frankie

Powder Springs, GA

#1 Dec 8, 2012
I hope Zimmerman gets his payday. The real racist station is NBC. They twisted the 911 tape to make him racist.Liberal media is hurting so they have to go as far as to be controversial to get ratings. Zimmerman is the man. He finally proved how the media is against him. No justice, no peace. Suck NBC dry, they suck.. ha, ha

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#2 Dec 9, 2012
frankie wrote:
I hope Zimmerman gets his payday. The real racist station is NBC. They twisted the 911 tape to make him racist.Liberal media is hurting so they have to go as far as to be controversial to get ratings. Zimmerman is the man. He finally proved how the media is against him. No justice, no peace. Suck NBC dry, they suck.. ha, ha
said the Faux news sheep. You racist neocons love to bleat about the "liberal media", yet out of the other side of your mouth, you brag about Faux news having by far the most followers. So, which is it? If the so-called "liberal media" (aka every news network other than Faux) is so powerful and influential, how can Faux "news" be number 1? Typical Romney-esque flip flopping.

Truth is, the "liberal" media remains the actual news media. Faux News (aka Bulls--t Mountain) is merely the PR wing of the republiKKKan party. Thought everyone knew that by now.
Calling Your Bluff

Irving, TX

#3 Dec 10, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
said the Faux news sheep. You racist neocons love to bleat about the "liberal media", yet out of the other side of your mouth, you brag about Faux news having by far the most followers. So, which is it? If the so-called "liberal media" (aka every news network other than Faux) is so powerful and influential, how can Faux "news" be number 1? Typical Romney-esque flip flopping.
Truth is, the "liberal" media remains the actual news media. Faux News (aka Bulls--t Mountain) is merely the PR wing of the republiKKKan party. Thought everyone knew that by now.
What does your response, have to do with the original post?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC BOE moving principals 31 min Beentheredonethat 14
Panhandling (May '10) 15 hr Billy Mack 5
Why is America the greatest country? (Dec '08) 18 hr Reese Witherspoon 5
I have been promoted (May '14) Thu Elmer 25
Looking for a good Therapist (Jan '14) Apr 22 Earnest T 21
Marriage Counceling in D'ville? Apr 22 Earnest T 7
Judge Osborne (Mar '14) Apr 21 uh huh 2
More from around the web

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE