Animal shelter criticism likely to pr...

Animal shelter criticism likely to provoke changes

There are 2 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Animal shelter criticism likely to provoke changes. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

About 50 people flooded a Gaston County commissioners meeting Thursday night to protest problems they believe are rampant at the antiquated animal shelter in Dallas.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

dogsbetterthanpe ople

Gastonia, NC

#1 Sep 20, 2010
When when when will something be done about the way Horton runs the animal"shelter"????? ?????
What must we do to actually get change out there???????? Year in and year out the same old story, nothing changes!!!!! Please can't the county do something other than talk???????
Cow Bell

Charlotte, NC

#2 Sep 20, 2010
dogsbetterthanpeople wrote:
When when when will something be done about the way Horton runs the animal"shelter"????? ?????
What must we do to actually get change out there???????? Year in and year out the same old story, nothing changes!!!!! Please can't the county do something other than talk???????
I agree 100%, they have no respect for people or their pets. When you personally know of several cases where this has happened then you know the problem is widespread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Selling Nudes? (Mar '17) Fri Hardcider 17
Lincoln Co., NC- 6 arrested Thu Speakingtruth 6
sex in gastonia (Sep '13) Sep 20 JaydaDin 17
dr who prescribes pain medication for chronic m... (Jul '13) Sep 18 healllll 21
Kelby Costner sings on Morning Break Sep 18 Go Kelby 1
News Bruno Sep 17 poster 1
News Last Place on Earth closing Sep 17 Talkischeap 11

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance