Two accused of beating man, taking hi...

Two accused of beating man, taking his rods and reels

There are 8 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Aug 29, 2008, titled Two accused of beating man, taking his rods and reels. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

A man and woman allegedly used a bat and a metal fireplace shovel to assault a man and steal two fishing rods and reels valued at $250, according to arrest warrants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

PistolPackinPete

Hawkins, TX

#1 Aug 29, 2008
Thats why the guy should have had a 44 Colt Navy to put on there asss and help them get there live straght!!!! "smile"
James

Concord, NC

#2 Aug 29, 2008
What a-holes!!!!!!
Queen Bitch

Rockingham, NC

#3 Aug 31, 2008
Crack addicts...hang em high at the town square!
TonyMo

Alviso, CA

#4 Sep 3, 2008
Queen Bitch wrote:
Crack addicts...hang em high at the town square!
Where is the town square that carries out these hangings? I would like to go there! Maybe they will hang some rednecks and bigots too!! They're worse than crack addicts you know. LOL!!!
Josi Wales

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2008
If they are black then hang them publicly on a Saturday, and hang Tony Mo along with them as a curt lesson to stupidity. Hope you have a gun Tone for when it happens to you!
TonyMO

Alviso, CA

#6 Sep 5, 2008
Josi Wales wrote:
If they are black then hang them publicly on a Saturday, and hang Tony Mo along with them as a curt lesson to stupidity. Hope you have a gun Tone for when it happens to you!
Oh yeah Outlaw! Got one just for you Josi. I mean Clint, I mean LOSER! LOL!!
TonyMo

Alviso, CA

#7 Sep 5, 2008
You are probably the one who tried to hijack my name too. Who's the stupid one here Josi? Funny how that works when the person calling the name is usually implicating themselves.
not surprised

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 13, 2010
Sounds Its worse than ever there, not sorry I moved to bumf&*k no where.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff's office says break-in suspect left wal... Sun Truth Hurts 4
do married women like to cheat? (Jul '08) Jun 19 Bigsnake 359
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Jun 7 FDG 102
News Gaston County teacher accused of soliciting min... May 30 Bard De Belmont 2
News Is Gaston land still over-valued? May '15 High Pitch 2
ro's bbq slaw recipe (May '09) May '15 whitwolf9877 84
News Alleged prostitutes, john arrested when motel r... (Oct '09) May '15 jon 6
More from around the web

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages