GOP attacks on Susan Rice make for ba...

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#25 Nov 28, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
Seems as some of these small, shallow, weak minded people are extremely jealous of anyone that has worked and has anything to show for it. Too bad that in 4 years they are going to have much less and I intend on having just as much if not more than I have now. My life will be just fine.
yeah, if you can call using the computer at the local library while waiting for the last bus back to the halfway house fine...lol.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26 Nov 29, 2012
So what exactly are racial optics?

Look, Rice is in a job where she is expected to come up with answers. Part of the job is answering quesions from elected officials no matter what color they are.

Those of you who think she should get a pass just beause she's a woman or isn't white need to seek therapy. Those of you racists who keep railing on and on about "old white men" need to ake the f#(k up.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Dahlonega, GA

#27 Nov 29, 2012
Villa Rica Mom wrote:
The Republican Party's desperate, losing efforts to turn the Benghazi incident into a scandal presided over by incompetent black people are as ugly as they are transparent. How many electoral thrashings will it take before the GOP comes to its senses
Are you really that ignorant? Your two posts here alone are enough to prove you as the racist.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#28 Nov 29, 2012
Bigdave1 wrote:
Seems as some of these small, shallow, weak minded people are extremely jealous of anyone that has worked and has anything to show for it. Too bad that in 4 years they are going to have much less and I intend on having just as much if not more than I have now. My life will be just fine.
+1

and torqued (amongst the other silly names) wonders why she gets ignored...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29 Nov 29, 2012
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that ignorant? Your two posts here alone are enough to prove you as the racist.
I think you knew the answer before you asked...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#30 Nov 29, 2012
tellinDaTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Communists keepin' da man down, are they? Pinko leftie press not agreeing with you?
It be enough to be givin' da white man da blooze.
Ba-da-ba-booom
My stocks is fallin'
Ba-da-ba-booom
I cain't get no relief.
Ba-da-ba-booom
Pinko Commies are STEALIN' MY SLEEP..
Oh..Lordy, Lordy, I got them mean ol' stock market blues again..
Ba-da-ba-booom
I normally will not reply directly to a non-registered post but this one I can't pass up.
The first thing is keep your daytime job as a professional propagandist for this administration, as your poetry sucks.
The next thing is that I don't believe that you want to redo this communist thing again do you?
Would you like me to talk about the 200 million people that the communist murdered in the last century?(1900 to 1999)
Would you like me to talk about the communist countries that now imprison its citizens and use them for slave labor?
Would you like to talk about the communist countries that the economy is so bad that the people are starving to death?
Would you like to talk about the great economic success's of former and current communist countries?
Would you like to discuss the Communist Manifesto and what it means?
Pick your poison poet boy.
Don't tell me communism is dead as it seems to be doing just fine especially here in America. So just continue writing your propaganda but don't use anymore of your sucky poetry.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#31 Nov 29, 2012
tellinDaTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot. Kettle. Black.
But we expected that. Due to your incredibly high level of repitition. All your posts are of one or two flavors.
1. Bashing somebody else.
2. Sticking nose up Bill in Dville's butt.
What they NEVER are:
1. Intelligent conversation.
2. Conducive to intelligent conversation
3. Non-confrontational.
4. Something heard somewhere besides Faux News or Bill in D'villes email posts.
And that's all there is to say about that. It's just the way it is.
Slick, are you ok? You seem a little unhinged.
B man is a sissy

Carrollton, GA

#32 Nov 30, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, if you can call using the computer at the local library while waiting for the last bus back to the halfway house fine...lol.
You are the biggest sissy girl I've ever had the misfortune to have to read through in my life. You are the most perpetual government teat-sucking, non-working, whitey-hating, worthless race-baiting, cry-babying, wealth envying, sniveling little troll that I have ever encountered. What do you want the government to do for you boy? Come over to your house and change your diapers? Why don't you get off of your Obama phone, take off your Jordans (courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer), stop waiting by the mailbox for your gubment' check and become a man? You will not be saved by your saviour in the White House. You should get a job, pay for your own education, and quit whining like a little sissy girl. For crying out loud!! Do you EVER stop whining?
DarkMeat

Decatur, GA

#33 Nov 30, 2012
BigDummy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...your poetry sucks......don't use anymore of your sucky poetry.
Everybody is a critic. I'm sorry you're not recovering well from your humorosectomy.
BigDummy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like me to talk about the 200 million people that the communist murdered in the last century?(1900 to 1999)

Would you like me to talk about the communist countries that now imprison its citizens and use them for slave labor?
Yes.
Wondering

Tallapoosa, GA

#34 Nov 30, 2012
Incompetence knows no racial boundary. I have met many whites and blacks who were incompetent. Yes, if she is no doing her job properly then she should have her feet held to the fire as should Hillary but I guess this is sexist sorry but Deal should be held accountable. This makes me anti oh everything no just against incompetent humans
lomow

Douglasville, GA

#35 Nov 30, 2012
Villa Rica Mom wrote:
The Republicans really need to lay off UN Ambassador Susan Rice. The image of a party of angry old white dudes going after an accomplished black woman will not give them the image makeover they need.
Not unlike their outrageous behavior over the past four years—and this election season in particular—the party is guilty of overreach. Despite the thrashing the GOP received on election day, and the lessons they should have learned when President Barack Obama cleaned Romney’s clock, old habits are hard to break.
When liberals have no other argument to make, they scream the race card. It is quite obvious in this comment. Color has nothing to do with ineptude and incompetence!!!!
DarkMeat

Decatur, GA

#36 Nov 30, 2012
lomow wrote:
<quoted text>
When liberals have no other argument to make, they scream the race card. It is quite obvious in this comment. Color has nothing to do with ineptude and incompetence!!!!
Well, who else is supposed to use the race-card? We know there aren't any black Republicans.
Wondering

Tallapoosa, GA

#37 Nov 30, 2012
Really, Condelisa Rice and Colin Powell come to mind quickly.
DarkMeat

Decatur, GA

#38 Nov 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Really, Condelisa Rice and Colin Powell come to mind quickly.
Well, that list just about covers every black Republican vote there was during the Nov 2012 Republican Slaughter - I mean Presidential Campaign. And Dick Cheney threatened to shoot them in the face if they didn't vote the right way.

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#39 Nov 30, 2012
B man is a sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the biggest sissy girl I've ever had the misfortune to have to read through in my life. You are the most perpetual government teat-sucking, non-working, whitey-hating, worthless race-baiting, cry-babying, wealth envying, sniveling little troll that I have ever encountered. What do you want the government to do for you boy? Come over to your house and change your diapers? Why don't you get off of your Obama phone, take off your Jordans (courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer), stop waiting by the mailbox for your gubment' check and become a man? You will not be saved by your saviour in the White House. You should get a job, pay for your own education, and quit whining like a little sissy girl. For crying out loud!! Do you EVER stop whining?
Wow, I guess those govt. meds run out by the end of the month, huh?
lol. But thanks for letting me know I get under your skin.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#40 Nov 30, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad as I get under yours?
Pee Wee

Carrollton, GA

#41 Dec 1, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooohhhh, good comeback, fat boy. I know you are, but what am I?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#42 Dec 1, 2012
DarkMeat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, who else is supposed to use the race-card? We know there aren't any black Republicans.

You mean because any that exist are treated like Uncle Tom's by their own people?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Independent

Atlanta, GA

#43 Dec 1, 2012
Sittin' here watching both sides try to take each other out with the perfect comeback is interesting but get's old after awhile. No wonder this Nation is up S**t Creek.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#44 Dec 1, 2012
DarkMeat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well?
http://www.gop.com/coalition-support/black-re...

You just make it up as you go, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robinson, Miller qualify to challenge Persons f... 10 hr def 1
Chris Wynn the lawyer Tue anon 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Harvey Persons as Mayor? (Nov '14) Aug 31 janice 6
Dr. Pritz and his 10.8% Aug 29 Elmer 9
Relecting Persons guarantees another employee e... Aug 29 lol 5
Bill Wininger on tv commercial Aug 29 time to pray 2
The Hoax / exposure Aug 28 The Exposure 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dallas Mortgages