Mitt Romney, Bully
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MsBigDville

Douglasville, GA

#1 May 13, 2012
They came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.

Governor Romney has no memory of participating in these incidents.”

The classic definition of a sociopath is someone who can feel his own pain, but is incapable of feeling another's. Remember how desperately wounded George Bush felt when Kanye West accused him of not caring about black people? And how utterly untouched he appeared to be in the face of 1500+ such black people, dead in New Orleans? Classic sociopath. Mitt Romney suffers from exactly the same pathology - strap the dog on the roof of the car and off you go on your nice vacation. Trim the hair on the "maybe homosexual" because he shouldn't look like that, and off you go to finish your homework. There's a piece missing in Mitt, and it's an essential quality in the man or woman this country needs as its President at this time in our history. We need a Lincoln or a Franklin Roosevelt - someone with not only the necessary talents, skills, capabilities, experience, etc. to lead this nation, but someone who also possesses the capacity for empathy and the moral compass required to understand in which direction we should be headed. Mitt Romney is not the man we need - now or ever - and he would be a total disaster as President of the United States. Vote.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 May 13, 2012
MsBigDville wrote:
They came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.
Governor Romney has no memory of participating in these incidents.”
The classic definition of a sociopath is someone who can feel his own pain, but is incapable of feeling another's. Remember how desperately wounded George Bush felt when Kanye West accused him of not caring about black people? And how utterly untouched he appeared to be in the face of 1500+ such black people, dead in New Orleans? Classic sociopath. Mitt Romney suffers from exactly the same pathology - strap the dog on the roof of the car and off you go on your nice vacation. Trim the hair on the "maybe homosexual" because he shouldn't look like that, and off you go to finish your homework. There's a piece missing in Mitt, and it's an essential quality in the man or woman this country needs as its President at this time in our history. We need a Lincoln or a Franklin Roosevelt - someone with not only the necessary talents, skills, capabilities, experience, etc. to lead this nation, but someone who also possesses the capacity for empathy and the moral compass required to understand in which direction we should be headed. Mitt Romney is not the man we need - now or ever - and he would be a total disaster as President of the United States. Vote.
lol Soooooo, I suppose you think we need four more years of Obama. Sorry, Partner, but I'll take my chances on Romney. I KNOW what Obama is capable of doing(or not doing). NO THANKS.
I guess you can just ignore Obama's past associations, etc. and questionable background. In case you don't remember...Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright, ACORN, etc. Yeah! He's exactly what we need. I can't believe anyone voted for that individual to begin with. Romney's not my first choice, but he IS my choice now. BTW, there is a piece missing from Obama, too. A LOVE FOR THIS COUNTRY AND THE FREEDOM WE ENJOY.

Since: Jul 07

Douglasville

#4 May 13, 2012
MsBigDville wrote:
They came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.
Governor Romney has no memory of participating in these incidents.”
The classic definition of a sociopath is someone who can feel his own pain, but is incapable of feeling another's. Remember how desperately wounded George Bush felt when Kanye West accused him of not caring about black people? And how utterly untouched he appeared to be in the face of 1500+ such black people, dead in New Orleans? Classic sociopath. Mitt Romney suffers from exactly the same pathology - strap the dog on the roof of the car and off you go on your nice vacation. Trim the hair on the "maybe homosexual" because he shouldn't look like that, and off you go to finish your homework. There's a piece missing in Mitt, and it's an essential quality in the man or woman this country needs as its President at this time in our history. We need a Lincoln or a Franklin Roosevelt - someone with not only the necessary talents, skills, capabilities, experience, etc. to lead this nation, but someone who also possesses the capacity for empathy and the moral compass required to understand in which direction we should be headed. Mitt Romney is not the man we need - now or ever - and he would be a total disaster as President of the United States. Vote.
“I’m not her boyfriend!” I shouted. I ran up to Coretta and gave her a slight shove; she staggered back and looked up at me, but still said nothing.“Leave me alone!” I shouted again. And suddenly Coretta was running, faster and faster, until she disappeared from sight. Appreciative laughs rose around me. Then the bell rang, and the teachers appeared to round us back to class.
as read by Barrak Obama from his book, Dreams of My Father...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 May 14, 2012
Watch, Mugsy. The libs will somehow explain that BULLYING away. You know how they thrive on a double standard. Additionally, they have the Ostrich Syndrome.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#6 May 14, 2012
But in their eyes "the Witch deserved it" right?
I mean Romney played a prank on a boy and gave fido a convertible ride and that's a lot worse than shoving a woman, doing cocaine, and eating fido. Right?
Joe Yule Jr

Atlanta, GA

#7 May 14, 2012
Villa Rica Chick wrote:
But in their eyes "the Witch deserved it" right?
I mean Romney played a prank on a boy and gave fido a convertible ride and that's a lot worse than shoving a woman, doing cocaine, and eating fido. Right?
Yes. Maybe.

IF Mitt did those things in school (and then conveniently forgot) and you match that with the 'dog incident' and, perhaps, Bain's business model of leverage buyouts and lay offs, you COULD paint an almost sociopathic picture of Mitt. Certainly could make a strong case for Mitt being disconnected (he DOES have an issue relating to the 'common man') but I would think if the school story is true there'd be more similar stories that should emerge. Someone who bullies schoolmates and thinks nothing of strapping a sick dog to a car roof wouldn't stop there.

But, to your question, my answer is yes. Shoving a girl in middle school is a bit different than pinning someone down to forcibly cut their hair or locking someone in a closet.

Since: Jul 07

Douglasville

#8 May 14, 2012
Joe Yule Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Maybe.
IF Mitt did those things in school (and then conveniently forgot) and you match that with the 'dog incident' and, perhaps, Bain's business model of leverage buyouts and lay offs, you COULD paint an almost sociopathic picture of Mitt. Certainly could make a strong case for Mitt being disconnected (he DOES have an issue relating to the 'common man') but I would think if the school story is true there'd be more similar stories that should emerge. Someone who bullies schoolmates and thinks nothing of strapping a sick dog to a car roof wouldn't stop there.
But, to your question, my answer is yes. Shoving a girl in middle school is a bit different than pinning someone down to forcibly cut their hair or locking someone in a closet.
REALLY REALLY...GIVE ME A BREAK. First of all it was 46 years ago, times where different. The sister of the man that was harrassed is mad because they did not even get the story straight, second they did not want their brother (who is dead now by the way) used as political bull. This is another way the the campaign has tried to sidetrack Obama's record trying to keep us all off subject of jobs, economy and what a dismal job this man has done!
Joe Yule Jr

Atlanta, GA

#9 May 14, 2012
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY REALLY...GIVE ME A BREAK. First of all it was 46 years ago, times where different. The sister of the man that was harrassed is mad because they did not even get the story straight, second they did not want their brother (who is dead now by the way) used as political bull. This is another way the the campaign has tried to sidetrack Obama's record trying to keep us all off subject of jobs, economy and what a dismal job this man has done!
Did you see the 'ifs' in there? I'm not saying I buy it, either.

I think we've all done something in our teens that we wouldn't be particularly proud of. We learn, we move on, we become better people, for the most part. The question is, IF this is true, has Romney really moved on? Let's see if anything else comes forward.(I'm thinking it would have already by now though...)

As far as Obama's record goes, I'd say BOTH parties have failed us. Bush put our economy (or allowed or aided) to go to the toilet and Obama has failed to fish it out. Pretty good reason not to vote for either of them!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 May 14, 2012
Additionally, Obama has not only NOT pulled our economy out of the toilet, he has made it much worse. Let's be honest here. The additional debt.(Can you spend your way OUT of debt?) Over 2,000,000 MORE people out of work than when he took office. All the money for shovel ready jobs that weren't there and he handled that with a smirk.
Applying your reasoning to Romney, then why can't we say, once a socialist , always a socialist when we refer to Obama? If we consider his associations YEARS ago, I believe that is what those who voted for him should have considered. His actions thus far seem to point to that. For example: redistribution of wealth, socialized medicine, dismantleing of capitalism(he LOVES those unions).
As far as Obama's record, it's dismal at best. He certainly can't campaign on it, SO he and his minions are using whatever they can to divert attention from it. Look at the money Obama is raising and then look at what his Camp is doing to discredit Romney's supporters. You won't hear about it from the mainstream media. Check out the Wall Street Journal. Obama is the dirtiest, most evil and calculating politician I have ever seen. He has an agenda in regard to this country and he'll stop at nothing to accomplish that. Those who vote for him are part of it.
But but but

Douglasville, GA

#11 May 14, 2012
Barry admits to shoving a girl on the playground when he was younger. OMG...I bet that means he beats his wife!!!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12 May 14, 2012
Yep! Knew a lib would excuse him. So predictible. lol

Since: Jul 07

Douglasville

#13 May 14, 2012
But but but wrote:
Barry admits to shoving a girl on the playground when he was younger. OMG...I bet that means he beats his wife!!!
and this is the problem with extremist, just showing that we all have things in the past that we aren't that proud of. The things we should be looking at is the economy, jobs and how much this President and his wife has spent on their vacations, their personal lives and the problems that they have brought forth on this country. Stay on topic, stop bringing up things that are not.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 May 14, 2012
But but but wrote:
Barry admits to shoving a girl on the playground when he was younger. OMG...I bet that means he beats his wife!!!
Brings to mind the Obama's attending Rev. Wright's services for 20 years and Barry saying he didn't realize Rev. Wright was preaching hate. lol Kinda brings tears to your eyes, doesn't it? rotfl
Joe Yule Jr

Atlanta, GA

#16 May 14, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brings to mind the Obama's attending Rev. Wright's services for 20 years and Barry saying he didn't realize Rev. Wright was preaching hate. lol Kinda brings tears to your eyes, doesn't it? rotfl
Either we look the other way for both of 'em or neither of 'em, right?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17 May 14, 2012
Joe Yule Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Either we look the other way for both of 'em or neither of 'em, right?
Absolutely! That's ALL I'm asking of the media. Level playing field. Will NEVER happen.
Joe Yule Jr

Atlanta, GA

#18 May 14, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! That's ALL I'm asking of the media. Level playing field. Will NEVER happen.
If you watch equal doses of Fox and CNN you just about have that level field. Anyone objective enough with their news sources should be able to accomplish it, too.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 May 14, 2012
Joe Yule Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
If you watch equal doses of Fox and CNN you just about have that level field. Anyone objective enough with their news sources should be able to accomplish it, too.
Well, perhaps. I would appreciate the local and national news reporters presenting both sides. i.e. WSB, ABC, WAGA, FOX 5, WXIA, CBS, WGCL, NBC.
I don't think the majority of people will bother checking two news sources and drawing a conclusion. jmho I think you know exactly what I mean.
Joe Yule Jr

Atlanta, GA

#20 May 14, 2012
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, perhaps. I would appreciate the local and national news reporters presenting both sides. i.e. WSB, ABC, WAGA, FOX 5, WXIA, CBS, WGCL, NBC.
I don't think the majority of people will bother checking two news sources and drawing a conclusion. jmho I think you know exactly what I mean.
Actually, I think you have about zero room to complain there!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/11/c...

Too lazy to do the math but it looks like Fox News just about balances out all the left leaning stations.

We've argued before though about presenting both sides. Fox News would NEVER do that. Ever. CNN at least pays it some lip service. Probably why their numbers are slipping though - the American public doesn't really want to hear both sides, I'm guessing. Having to come up with our own positions on the facts is too tedious for us.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 May 14, 2012
Joe Yule Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think you have about zero room to complain there!
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/11/c...
Too lazy to do the math but it looks like Fox News just about balances out all the left leaning stations.
We've argued before though about presenting both sides. Fox News would NEVER do that. Ever. CNN at least pays it some lip service. Probably why their numbers are slipping though - the American public doesn't really want to hear both sides, I'm guessing. Having to come up with our own positions on the facts is too tedious for us.
I have plently of room to argue. It's truly no secret how the mainstream media leans. Give me a break.
Fox News almost ALWAYS has a radical left wing liberal on their panels when they have discussions. Always.
CNN used to be as left wing as all of the others. It HAS, however, gotten better in the last few years. You can slam FOX all you want, however, they WILL break the stories that the others won't because of the damage to the left they might cause. Remember ACORN? Fox was first and the others waited until they just couldn't wait any longer before they would even mention it. I can't believe you even defend the mainstream media regardless of which side of the isle you are on. There has NEVER been a level playing field. The media got Obama elected and anyone who denies that is not being honest.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#22 May 14, 2012
Joe Yule Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think you have about zero room to complain there!
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/05/11/c...
Too lazy to do the math but it looks like Fox News just about balances out all the left leaning stations.
We've argued before though about presenting both sides. Fox News would NEVER do that. Ever. CNN at least pays it some lip service. Probably why their numbers are slipping though - the American public doesn't really want to hear both sides, I'm guessing. Having to come up with our own positions on the facts is too tedious for us.
BTW, wanna know WHY Fox outranks the others by such a HUGE margin? Because although there is definitely a major right slant, it reports ALL the stories plus they include left wingers to refute. How many of the left wing stations actually have right wingers on staff to present the "other" side?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bathroom Preference 2 hr Kidstone 1
Review: One Eyed Willy's Bar & Grill (Mar '09) 2 hr One Eyed Willy 4
Poll Let's take a vote for Douglas County Sheriff 2016 5 hr Raymond 36
No SPLOSH for Foxhole 14 hr Painful 27
Obama Blackmails Public Schools 17 hr jake kesey 20
Clint Payne - PsychoTherapist (Nov '09) Wed jake kesey 156
Douglas Co District Atorney's Wed Colman 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages