Where?
Carrie

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Old mrs winners building in dallas, went today oysters were great
gerre

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Warning. Don't eat here. Lots of money for bargain fish. Paid ten dollars for a skinny piece of grouper, a few greasy fries and soggy slaw. Never again!
Rick

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Better than capt ds
DsA

Dallas, GA

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Shrimp is the real star here; nice size and tastes fresh. Trout is OK. Very reasonable prices.
Lets support these guys

United States

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Great fried shrimp, hand-cut fries, and half-shell oysters! Cole slaw is good too. Where else can you get frog legs in the area? The owner is a nice guy and he says crawdads are gonna be available soon. The fried talapia is very nice, as is the staff. prices are very fair.
NOTE: the distributers he uses are small companies. The product is locally sourced for these distributors which are located in Savannah & Louisiana. Therefore the product may not be consistent from visit to visit. This is not a corporate commercial restaurant (i.e. the one across the street).
Hmmm

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Can't support a business who can't even get a decent health score. My health is important to me!
Steve dickerson

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2013
I saw the health inspection. Looked like a bunch of nitpicky bs. I eat there pretty regular with the guys from work and were not dead yet. Their food is great
Tidwell

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2013
Can someone give more info on this place or a menu i cant find anything on it, is it sit down or what
Jessica

Dallas, GA

#11 Apr 21, 2013
ate there tonight yummyyy
Suzann

Acworth, GA

#12 Apr 26, 2013
We had been eating here since they opened and we loved it but last night we ate from there and they had changed the coating on the fried shrimp and oysters and not only was it not as good but it was spicy without any warning. It was never spicy before and the batter they used to use was much better. The portion size was also much smaller for the corn nuggets too and considering you pay extra to get the corn nuggets instead of fries it was very dissappointing.
Chris

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2013
Not spicy.???
kel

Dallas, GA

#14 May 3, 2013
the shrimp scampi is delicious with fresh garlic and mushrooms! my husband likes the fried shrimp. definitely better then capt d's
LOVE TO EAT

Lithia Springs, GA

#15 May 11, 2013
Carrie wrote:
Anyone been yet
Went to Dallas Seafood today. Food was great, service was great everything looked clean. There were 12 of us. Everything is cooked to order, not a long wait. Everyone was full and happy when we left. We were celebrating Birthdays and Mothers Day. They gave free deserts to Moms and birthday boy. Will go back again.
Chris

Tucker, GA

#16 May 11, 2013
Is it better than captain ds
Chris

Tucker, GA

#17 May 11, 2013
Also what do they have
designbygin

Atlanta, GA

#18 May 12, 2013
Information on Dallas Seafood. I am in no way paid by Mo to tell you my opinions lol he and I are squared up. I figured why not share all I know because if you haven't gone you missing out on good seafood! I Apologize About The Caps, It's Acting Odd As I Type. Anyhow I Recently Did The Menu Up There And That All Came About From My First Visit. The Appearance Of The Menu Almost Turned Me Right Back Out The Door Until My Guy Jason Said To Give It A Chance. So We Did. Now What To Order??? Tilapia... Fried Or Grilled? I Left It To The Chef. It Was Amazing! Mo, Came Out And Greeted Us (Super Nice Guy) And Made Sure We Were Well Taken Care Of. I Had To Stop Once More On The Way Out To Rave About His Food. As We Stood There I Told Him The Appearance Of The Menu Almost Had Me Walk Back Out And I Was So Glad We Hadn't. Next Thing I Know I'm Offering To Do His Menu From Being So Excited About What He Could Do With His Place! The Food Deserved A Menu On The Same Level. I Explained That I Was Slammed With Work But If He Could Work With Me He Wouldn't Regret It. He Gave Me A Chance Just As I Did Him. It Took About A Month But He Was Great To Work With (Sorry About The Typos, Mo:)! He Was Patient And Always Excited. His Staff Were All Extremely Helpful As Well! He Allowed Me To Photograph His Food And Now Has A New Display. The Changes Are Incredible. He Has Built A Dock As A Front Porch Area, And Hand Painted The Boat On The Building. He Has Done A lot And He Has More Great Ideas. He's Aiming For A Sit Down atmosphere, Not A Fast Pace Drive Through. He Serves "Real Meals". Speaking Of Which Do Ask About The Specials Because He Does Do Fresh, So He Had Me Leave Some Things Off The Menu Because They Are Special Orders And He Doesn't Want Anything To Sit. He Is Very Proud Of His food as he should be. I have been "behind the scenes" and it's very clean. He got hit with a lower score over silly things. Heck just ask him. I have been there sitting with Mo in a meeting after they closed and he is strict on cleaning the place. I have been there while many first timers have come through and they all say the same thing "that was great we'll be telling people". He has grown so much just by word of mouth. Now what does that tell you?:)

Anyhow here's what you will find on the menu. Remember fried or grilled... Tilapia, salmon, catfish, trout, flounder, swordfish, whiting, jumbo shrimp (a must!), popcorn shrimp, oysters, wings, dinner salads, jalapeƱo hush puppies! Fried... Okra, green tomatoes, cauliflower, fried pickles too!(my favorite!) chicken tenders, poboys! These are huge and awesome :)(shrimp, fish, chicken), Christina's Peanut Butter Pie, Italian Ice, and much much more! Including frog legs (not my kind of thing).
Anyhow go check it out. Hope this helped. Oh and before I forget Lewis that Tilapia rocked Friday night. Ty!
jean wilson

United States

#19 May 17, 2013
Tidwell wrote:
Can someone give more info on this place or a menu i cant find anything on it, is it sit down or what
da
jean wilson

United States

#20 May 20, 2013
Food is delicious fresh and plenty any seafood UR heart desire they got definitely be back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No SPLOSH for Foxhole 10 hr Douglaskid 25
Clint Payne - PsychoTherapist (Nov '09) 11 hr jake kesey 156
Poll Let's take a vote for Douglas County Sheriff 2016 15 hr take high road 35
Douglas Co District Atorney's 17 hr Colman 16
Womack supporters make me want to vomit... Tue Bill Cosby 5
23yr old girl died at Douglas General Hospital ... (Aug '11) Tue Ada 15
Sound Ordinance in Douglas County (Feb '09) Mon Annoyed 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages