Teacher taken to Va. on Web sex charges

Teacher taken to Va. on Web sex charges

There are 58 comments on the The Charlotte Observer story from Aug 3, 2006, titled Teacher taken to Va. on Web sex charges. In it, The Charlotte Observer reports that:

A Gaston County teacher charged with Internet sex crimes was taken by police to Virginia, where the charges were filed, on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Charlotte Observer.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justsayin

Charlotte, NC

#41 Jan 23, 2009
Here's a link to the staff list that lists a Jamie Anderson on staff.

http://pages.cms.k12.nc.us/ibcsohs/stafflist....
actually

Midland, NC

#42 Jan 24, 2009
Slander is spoken, libel is written. What this person has committed, at least here, is libel.
Carson

Concord, NC

#43 Jan 24, 2009
You are correct. I knew that after I had posted it but just hadn't reposted the correct term.

Carson
Sasha

Dallas, NC

#44 Jan 25, 2009
MAD AS HELL MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Renter, I read your comment, and from the boasting of the respect that YOU say North Gaston had for Anderson, let me tell you this, I think you may just know Jamie, or might even be Jamie, either way, Shaw, knows Anderson's Reputation, and IF, you are Anderson, I thank you for letting me know where you are, as I will forward the report from the GASTON COUNTY POLICE DEPT. to Olimpic.
You do NOT, need to be in the SYSTEM at ALL!
Why did you leave Cali?
Get some help, ASAP, preferably at the STATE PEN.
I will gladly help you to get there, you can bet on that!
It isn't over Pal!
You cant do nothing but run that mouth just because your daughter flaunts her stuff around dont make anyone a pervert tell ya daughter to put some clothes on
SAY BYE

Simpsonville, SC

#45 Jan 25, 2009
actually wrote:
Slander is spoken, libel is written. What this person has committed, at least here, is libel.
ACTUALLY, you pedophilepieceofshit...and UNFORTUNATELY, for you..The writting is in black and white..right here, in my hands..
Why do you think Shaw..had NO comment????
I'll tell ya..it's because Shaw, is a Good Human Being, UNLIKE YOU..and He knows...
Your baked..
start packing..
BTW..posting fraudlent links, with trojans, and viruses, is another criminal charge...
The Feds, will pin that one on you...to add to the one in the mail..headed to Olympic..with back up MOMS..
SAY BYE

Simpsonville, SC

#46 Jan 25, 2009
Sasha wrote:
<quoted text>You cant do nothing but run that mouth just because your daughter flaunts her stuff around dont make anyone a pervert tell ya daughter to put some clothes on
Try Weight Watchers..
hmmm

Princeton, WV

#47 Jan 25, 2009
Carson wrote:
I forgive him you dont so are we going to get anywhere other than that? No. so whats the discusion?
Carson
Carson.Is this carson G.if so you really shouldn't open up a can of worms.
Carson

Boone, NC

#48 Jan 25, 2009
Nope sure isn't. Sorry.

Carson
apples and oranges

Concord, NC

#49 Jan 26, 2009
What has Carson done to anyone? I thought this was a forum for a discussion about Randy Jennings, not a venting blog. Why take your anger out on innocent others, when you could just go do the proper legal proceedings and handle it behind closed doors. I also find it quite hilarious that people are being called raging pedophiles for posting their honest opinion or pointing out your obvious mistakes. Please get a life and stop taking your anger out on a college kid. Its real easy to be hardcore with a keyboard.

thank you
Answer Man

Charlotte, NC

#50 Jan 26, 2009
apples and oranges wrote:
What has Carson done to anyone? I thought this was a forum for a discussion about Randy Jennings, not a venting blog. Why take your anger out on innocent others, when you could just go do the proper legal proceedings and handle it behind closed doors. I also find it quite hilarious that people are being called raging pedophiles for posting their honest opinion or pointing out your obvious mistakes. Please get a life and stop taking your anger out on a college kid. Its real easy to be hardcore with a keyboard.
thank you
College kid? I always wonder why the news calls an 18-year-old who is a victim a "kid" and if that same 18-year-old commits a crime then he becomes a "man". Obviously, you think this Carson man is a victim.

Carson, good luck with your libel suit.
Carson

Boone, NC

#51 Jan 26, 2009
Why would I waste time filing a libel suit. If people on here want to say I'm something I'm not then let them do it I really don't care but I do think it is wrong for a person to start accusing someone of being the person that took inappropriate actions on their child when they have no proof. If you have proof then this isn't the place to say what you are or aren't going to do. I know who I am so having others try and tell me doesn't bother me I know they are wrong and thats all I need to know.

Carson
renter

Monroe, NC

#52 Jan 26, 2009
What are you ranting about !!!
You couldn't find info & I was trying to help YOU.
I am not JA and don't know JA.
If you would settle down & READ THE ARTICLE you would see that JA said he received "a great deal of respect"

My comment was sarcasm. Sorry if that's beyond your grasp.

I now see why I normally avoid these sites
MAD AS HELL MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Renter, I read your comment, and from the boasting of the respect that YOU say North Gaston had for Anderson, let me tell you this, I think you may just know Jamie, or might even be Jamie, either way, Shaw, knows Anderson's Reputation, and IF, you are Anderson, I thank you for letting me know where you are, as I will forward the report from the GASTON COUNTY POLICE DEPT. to Olimpic.
You do NOT, need to be in the SYSTEM at ALL!
Why did you leave Cali?
Get some help, ASAP, preferably at the STATE PEN.
I will gladly help you to get there, you can bet on that!
It isn't over Pal!
renter

Monroe, NC

#53 Jan 26, 2009
just trying to help a mother out!!
ha ha
apples and oranges

Concord, NC

#54 Jan 26, 2009
Wow, I apologize t anyone who read my last comment and thought all I was doing was defending this manchild or whatever you would like to call him. The whole point of my statement was to point out the child-like bickering by others. Again sarcasam is not very well accepted on this site. It might be because half of those who make outragous accusations that have no base in truth are on a third grade reading level.
Carson

Boone, NC

#55 Jan 26, 2009
I enjoy reading what others say it is somewhat entertaining.

Carson
renter

Monroe, NC

#56 Jan 27, 2009
My comments were directed at Mad as Hell Mom who accused me of being some sort of child molester because I posted what should be helpful info for her on a blog site.
Ridiculous.
apples and oranges wrote:
Wow, I apologize t anyone who read my last comment and thought all I was doing was defending this manchild or whatever you would like to call him. The whole point of my statement was to point out the child-like bickering by others. Again sarcasam is not very well accepted on this site. It might be because half of those who make outragous accusations that have no base in truth are on a third grade reading level.
apples and oranges

Concord, NC

#57 Jan 27, 2009
My comment was directed to dumb as hell mom, oh i mean mad as hell mom, not you mr.renter
MADAsHellMOM

Simpsonville, SC

#58 Feb 15, 2009
renter wrote:
My comments were directed at Mad as Hell Mom who accused me of being some sort of child molester because I posted what should be helpful info for her on a blog site.
Ridiculous.
<quoted text>
I want to apoligize, to you for assumimg you were Jamie.I have no excuse, other than Anger,over the fact that Jamie is still around young and Vulnerable Teenage Girls who may NOT escape his ploys. When I first saw the article about the Teacher who was taken from Va.,It lit a flame inside me, because I know what my daughter still feels about the sexual MIS conduct,Anderson felt He could get away with.
I am Sorry, and I want to Thank-You for the info on Jamie Anderson, as I have taken all reports from The police Dept, over to Olympic, and the issue is to be investigated by internal affairs.
Without your help, I may have never found Him.
Again, My apologies...
Sincerely,
The Mother Of A Daughter who was victimized by A coach Named Jamie Anderson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Threat of closures looms over Bi-Lo stores in G... 11 hr longtimebilo 2
Brent Heavner- where is he? 16 hr DumbandDumiest 95
News Silver Alert issued for man with autism who wal... 20 hr updated 3
Sheriff Election part 2 Thu Todd 25
News Poker Run to aid burn victims (Jul '09) Thu Say whatttttt 7
Shane Cauthen Feb 19 tammie barra 12
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) Feb 18 Sydney 24

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages