The end of the world is near - again

May 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times Leader

A California-based radio preacher finds some doubters in local clergy and scholars.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated May 28, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ken

Brandon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Judged:

You went to a great deal of effort to explain something to me but it was really an account of how and why the end would come. I appreciate that effort but is it possible for you to answer the issue about the 144,000 in common words of 2011 that may be based in scripture but not restricted to it. I am genuinely curious about that as outlined in my previous comments.

I understand why evil people or non believers would be shut out of a beautiful life with Jehovah but were only 144,000 ( out of 5 billion plus x many deceased and not yet born) designed to be devout enough to earn that place, and, as I have said why would anyone join when the odds are so lottery like.

I am not being rude. I just do not get it.
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
(2Thes1:9)..These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction..
(2 Peter 2:3). . .But as for them, the judgment from of old is not moving slowly, and the destruction of them is not slumbering.
(2 Peter 3:7). . .But by the same word the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly men.
And faith is the conquest with an end reward for the heavenly Kingdom flock:
(Rev2:26)..And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations. . .
===
So, we cannot know God's process, we do know that the majority of the centuries of "churches" were tribal war houses, and therefore not true Christians, the popes are examples of men professing Christ, but it is all about themselves, worldly power, and various occult practices "sanctified" by an organized sham and idol engineering global, as an example.
We know that as well, was foretold:
(2 Thessalonians 2:3). . .Let no one seduce YOU in any manner, because it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness gets revealed, the son of destruction.
And it includes the metaphysics and magi of mainstream Xtendom as an institution which continues to serve the war houses, and to teach the opposite of what the bible teaches.
This in itself would require exposure in all fairness of God's warning, and actually helps people compare these mass confusions against one clear truth for a global witness, then the end would come, after Jehovah's witness work is complete:
(Matt24:14)..And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.
So it takes time, but not that long in the overall 6000 year issues raided in Eden concerning God's sovereign rights.

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Ken wrote:
is it possible for you to answer the issue about the 144,000 in common words of 2011 that may be based in scripture but not restricted to it. I am genuinely curious about that as outlined in my previous comments.
Part1/3

Well we are in a very very deep reality. First off, God has been challenged by some angels. That alone, logically being played out on earth and in/on man is extreme in depth, JUST for starters.

We have been pulled into it by also rebelling in Eden in a transgression against a law of God concerning "knowledge" and "wisdom", symbolized by a single tree that God has kept in his own jurisdiction. Man was enticed to violate that jurisdiction.

I don't know how to explain the enormous depth of a material reality, not to mention the even older spiritual reality, that are interfacing on humans who now are limited by grasping that "knowledge" by a theft, only to be psychologically pulled into a strategy of old, and intellectually powerful demons.

It is an enormous thing, that God has simplified as much as he can. We are in a chaos, as in the mathematical term, of a very complex dynamic reality, which we cannot understand with any real depth. We became subject, to an alien-demon-angel take over.

Just imagine the depth of that alone, it is beyond human in depth, power, and significance.

So, just by principle, and the nature of what we are in, it is very chaotic, dynamic and enormous in many ways we see and ALSO cannot see or understand, and many of those limitations are in man by design as we are only human, and by error we have made to attempt to grasp this knowledge.

It is related in an enormous universal and heavenly context, to start with, and it has been complicated for strategic reasons of the dissenting angels, and isled humans.

Cont...

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Part2/3

So, God has some issues which must be resolved to angels in this rebellion:

(Ephesians 3:10-11). . .This was to the end that now to the governments and the authorities in the heavenly places there might be made known through the congregation the greatly diversified wisdom of God, 11 according to the eternal purpose that he formed in connection with the Christ.

and these "rulerships" in the heavens, though unseen are very real:

(Ephesians 6:12). . .we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

But through Jesus, in this chaos so to speak, the covenant was revealed to select humans for a purpose of a new rulership, Jesus instituted a Kingdom agreement with these first ones:

(Ephesians 1:8-12)..This he caused to abound toward us in all wisdom and good sense, 9 in that he made known to us the sacred secret of his will..for an administration at the full limit of the appointed times..to gather all things together again in the Christ, the things in the heavens and the things on the earth..

11 in union with whom we were also assigned as heirs..we were foreordained according to the purpose of him who operates all things according to the way his will counsels..that we should serve..we who have been first to hope in the Christ.

Notice in the above, these are the first chosen as heirs, and the first given this hope:

(Luke 12:32)..“Have no fear, little flock, because YOUR Father has approved of giving YOU the kingdom. . .

At some point, as fantastically illogical to us humans as it sounds, this group would clearly define the issues God must settle, the role of heaven and earth in God's will, their own legal priority in the matter, with the end goal of informing the earthlings also to take the stand for God as opposed to the demon dissent, and also the whole world would be informed as well:

(Ephesians 3:8-9)..To me, a man less than the least of all holy ones, this undeserved kindness was given, that I should declare to the nations the good news about the unfathomable riches of the Christ 9 and should make men see how the sacred secret is administered which has from the indefinite past been hidden in God, who created all things.

So it is complex, and BEYOND human solution and understanding, but so is the heavenly solution, so the reason to believe is by evidence that something is indeed wrong in this world, and that will lead people to God's solution as found in his word the bible, and from their the faith given and developed, nit blind faith, but with very good evidence, will do the rest.

It is like a "lottery", but God's numbers in Chaos always come up as he wills, for he is BEYOND any game an angel can challenge him with, and we trust and know his eternal wisdom, will prevail as he stated in detail that it will.

The above Kingdom, is instrumental:

(Matthew 6:10). . .Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

cont...

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Ken wrote:
I understand why evil people or non believers would be shut out of a beautiful life with Jehovah but were only 144,000 ( out of 5 billion plus x many deceased and not yet born) designed to be devout enough to earn that place, and, as I have said why would anyone join when the odds are so lottery like.
====
I'd be happy to answer any questions you have, to try to explain the bible's viewpoint on this mission, as it is truly shown to be quite complex, but the framework is actually simple in concept, given the gravity of this issue in heaven and earth.
====

Part3/3

So, we have developed faith, that this seeming "lottery" is yes an indescribably complex chaos system of materiality, but through it, God's purpose, and how he has revealed the process from the smaller, first legal group, the 144,000, he would begin the foretold establishment of their kingdom in a phase which would pull them from Satanic bondage in death, to be freed by a more powerful spiritual power represented in God's son, who has rescued them, to immortalize them for a reason NOT of human will:

The rest of the earthlings may also be rescued, and the original issues raised in Eden may be settled, and that mankind may also learn in the process, God's will can never be thwarted, even from this catastrophe of demonic super proportions, he will still do as he stated concerning everlasting life on earth, and heaven is the source of that life to be offered to ALL of mankind.

I'll put it this way as well, there was a time I thought it was all a stupid meandering of general human illusion. But the more I looked into it, and studied man's course, and the prophetic word outlining it before it happened, and what the REAL issues are that God HAS been slandered and brought into accusation concerning, nothing in my life, has become so real.

The issues must be completely settled, and as it is, human systems are an obstacle which as just one phase, God will neutralize as needed, according to his perfect appointed times, for a good and perfect purpose and intent towards ALL of mankind, even those who have long since, ceased to exist as a result of this controversy.

(Don't hesitate to ask more questions, or ask for clarification in any way, thanks)

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Ken wrote:
You went to a great deal of effort to explain something to me but it was really an account of how and why the end would come. I appreciate that effort but is it possible for you to answer the issue about the 144,000 in common words of 2011 that may be based in scripture but not restricted to it. I am genuinely curious about that as outlined in my previous comments.
<quoted text>
Remember the 144000 are being instrumentally applied to rescue millions and millions out of a 6000 year old death and controversy, so the whole can be united.(It is NOT an ego issue, it is God's will which must come first, not human will)

The one covenant between Jesus and his Father, is the pattern also for the new covenant between God and his children, but Jesus as stated below, is the institutor of that covenant's official observance and ceremony, the God chosen mediator:

"I make a covenant with YOU, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom..."

(Luke 22:28-30). . .“However, YOU are the ones that have stuck with me in my trials; 29 and I make a covenant with YOU, just as my Father has made a covenant with me, for a kingdom, 30 that YOU may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones to judge the twelve tribes of Israel.

And yet by extension of the benefits of that Kingdom power:

"who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all"

It will be administered to the whole world as a free, freewill opportunity to follow God's sovereignty, rather than Satan's former ways which we lived by Adamic inheritance, and personal life course before repenting, yet it must be completed so the whole world is received as Jesus possession with no satanic or satanic seed obstacles, fulfilled when they are removed in the 1000 year reign.:

(1 John 2:2). . .And he is a propitiatory sacrifice for our sins (144000), yet not for ours only but also for the whole world’s (Every earthling).

(John 17:20-21). . .“I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word; 21 in order that they may all be one,. . .

(1 Corinthians 15:24-28). . .Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father... For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.... then the Son himself will also subject himself... that God may be all things to everyone.

Heaven and earth as one with everlasting life, God's will done on earth as in heaven.

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
I also explain that "explaining" Christendom is not an attack on individuals, but showing that the institution global, has distracted away from the core issues:

My case is this:

By some basic errors in teaching regarding man's future, influenced by various superstitions, we have a completely inaccurate view of God's will.

Instead of focusing on the Christ's model prayer, and what it means, many have been distracted into a morbid fear of eternal torture in hell-fire.

What has this done as well as distract attention from the real issue?

It has caused a mass stampede for heaven, which has caused a trampling of the gateway, which is the New Covenant with the "little flock" for a select few who would indeed redefine and restore God's full will to completion on earth.

Earth is a valid, valuable, eternal home of mankind as Adam lost, the Last Adam recovered, eternal life in heaven and on earth, God's unchangeable will.

====

OK so people have come to believe in Jesus Christ.

So what does Satan do now?

He confuses the issue on earth, by teaching that man goes to hell, or he can choose heaven, there by losing the complete truth of God's will being done on earth, as in heaven.

After people have internalized the falsehood that earth is not an option, and to avoid hell, the masses are herded into believing all humans are going to heaven or hell.

This then confuses the issue of what heaven's purpose is in regard's to earth's purpose, and that earth's purpose remains the same as before Adam sinned, and humans will be given the opportunity in the majority, for everlasting life on earth, the first purpose Satan tried to change to death.

So without a clear understanding of earth's purpose in God's will, and heaven's purpose in bringing that about, the truth about both became distorted by hell-fire belief for example amongst others, and heaven being a place for the majority of Christians was a coerced engineered desire to avoid the torture complex.

(It is manufactured when compared to the real biblical mission of Jesus and his chosen legal class of the eventual 144000 incorruptibles, for a far greater earthly purpose)
True witness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Whoever believes Jehovah's witnesses are not God's people today, are the same mind as those Jews who did not accept Jesus Christ as God's representative.

It doesn't matter to the witnesses, we are not out to make you like us, we are out to show Jehovah God what you are like, how you accept God's word from his true worshipers. It is your attitude that you will be judged by Jesus Christ the leader of the execution. Revelation 19:14

It is our preaching work that is fulfilling Bible prophecy today, you are either meek enough to accept God's direction today, or you are not.
No one is forced to love Jehovah God. Matthew 24:14

More people love Oprah Winfrey than love Jehovah God, the author of the Bible.

“Gods love ... poured out”

Since: Dec 06

Sacramento

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

True witness wrote:
Whoever believes Jehovah's witnesses are not God's people today, are the same mind as those Jews who did not accept Jesus Christ as God's representative.
It doesn't matter to the witnesses, we are not out to make you like us, we are out to show Jehovah God what you are like, how you accept God's word from his true worshipers. It is your attitude that you will be judged by Jesus Christ the leader of the execution. Revelation 19:14
It is our preaching work that is fulfilling Bible prophecy today, you are either meek enough to accept God's direction today, or you are not.
"you are either meek enough to accept God's direction today, or you are not."

>>All Christians understand that and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.

Most of your post is only JW fantasy.
Reader

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

True witness wrote:
How is that so? Jesus performed powerful signs to show who he was. The powerful signs that the JW's perform is to be wrong on predicting Armageddon on more than one occasion. How are these two things comparable?
True witness wrote:
Perfect. I have a good attitude. I treat others well, and do good things for the community.

I have good reasons, reasons that are valid to me, for not believing in god. When he judges me, he will know the information that I have, why I have processed it the way that I did, and grant me mercy. I acted with the best of intentions, and came to the conclusions based upon the pertinent information as I saw it. No malevolence. I'm saved!!
True witness wrote:
That's showing more than a little hubris. You are missing huge swaths of the world, Pakistan, India, China.

Does god's direction involve making mistakes about what 'this generation' means?
True witness wrote:
Oprah is on TV more.

God does have an image problem, doesn't he. Perhaps he needs a publicity manager to help him reach people.
Dr Shrink

Dundalk, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

TPMP wrote:
This Camping should be put in Jail.....Now he's predicting yet ,ANOTHER, date.
In other countries he would be locked up.
This is a real mockery.
Well, he has to face Divine Justice.
TPMP
sir
Camping have constitutional right! like you do with your babling,
everybody have own free will,and own christian freedom to follow those bablings or not,your bablings or camping bamblings or my,
But your bablings are without of any proof,and your negative opinion about american freedom of speach and worship is wrong and against human rights,
but express own evil advises,using other names based on your narrow opinions around!are also violation of basic rights of citizen of this country!,
not only you,but also con artist Camping
idiots only they damaged yourselves,they thought that given money away for camping, they enter heaven!.
Camping,day dreamers,and silent hopers like you!!! have to live on this earth,and respect each citizen of this country,esspecialy constitutional rights to all citizens without of exceptions
posting on public Forums,is posting thema discussions,not advices against another human beings and their beliefs
sir
be aware? and please do,nt forget Mat 12;36-37
and jesus words not 7 but 77 times

just none of you fit in 1% DESCRIPTION AND HUMBLE LIFE OF JESUS TEACHINGS

“Why do Jw's LIE?”

Since: Oct 09

Me And The Love of My Life,Jay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
Camping have constitutional right! like you do with your babling,
everybody have own free will,and own christian freedom to follow those bablings or not,your bablings or camping bamblings or my,
But your bablings are without of any proof,and your negative opinion about american freedom of speach and worship is wrong and against human rights,
but express own evil advises,using other names based on your narrow opinions around!are also violation of basic rights of citizen of this country!,
not only you,but also con artist Camping
idiots only they damaged yourselves,they thought that given money away for camping, they enter heaven!.
Camping,day dreamers,and silent hopers like you!!! have to live on this earth,and respect each citizen of this country,esspecialy constitutional rights to all citizens without of exceptions
posting on public Forums,is posting thema discussions,not advices against another human beings and their beliefs
sir
be aware? and please do,nt forget Mat 12;36-37
and jesus words not 7 but 77 times
just none of you fit in 1% DESCRIPTION AND HUMBLE LIFE OF JESUS TEACHINGS
I like your Post very much as you have really great points..
However, I think we need to see the frustration w/ others, as even me, i am very ill of this person Claiming falseness w/ his false claims, getting the elderly or others all in fear..
That for sure will not be judged lightly w/God I am sure along w/ other misteachings of other religions..
It gets pretty heated here when others can't express their selves ..So its real nice when we all can say whats on our mind..
Ken

Steinbach, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Wow.

I do appreciate how much work you put into that and I think I am getting the picture and have some way of relating to the issue of the "lottery" for lack of a better description as described by myself.

There really is an art to keeping things simple and I have not perfected it but after scratching my way through that I am going to work on being more succinct and not provide so much additional information.

But thank you.
True witness

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

In order for the warning prophecy to be fulfilled as Jesus gave it, the warning preaching work is mainly done by word of mouth. Door to Door preaching is how Jesus taught it to his followers. Luke 4:43 Matthew 10:14

The Good News of the Kingdom is a two fold message, one, Jesus being King in heaven will restore this earth to a paradise and two, that means the ruler of this world, Satan and all ungodly people will be removed, and a 1000 year long new system will start. Matthew 6:9,10
2 Peter 3:7

Other ways of communication are also used to fulfill the preaching work, and results are being accomplished in all parts of this world today.
Matthew 24:14

Jehovah's witnesses can say the world has been given a thorough witness, but this witnessing work has to meet with Jehovah God's approval. Today, Jesus is shepherding into the fold, people who are meek and teachable. Matthew 5:5 Psalm 37:11

Being a true Christian, one of Jehovah's witnesses does not guarantee you anything, it is your dedication to your vow to know, love and serve Jehovah God with your whole heart, soul and strength. Being obedient to the Law of Christ and loving your brothers as well as your neighbors, in fact even your enemies.
Matthew 22:37

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr bacon hater 51,299
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Pringle fire Chief Aug 21 Jim 1
Pringle vo-tech can save money on heating and c... Aug 17 Jim 1
Attorney General Kane announces Mobile Street C... Aug 10 LongSchlongJuan 8
Police: Baby was in car during drug deal Aug 8 sick of it 1
Review: Parts Auto Jul 31 Spider 1
•••
•••
•••

Dallas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••