Woman Struck And Killed By Train In G...

Woman Struck And Killed By Train In Gastonia

There are 5 comments on the Charlotte Channel 9 story from Sep 10, 2008, titled Woman Struck And Killed By Train In Gastonia. In it, Charlotte Channel 9 reports that:

Gaston County Sheriff's Department is investigating a deadly train accident that claimed the life of a woman Tuesday night in Gastonia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charlotte Channel 9.

CCWatson

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 15, 2008
Why are drunk folks drawn to railroad tracks? Thinning of the herd, if you ask me.
SportsNut

Charlotte, NC

#4 Sep 17, 2008
Have any of you ever thought that without the grace of God this could have been you? You have no idea what her life was like or what she has been through. Maybe you should each walk a mile in someone elses shoes before you make comments like that.
G town is Redneck country

Statesville, NC

#5 Sep 17, 2008
G-town = Gaston County
Being an alcoholic or drug addict has to start somewhere and for a reason. Having someone to be unkind to you, push you around, rape you, malest you as a child, or die and leave you alone are just a few reason's that this could happen to someone...
I hope this does not happen to any of you.
Be kind
SportsNut

Charlotte, NC

#7 Sep 18, 2008
Only a true redneck would feel the way that you do....absolutely no compassion at all for someone who is less fortunate. Karma is a beautiful thing, the inability to feel for someone else will probably put you in their shoes one day. Hope people are this kind to you as you have been when you get there.
ba baa

Beckley, WV

#9 Nov 6, 2010
Dumbutt, one day we will all face judgement. I feel sorry for you. You should stand on the tracks with your face to the wind for you are a sorry waste of human skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do married women like to cheat? (Jul '08) Jul 28 trailertrashtruths 361
What streets do the hookers hang (Mar '10) Jul 28 Brownie 13
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lincolnton, NC (Aug '10) Jul 19 Go Blue Forever 105
IQ average (90) For Law Enforcement (Jul '08) Jul 17 Michelle 127
west lincoln high school Jul 6 Wes 2
Fireworks in Ranlo July 4 2015 Jul 5 freespirit 3
News Sheriff's office says break-in suspect left wal... Jun '15 Truth Hurts 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages