do married women like to cheat?
Loyal Democrat

Morganton, NC

#326 Feb 18, 2013
Old Joe is a South Carolina redneck, can't you tell!!!!
Devin

Bevier, MO

#327 Feb 18, 2013
Condoms are better then making a woman pregnant. Or getting an STD. I see no harm in sleeping with another man's wife. If she doesn't get pregnant/STD. Just think of it as drinking a beer with a friend.
Devin

Bevier, MO

#328 Feb 18, 2013
Would any women allow herself to become pregnant just so she could abort?
mrraztaz

Dayton, VA

#329 Feb 20, 2013
yes women cheat m x wife played me like a fool after 17years of being deforse she looked me up we got together i should have known better she was married again iam her 1st x husband she is on number 4 there is proof that women cheat
Truth

Portland, OR

#330 Feb 20, 2013
Over last month I've realized there r more sluts than I could have imagined . It breaks my heart seeing women with kids and husbands who r straight hoes I hope one day I don'tarry one of u sluts
gary

Canada

#331 Mar 6, 2013
Before sleeping aroung ladies, think about far things like STD. Fun is fun is stays within boundry. Rest you all are adults.
Devin

Bevier, MO

#332 Mar 14, 2013
I know a separated woman.(but not divorced) I sure would like to DO!
Choke Out Ted

Morganton, NC

#333 Mar 17, 2013
earnest you are probably already deseased up chimp!!!
Robert

Columbus, IN

#334 Mar 25, 2013
Married Man wrote:
Come on ladies, join in.
Married women are the most passionate women on earth. as long as it is not with their husband.
I always liked dateing married women alot better than single women.
Where do you find these married women?
Devin

Bevier, MO

#335 Mar 27, 2013
I see no harm in a woman enjoying more the one man. If that was a bad thing. Wouldn't it be a bad thing to eat at more then one restaurant?
Lol

Phoenix, AZ

#336 Apr 8, 2013
This one of the reason I won't get married.. Cuz all this shit you ladies are proud of cheating.. Don't get me wrong i am not hating I always say this with out sluts in this world I would not get laid cuz most all girls I fuck are married or have a boyfriend for some reason I get this girls in the club they always make the move on me.. I know there a few good girls out there who ever find them are the lucky s man in the earth peace out.. Like I said without sluts i would not get laid so thank you all sluts love u all
people are dumb

Charlotte, NC

#337 Apr 9, 2013
Women with low moral character cheat. Men with even lower moral character cheat with them.
wise up

Charlotte, NC

#338 Apr 9, 2013
Lol wrote:
This one of the reason I won't get married.. Cuz all this shit you ladies are proud of cheating.. Don't get me wrong i am not hating I always say this with out sluts in this world I would not get laid cuz most all girls I fuck are married or have a boyfriend for some reason I get this girls in the club they always make the move on me.. I know there a few good girls out there who ever find them are the lucky s man in the earth peace out.. Like I said without sluts i would not get laid so thank you all sluts love u all
You find sluts at the club, you find good women in the libary, church or the grocery store.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#339 Apr 9, 2013
people are dumb wrote:
Women with low moral character cheat. Men with even lower moral character cheat with them.
Do "low moral character" and "feel's good".....mean the same thing?
Tony

Duluth, GA

#340 Apr 10, 2013
Tina wrote:
To be desired drives me over the edge. right into the bed, a back seat, under the stars, where ever i can!
Hello wanted to say hi and hopefully chat some
connie

UK

#341 Apr 25, 2013
hello connie.its steve come down to brighton and i will show you a good time
Hell yes I cheated

Hendersonville, NC

#342 Apr 25, 2013
I have caught my husband several times exchanging pics & txts with other women, I have seen with my own eyes, him kissing the neck of another man. I have read emails where he was "single christian dad looking to settle down" when we were already married.. I have seen pics on craigslist where he has solicited men & women.. When I called him out on his bullshit, he swore that he had never cheated and that he needed help because he thought that he did not deserve to be happy. Its been almost 3 years, and he still hasn't reached out for help plus when we do have sex, it takes longer to get me socks off than him.. I do love him, I am not in love with him the way I once was because of all this and now in the process of getting a divorce because I cant live like this no more, so yes, I do go out and get mine... If he cant take care of my needs, someone else will..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#343 Apr 25, 2013
You will survive all the pain and bullsh*t....sometime's what happens down the road, is the good stuff.....maybe he does'nt deserve you?......
Devin

Bevier, MO

#344 May 17, 2013
God told us not to commit adultery. But he had a baby by another man's wife!
jill

Berlin, NJ

#345 May 30, 2013
Getting a little on the side helps our marriage .I have been married 18 years I never mess around with anyone he knows. I travel frequently with my job I need more sex than my husband . I ONLY do it away from home maybe 15-20 times a year . It works for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
west lincoln high school Jun 30 mcaskey16 1
News Sheriff's office says break-in suspect left wal... Jun 28 Truth Hurts 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Jun 7 FDG 102
News Gaston County teacher accused of soliciting min... May '15 Bard De Belmont 2
News Is Gaston land still over-valued? May '15 High Pitch 2
ro's bbq slaw recipe (May '09) May '15 whitwolf9877 84
News Alleged prostitutes, john arrested when motel r... (Oct '09) May '15 jon 6
More from around the web

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages