Gaston NAACP president seeking answer...

Gaston NAACP president seeking answers in Saturday's fatal police shooting

There are 6 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Jan 26, 2009, titled Gaston NAACP president seeking answers in Saturday's fatal police shooting. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

Clyde Walker fights for the rights of blacks often, but the Gaston County NAACP president never thought that he'd wage a battle about an incident in his neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

Littlebit

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2009
This is bull crap!!! He sold drugs,he beat on women,and he was a theif! Why does it ALWAYS have to be about the color of the skin? This guy was a low-life reguradless.
Just like the KKK

Salisbury, NC

#2 Jan 27, 2009
YEAH and he deserved to get shot in his back!!!!!! You sound like an ass
The Truth

Taylorsville, NC

#3 Jan 27, 2009
He was not shot in his back. He was shot through the chest while he was attempting to get another officers gun. I guess if he would have killed one of the officers then it would have been ok with you.
Littlebit

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2009
No he wasn't shot in the back! If you were paying attention instead of tring to make a mountain out of a mole hill then maybe you would have known this.And if you want to call me an ass for saying what I did then that's okay,because we all know that the truth sometimes hurts.And if you can't handle it then that's too bad!I work in Dallas and I appericate the PD for tring to make the streets alittle safer for the children to play and for me to work without worring about self-centered people putting my life in harms way.Sad situation indeed but lets not forget these men put their lives on the line EVERYDAY!!
WHOA

Salisbury, NC

#5 Jan 28, 2009
he was shot in the upper left chest area, tased, pepper-sprayed, and beat with the asp....
Wow next thing you know you'll be saying we need to kill all those N's to make the world a better place....
& what hurts is the racism that occurs in these small towns and the racists that spit propaganda and smile in peoples face while all the while thinking
..the white man is done soooo wrong, we are so superior and the rest of ya'll aren't worthy to be in our presence...
give the SBI a chance to complete the investigation before you ASSume either way
Littlebit

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2009
Well...well I was right about those officers.Seems as though they have been cleared and are back to work.It upsets me that a few people tried to make this about him being a black man.Which in fact that had nothing to do with it. Maybe now the town of Dallas can settle down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five arrested on felony drug charges May 22 no diver 1
dumpster diving May 22 no diver 4
News Search underway for missing Lincoln County HS s... May 21 Johnny 3
POTUS Trump haters May 20 Will139 2
What does trump mean for America? May 20 Harley riding US ... 6
News Community garden takes root in West Lincoln May 19 turnip 1
News 3 arrested on crack cocaine charges Updated at (Aug '16) May 19 tax payer 2

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages