Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I hope Zimmerman gets his payday. The real racist station is NBC. They twisted the 911 tape to make him racist.Liberal media is hurting so they have to go as far as to be controversial to get ratings. Zimmerman is the man. He finally proved how the media is against him. No justice, no peace. Suck NBC dry, they suck.. ha, ha

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

frankie wrote:
I hope Zimmerman gets his payday. The real racist station is NBC. They twisted the 911 tape to make him racist.Liberal media is hurting so they have to go as far as to be controversial to get ratings. Zimmerman is the man. He finally proved how the media is against him. No justice, no peace. Suck NBC dry, they suck.. ha, ha
said the Faux news sheep. You racist neocons love to bleat about the "liberal media", yet out of the other side of your mouth, you brag about Faux news having by far the most followers. So, which is it? If the so-called "liberal media" (aka every news network other than Faux) is so powerful and influential, how can Faux "news" be number 1? Typical Romney-esque flip flopping.

Truth is, the "liberal" media remains the actual news media. Faux News (aka Bulls--t Mountain) is merely the PR wing of the republiKKKan party. Thought everyone knew that by now.
Calling Your Bluff

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
said the Faux news sheep. You racist neocons love to bleat about the "liberal media", yet out of the other side of your mouth, you brag about Faux news having by far the most followers. So, which is it? If the so-called "liberal media" (aka every news network other than Faux) is so powerful and influential, how can Faux "news" be number 1? Typical Romney-esque flip flopping.
Truth is, the "liberal" media remains the actual news media. Faux News (aka Bulls--t Mountain) is merely the PR wing of the republiKKKan party. Thought everyone knew that by now.
What does your response, have to do with the original post?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dallas Discussions

Search the Dallas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
It's time to clean house... 9 min reality 2
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min Sick Man Freud 47,956
The chief is a COWARD 35 min Rebel 28
Cowards and Liars 52 min Fed up 23
Another officer quit 1 hr ticking bomb 25
Amazon in Douglas county? 1 hr wow 7
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 7 hr marvinstevens 2,040
•••
•••

Dallas News Video

•••
Dallas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dallas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••