks balanced budget, with tax hike

There are 4 comments on the York Dispatch story from Jun 11, 2011, titled South Eastern Oks balanced budget, with tax hike. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A combination of wage freezes, budget cuts and a maximum tax increase helped balance South Eastern School District's budget for 2011-12. The $46.1 million final budget was unanimously approved June 2 by the school board, according to business manager Paula Denton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

sic and tired

Dallas, PA

#1 Jun 11, 2011
so let me get this manager didn't take a pay freeze but everyone else did?

New Freedom, PA

#2 Jun 12, 2011
Tax tax freaking bastards. It is time Americans take back what is ours..and kick these SOBs out.

Dallastown, PA

#4 Jun 13, 2011
When my own kids are in classes of 30-35 as reported by many in the community for the upcoming school year, you better hire more teachers. Class sizes should be no larger than 25.

York, PA

#5 Jun 14, 2011
Fire 7 teachers, and no tax incress at all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallastown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallastown couple arrested in bank robbery (Sep '09) Oct 19 Tslober1242 31
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... (Jun '15) Sep '16 Jonas Johnson 3
News DA: Investigators 'getting close' to arrest in ... (Apr '11) Sep '16 Somebody 8
News Pastor: Church sign on Ramadan drew angry call,... Jun '16 The Prophet MO LIES 9
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) May '16 Laura 23
News Dallastown schools suspends accused mom (Oct '08) Sep '15 friendofafriend 54
News Former cashier charged with assault says racial... (Feb '11) May '15 BillyBobb 150

Dallastown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallastown Mortgages