Is North Korea Scaring You?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 Apr 1, 2013
Polemics wrote:
Sure this is serious but the answer is not a blubbering old man so nervous he is about to wet on himself.
Polemics, he's not about to wet himself. He is actually sharing information. If you shut your mind to the possibity, shame on you.

Location hidden

#22 Apr 1, 2013
Barry Goldwater wrote:
If the American public buys this latest BS then they deserve the continued decline they experience.The enemy lies within.
The enemy lies outside AND within. Count on it.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#23 Apr 1, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Polemics, he's not about to wet himself. He is actually sharing information. If you shut your mind to the possibity, shame on you.
I think I understand them Synergy. They are fairly young and have never suffered or really done without. They have never seen the horrors of war and the devastation it brings on the people and their country. They have never seen how mutilated a human body can become. All the things I have told them seem unreal to them and they can't comprehend such a terrible thing happening. They have been been given most everything that they want and are takers and not givers. They can't face reality that something so horrible could happen which would drastically change their lives. They are the ones that actually have fear. They are frightened that I may be telling them the truth and they are afraid of the truth. They should be. Nothing wrong with being afraid.
Like I said before most people don't want to die but there are those that can accept it much better than others.
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

#25 Apr 2, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I became unafraid of death years ago in Vietnam..
Hope you were not one of the baby killers.

Location hidden

#26 Apr 2, 2013
Polemics wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting comment from someone who supports partial birth abortion.

Since: Jul 07

Douglasville

#27 Apr 2, 2013
Korea is a large threat to the US. This mornin it was announced that they are bringing back on line nuclear reactor that can produce enough material to produce at least one bomb a year.

Yes the threat is real, they want to show their power and if they don't set the bomb off their selves, then they could easily sell to our enemies who have the money to get the power to send it to us. We are back in cold war!

Douglasville, GA

#28 Apr 2, 2013
Mugsy wrote:
Korea is a large threat to the US. This mornin it was announced that they are bringing back on line nuclear reactor that can produce enough material to produce at least one bomb a year.
Yes the threat is real, they want to show their power and if they don't set the bomb off their selves, then they could easily sell to our enemies who have the money to get the power to send it to us. We are back in cold war!
That will take months to get restarted and they know that. The truth is that plant produces plutonium, which is much more difficult to produce than uranium. The N. Koreans already have plenty of uranium to make bombs with and are producing more everyday to make more bombs. What I understand is that they do not actually need the plutonium to make their bombs as they can continue making them with the uranium. In fact they just tested a bomb several weeks ago.

Douglasville, GA

#29 Apr 2, 2013
Polemics wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize what a rude, non caring, ignorant, spiteful, hateful person you are? Guess what? Now everyone that reads these Topix forums knows it too.

Location hidden

#30 Apr 2, 2013
After hearing the concerning report about N. Korea's threats on World News Tonight(liberal), I am wondering if you foolish libs are STILL laughing at the possiblity that N. Korea means harm toward us?

Location hidden

#31 Apr 2, 2013
Polemics

Douglasville, GA

#32 Apr 3, 2013
If you “scared” right wingers would just relax and trust Obama you would find your concerns would go away as mine have.
Listen to the messages that come from the White House not those from the republican leaning news media (NBC< CBS< ABC> FOX> CNN).

Location hidden

#33 Apr 3, 2013
Polemics wrote:
If you “scared” right wingers would just relax and trust Obama you would find your concerns would go away as mine have.
Listen to the messages that come from the White House not those from the republican leaning news media (NBC< CBS< ABC> FOX> CNN).
lol There you go again. Good to know you have a sense of humor.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#34 Apr 3, 2013
Polemics wrote:
Yep, Alzheimer's has that impact...

Douglasville, GA

#35 Apr 3, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Alzheimer's has that impact...
Oh, That's what it is. I just thought she might be stupid.

Douglasville, GA

#37 Apr 5, 2013
I am just wondering what happened to all the liberals that were mocking me? They suddenly quit posting as if this post doesn't exist. Could I have been right in my previous statements?
I am not trying to rub their noses in it but telling them to know what they are talking about before they speak and then end up looking like fools.

Location hidden

#38 Apr 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
I am just wondering what happened to all the liberals that were mocking me? They suddenly quit posting as if this post doesn't exist. Could I have been right in my previous statements?
I am not trying to rub their noses in it but telling them to know what they are talking about before they speak and then end up looking like fools.
Go ahead and rub their noses in it. The libs are not here because they are busy playing their fiddles and dancing in the sunshine.

Location hidden

#39 Apr 5, 2013
Saw an interesting movie yesterday, "Olympus Has Fallen".

Interesting plot, considering what's going on now...

Location hidden

#40 Apr 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
Saw an interesting movie yesterday, "Olympus Has Fallen".
Interesting plot, considering what's going on now...
I am going to see that movie tomorrow. I tried last weekend,but it was sold out.

Location hidden

#41 Apr 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to see that movie tomorrow. I tried last weekend,but it was sold out.
We went to an AMC theater nearby around 2ish, there was only 10 people there, including us. Matinees are great!

Douglasville, GA

#42 Apr 5, 2013
What people in this country fail to understand is how little a human life means to the people in power in China and in N.Korea. Years ago a Chinese leader said that if he could kill off 100 million of his people he might be able to feed the rest. The exact number of people I gave is not exact and could be a higher amount but you get the drift.
The Asian people will fight to the death in many cases. Use the Japanese Army in WW2 for example. Look at the Chinese in the Korean War. They would send wave after wave of thousands of men at a time to take an area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopter over D-ville (Mar '11) Fri Tolerman 17
Judge Robert James (Jul '07) Apr 25 Carla 71
Kimberly Kay (Jun '15) Apr 24 J YOU MAMA 39
Jennifer Knight for superior court judge (May '10) Apr 24 Anonymous 375
News Paulding removes security screening for voters (Oct '14) Apr 22 Babypoo 2
WHY DO WHITE WOMEN want to date BLACKS? (Oct '10) Apr 22 Yolerman 252
Amy Rakestraw Helms (Jan '16) Mar '17 reality 4

Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance