Mitchem to New Teachers: "We Can Make...

Mitchem to New Teachers: "We Can Make a Difference"

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Mitchem to New Teachers: "We Can Make a Difference". In it, Patch.com reports that:

Editor's note: The following is a press release from Valley View School District 365U.A Superintendent James Mitchem Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Ryan Nalley

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Were can board meetings be found on the tube. Also if you wish to share about who has not been transparent on the board I would be greatful to know who especially if it has been for a long time. I will keep your confidence You can a emaile at. [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallastown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PHOTOS: Chief Kahley to retire from York Citya Dec 6 Gofigure 3
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) Nov 21 Joe dirt 24
News Dallastown looks at full-day kindergarten (Nov '09) Nov 19 Singlemom 20
News No homicide charge yet for Red Lion man accused... (Nov '12) Aug '17 justice for Ian o... 3
News Red Lion family makes most of dog's last days (Jun '17) Jun '17 Justellnthetruth 1
News Signs of prejudice (Aug '08) May '17 Dook29 100
Nazi sympathizer and holocaust denier working f... (May '17) May '17 Community watch 1

Dallastown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallastown Mortgages