Chapel Hills Attempted Burgulary

Posted in the Dallas Forum

jake

Douglasville, GA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
There was an attempted break-in last night shortly after 7:00 p.m. The inside dogs scared away the persons trying to break into the back door. The attempted burgulary was in the Waterford Park Section of Chapel Hills Country Club.
jake

Douglasville, GA

#2 Dec 5, 2012
jake wrote:
There was an attempted break-in last night shortly after 7:00 p.m. The inside dogs scared away the persons trying to break into the back door. The attempted burgulary was in the Waterford Park Section of Chapel Hills Country Club.
Another attempted break in, Hamilton dr in the Stewarts Creek section of Chapel Hills. It was around dinner time the night before last.
jamal

Carrollton, GA

#3 Dec 6, 2012
I guess someone has already spent their welfare check and food stamps and needs some christmas money to buy they childrens some santa claus

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Don't worry folks, the new jail will be opening soon enough. Then we'll keep the crooks locked up and the county will get to keep the money. What money? The money comes from artificially expanding the county population. Why would they do that? Why not just let the county grow naturally? Because someone was in a rush to make a lot of money and had the connections needed to bring in a whole bunch of people. And that was made simple when the housing projects started getting torn down in Fulton and Dekalb.

Only a fool thinks that any good comes from packing ghetto losers into a predominantly white county. Instead we see escalating crime and far more murders than this county has seen since the civil war.

Of course, I'm a racist for bringing this up. You leftists are morons and very few of you actually live what you preach for the rest of us. You love bringing ghetto losers here, but you live as far from them as you can get.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
taterhead

Smyrna, GA

#5 Dec 9, 2012
prehaps the county will sign into a law that every household should OWN A FIREARM and be trained how to use it.IF a thug walks in your home, blow him away.A few like this and the crime rate will drop quickly.
exactly

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Dec 9, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
Don't worry folks, the new jail will be opening soon enough. Then we'll keep the crooks locked up and the county will get to keep the money. What money? The money comes from artificially expanding the county population. Why would they do that? Why not just let the county grow naturally? Because someone was in a rush to make a lot of money and had the connections needed to bring in a whole bunch of people. And that was made simple when the housing projects started getting torn down in Fulton and Dekalb.
Only a fool thinks that any good comes from packing ghetto losers into a predominantly white county. Instead we see escalating crime and far more murders than this county has seen since the civil war.
Of course, I'm a racist for bringing this up. You leftists are morons and very few of you actually live what you preach for the rest of us. You love bringing ghetto losers here, but you live as far from them as you can get.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Agreed. People keep saying that its because of the mall...but the crime rate went up when the section 8 started moving into the county. The mall originally was a higher end retail place...but is now just full of stores that cater to the ghetto thugs.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#7 Dec 9, 2012
taterhead wrote:
prehaps the county will sign into a law that every household should OWN A FIREARM and be trained how to use it.IF a thug walks in your home, blow him away.A few like this and the crime rate will drop quickly.
You don't need a new law for this.

“The real B-Man”

Since: Nov 12

Carrollton, GA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
This whole situation is obviously Obama's fault...lol. Grobbbbbbbb.
jake kesey

Douglasville, GA

#9 Dec 10, 2012
B-Man2 wrote:
This whole situation is obviously Obama's fault...lol. Grobbbbbbbb.
It may not be his fault but I can't see how it can get any better with another 4 years.
jake kesey

Douglasville, GA

#10 Dec 10, 2012
taterhead wrote:
Don't worry, this neighborhood is very well armed. If they keep it up, it end badly for some stupid thug.
Jake Kesey

Atlanta, GA

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Another one in Stewarts Creek this morning on Troon. 11am, some thugs broke in with someone home. She locked herself in the bathroom and called 911. That's 3 time in the past 3 weeks in Chapel Hills.

Since: Feb 08

Douglasville, Georgia

#12 Dec 12, 2012
Jake Kesey wrote:
Another one in Stewarts Creek this morning on Troon. 11am, some thugs broke in with someone home. She locked herself in the bathroom and called 911. That's 3 time in the past 3 weeks in Chapel Hills.
I was on Chapel Hill a little after 11 when the place lit up like a blue light special....now I know why. Scary.....
jake kesey

United States

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Number 4:

Home Break-In on Winterview

On Tuesday, 12/11/12 around 10:00 am, someone entered the house through the basement door, which was unlocked. They thought that no one was at home, but their children were upstairs in bed, sick. Their daughter heard someone knock on the door and then heard footsteps downstairs on the main level. She had texted their son in the next bedroom to see if he was at home, which he was, but wasn't downstairs. Evidently, the burglars heard them upstairs and they exited out the basement door with a PlayStation 3. Luckily, the children were not hurt and they left with only a PS3. This has been reported to the police and report filed.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2012
Sounds like they need to get a dog!
Grobbbbbbb

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2012
jake kesey wrote:
Number 4:
Home Break-In on Winterview
On Tuesday, 12/11/12 around 10:00 am, someone entered the house through the basement door, which was unlocked. They thought that no one was at home, but their children were upstairs in bed, sick. Their daughter heard someone knock on the door and then heard footsteps downstairs on the main level. She had texted their son in the next bedroom to see if he was at home, which he was, but wasn't downstairs. Evidently, the burglars heard them upstairs and they exited out the basement door with a PlayStation 3. Luckily, the children were not hurt and they left with only a PS3. This has been reported to the police and report filed.
Do u how old are these kids that were left alone without a parent? And Y they were left home alone?
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#16 Dec 14, 2012
elementaryhistoryteacher wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on Chapel Hill a little after 11 when the place lit up like a blue light special....now I know why. Scary.....
Nothing like violating privacy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douglas County High School 1064 2 hr George Mac 5
Anybody know what is being filimed on hwy 166 n... 3 hr Mr I 1
Heating and A/C repair (Jun '11) 5 hr John Grady 19
Another Murder! 11 hr Yes 5
Douglasville=Homelessville 16 hr General Robert E Lee 16
What is WRONG with Technology in Douglas Co Sch... 18 hr mmm15937 5
$39M Foxhall Conference Center 21 hr really old man 34

Dallas News Video

Dallas Dating
Find my Match