Well-known hot dog seller says she's being evicted

Apr 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gaston Gazette

Wendy Shuler's bright red food cart has long gone hand-in-hand with home improvement, enticing hungry customers at Lowe's with the aroma of all-American hot dogs.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

Since: Jan 12

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

A few random observations about this article:

1. That corporations have 3rd parties manage different people, and vendors and then say "Oh well, that wasn't our decision" is just maddening.

2. That they are cancelling her contract after she called the Health Department is not at all surprising.

3. She really should have taken it up with the Valspar vendor first, then Lowe's mgmt. Jumping straight to County Officials was not too bright.
belmontian

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Observations:

1. Valspar paint is horrible
2. It was probably only a one day promotion - she stepped out of bounds - stupid move.
3. It's a private business - they can what they want to. You don't embarrass a big corporation with one of their primary vendors and expect no repercussions. This lady messed up.
4/ I'm glad Lowes is in Belmont.
lenny

Gastonia, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

I have spanked my monkey to the thought of her on many occasions. I wish that I was the father of her 3 children. That would mean that I porked her at least 3 times. 3 glorious climaxes! Nice!
Smokin Joe

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Don,t buy valspars porch and deck paint. Bunch of garbage. Had Americas Finest from Home Depot last an average of 12 years with no cracking or peeling. Hope this act is enough to show what a mean and spiteful company lowes is. I,ll drive to Gastonia from now on.
valspar contractor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

they make their poison on mallard creek church road.a bunch of lazy assholes comparative to freightliner except Freightliner doesn't poison the environment on average ..I'm also a Lowes contractor.Valspar has their balls in Lowes Corporates mouth.believe this.
On another note hot titts screwed up.she should come get hasty tasty on me..I have a new weiner for her to sample market.
winky dinky dogs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

now daddy knows where he's getting his lunch dogs from n going to homely de pot right after she inspects the sanitization of the weiner whiner stand.and pops them perky prom poms in my face like last summer.
Gaston Gazette

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

1. Left Boob

2. Right Boob

3. Messed with wrong wiener.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dallas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••