Review: Coleman Auto Body Repair

Review: Coleman Auto Body Repair

Posted in the Dallas Forum

Lamar Russ

Kannapolis, NC

#1 Nov 3, 2008
I paid coleman over four thousand dollars to repair and paint a vehicle. Less than 6 mos have passed and the paint is blistering up and flaking off. I brought this to the owners (george)attention. george stated this was due to driving the vehicle on the freeway and was normal
I know what you mean

United States

#2 Nov 5, 2008
Ever since Rick sold that place it has gone down hill. I would have a hard time having my last name on the sign out front if I was him. That place is a rip off.
BILL

Kannapolis, NC

#3 Jan 27, 2009
I paid {"George"} Coleman auto body over $6.000.00 dollars to repair my vehicle... needless to say the work they did to my car was about as nice as George's crappy tattoos. The paint 's flaking off and blistering. George was a complete A-HOLE through the entire thing. Now all I have is a junky looking car and a hole in my wallet! GET A SPOON GEORGE! START MUNCHING BUTT ..YOU JERK!
George colemans

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 10, 2009
Hey Lamar why dont you tell everyone the truth!!!! First of all we did not paint your whole vehicle.. Second you seem to leave out the facts that all you wanted was money from the insurance co.. But when they put my name on the check you were screwed. and when I didnt play your game you were pissed off before we even started the repairs. I did end up writing you a check for $ 75.00 refund for a part we did not use.. When you returned the paint was chipping not blistering as you say Lamar Blow Me !!!!!
George colemans

Atlanta, GA

#5 Nov 10, 2009
Hey Bill from Kannapolis and I know what you mean from Gastonia Or should I say Lamar from Charlotte Your so full of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White girls with black men (Feb '14) Thu Hades 42
trucking (Mar '09) Jul 21 Carolinaboy77758 7
News Jonas Brothers patriarch to open Belmont restau... (Sep '15) Jul 20 Misha12 16
Ryan Homes Rosegate Community (Oct '14) Jul 13 Hmm 4
What streets do the hookers hang (Mar '10) Jul 13 Gregory 15
News Crime 15 mins ago 1:11 p.m.Four people charged ... Jul 11 jeepguy027 1
do married women like to cheat? (Jul '08) Jul 10 ChopperGuy99 382

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages