Father in murder-suicide had a second...

Father in murder-suicide had a second family, police say

There are 8 comments on the WIS-TV Columbia story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Father in murder-suicide had a second family, police say. In it, WIS-TV Columbia reports that:

The Gaston County father behind a quadruple murder suicide has a second family, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIS-TV Columbia.

Yankee Gone Home

Polkville, NC

#1 Jul 14, 2010
Interacial couples end up like this more then reported. Liberals do not want you to realize just how bad it is. NOTHING GOOD comes out of this kind of relationship. Low class whites must learn the hard way.
Jack Mehauff

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Yankee Gone Home wrote:
Interacial couples end up like this more then reported. Liberals do not want you to realize just how bad it is. NOTHING GOOD comes out of this kind of relationship. Low class whites must learn the hard way.
Sad, but true. There was a similar case in Hickory recently. Inter-racial couple, long history of domestic violence, etc...She's now dead, he's in jail.
Shana

Charlotte, NC

#3 Jul 15, 2010
It has nothing to do with color but just issues within a family and how they choose to deal with things unfortunately it ended badly for them but we as family never thought he would do something like this he loved his family but was in a very depressing place in his life so don't judge till you know what was really going on
white mountain lady

Waterloo, Canada

#4 Jul 15, 2010
You guys sound like a bunch of white trash rednecks. It has nothing to do with them being a inter racial couple. Grow up.
Shana

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jul 15, 2010
white mountain lady wrote:
You guys sound like a bunch of white trash rednecks. It has nothing to do with them being a inter racial couple. Grow up.
Thank you for making that point cuz it has NOTHING to do with it
Preppy Paul

Lincolnton, NC

#6 Jul 20, 2010
white mountain lady-Stay in the woods hillbilly!! People with class do not run with blacks, damn you are low life!!!!!!
Sandy

Lincolnton, NC

#7 Jul 20, 2010
Paul is right!! Most whites that do this have low self esteem, on crack, fat or from a poor background. Real European Americans have pride in their culture and a love for God!!! They would not act like that.
annette

Morganton, NC

#8 Jul 20, 2010
i dont believe in interracial relationships myself. i dont believe there should be children made from these people either. but i do not think that this was the problem nor has it been with others. i believe it is psychotic people out here. i believe some men should never be in a relationship. they become crazy and possesive over there families. and im sorry but if someone in the relationship isnt happy they should be allowed to leave without being threatened,esp. killed.... i had a man that changed the day we got married. become stupid and crazy like that. all i heard was i was his wife, and threats.thank god i got out and moved on without this happening to me and my kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five arrested on felony drug charges May 22 no diver 1
dumpster diving May 22 no diver 4
News Search underway for missing Lincoln County HS s... May 21 Johnny 3
POTUS Trump haters May 20 Will139 2
What does trump mean for America? May 20 Harley riding US ... 6
News Community garden takes root in West Lincoln May 19 turnip 1
News 3 arrested on crack cocaine charges Updated at (Aug '16) May 19 tax payer 2

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages