does your scammer live at 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas,??

Posted in the Dallas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
david

Carrollton, GA

#1 Dec 14, 2011
check out the many scammers running out of this small apartment in texas.

GOOGLE the address.
108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas,
david

Carrollton, GA

#2 Dec 14, 2011
http://www.plotip.com/ip/84.127.226.150

IP Address: 84.127.226.150
IP LOCATION
IP Address:
84.127.226.150
City:
Palma
State/Region:
Islas Baleares
Country:
Spain
Latitude/Longitude:
39.569°, 2.650°
Time Zone:
Europe/Madrid
Current Time:
12:24 PM on Dec. 14, 2011
HOST DETAILS
IP Address:
84.127.226.150
IP Block Start:
84.127.224.0
IP Block End:
84.127.227.255
Reverse DNS:
84.127.226.150.static.user.ono.com
Host/ISP:
Ono
Domains Hosted on IP 84.127.226.150 (1)
inmosor.com


HOST ANALYSIS:
IP address 84.127.226.150 is located within an IP block ranging from 84.127.224.0 to 84.127.227.255 with CIDR 84.127.224.0/22 and netmask 255.255.252.0. According to a DNS lookup, the host name attributable to this IP is 84.127.226.150.static.user.ono.com . Other information about this IP block suggests that users of 84.127.226.150 are in the vicinity of Palma, Islas Baleares, ES, located at 39.56939° latitude, 2.65024° longitude (indicated on the map to the right), and are users of an ISP called Ono. The time zone from this locale is Europe/Madrid.
We have further analyzed this IP address and found that a domain is mapped to it: inmosor.com . This suggests that the IP address is being used by a server (rather than an end user) to vend web pages or other on-line content.
Ohio Guy

Dayton, OH

#3 Jun 22, 2012
I checked the New Braunsfels tax records. It is a real address. The property is a large public housing complex.

I don't know if this link will work, but here is the tax record:

http://taxweb.co.comal.tx.us/clientdb/Propert...

I wonder if the Housing Authority knows about this...
craig

Painesville, OH

#4 Sep 7, 2012
im going to send the email i got from this goofball and the other one i got from his friend playinmg like hes an fbi agent to the real fbi im going to take down every singkle one of these idots who think they can get away with this crap they pulled the wrtong name this time i plan on destorying there lives for the rest of there lives if you want to help i strongly suggest you contact the fbi where you live
bored monitor

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Sep 7, 2012
craig wrote:
im going to send the email i got from this goofball and the other one i got from his friend playinmg like hes an fbi agent to the real fbi im going to take down every singkle one of these idots who think they can get away with this crap they pulled the wrtong name this time i plan on destorying there lives for the rest of there lives if you want to help i strongly suggest you contact the fbi where you live
In addition, hope you learn how to spell so you don't destroy your life.
wow

Denver, NC

#6 Sep 14, 2012
@ Bored Monitor, i didn't think Craig was in school to have to perform a spell check, he got his point across and that's all that matters. To some people this is serious, you could have kept your sarcastic humor to yourself. #IJS
Samuel

Douglasville, GA

#7 Sep 14, 2012
What is your problem? He is bored.
wow wrote:
@ Bored Monitor, i didn't think Craig was in school to have to perform a spell check, he got his point across and that's all that matters. To some people this is serious, you could have kept your sarcastic humor to yourself.#IJS
wow

Salisbury, NC

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Samuel wrote:
What is your problem? He is bored.
<quoted text>
I'm not going to feed into your comment, it's unnessary.
MrsThurston Hathaway III

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Sep 21, 2012
Hello:
I am devastated by giving these people so much of my money. They said these funds were mine and I sent them money countless times with no compensation whatsoever. Ever since my late husband passed away, I have been promised my money from these folks who refuse to send me the millions of dollars that they promised to and I am very upset over all this.
I am going to send just one more bank check for $45,000 as requested and then that's it!
Has anyone here received their funds as of yet? If so, please tell me how much it cost you before you got it as I have sent more than I can even recall.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Hathaway
SiSi

United States

#10 Sep 23, 2012
MrsThurston Hathaway III wrote:
Hello:
I am devastated by giving these people so much of my money. They said these funds were mine and I sent them money countless times with no compensation whatsoever. Ever since my late husband passed away, I have been promised my money from these folks who refuse to send me the millions of dollars that they promised to and I am very upset over all this.
I am going to send just one more bank check for $45,000 as requested and then that's it!
Has anyone here received their funds as of yet? If so, please tell me how much it cost you before you got it as I have sent more than I can even recall.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Hathaway
You sound like an older woman and I hate that these scammers take advantage of older people. Please do not send them anymore money. They are not going to send you anything.
MrsThurston Hathaway III

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Hello:
Yes, I am an elderly widowed woman and I've unfortunately already sent these people a lot of money. I don't know why they won't give me my money as I've done everything they've asked from me and I just now sent even another bank check to Nigeria and I'm sitting here waiting for their reply.

They did tell me that this time, they will honor my request. I'll keep you all posted as to when I do in fact, get my money!

Mrs. H.
Taigitsune

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Mrs. H, please don't send money to anyone over the internet to folks running this scam. They will never give you what you're expecting.

Your $45K would do much better work for someone young who's trying to get started in life or a charity than lining the pockets of these crooks.
Concerned

San Antonio, TX

#13 Nov 6, 2012
Mrs. H, these people are never going to return your money, no matter how many hoops you jump through at their instruction. That is how they make their money - by getting gullible people to send it to them. Please, please, PLEASE, never send money to someone you have never met, no matter how big of a pay out they promise you or how dire they claim their straits to be. They are filthy scammers who are lower than the lowest pond scum.
Gilligan

Salem, OR

#14 Nov 26, 2012
You know Mrs. Howle, you could make a better investment with the money you are giving out, Just by buying an Island I have recently put up for sale at rock bottom price.
MrsThurston Hathaway III wrote:
Hello:
Yes, I am an elderly widowed woman and I've unfortunately already sent these people a lot of money. I don't know why they won't give me my money as I've done everything they've asked from me and I just now sent even another bank check to Nigeria and I'm sitting here waiting for their reply.
They did tell me that this time, they will honor my request. I'll keep you all posted as to when I do in fact, get my money!
Mrs. H.
sgtevil

Kearny, NJ

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Gilligan wrote:
You know Mrs. Howle, you could make a better investment with the money you are giving out, Just by buying an Island I have recently put up for sale at rock bottom price.
<quoted text>
WOW, I thought I was the ONLY one picking up on that one!!! Good Job little buddy!
Jose Bozzo

Lima, Peru

#17 Jan 23, 2013
Disculpen por escribir en español pero estas personas ya estan por todo lado soy de Peru y me llego el email de una supuesta Sra. Gloria que vive en esa dirección 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, para escribir a un señor Hensley Roselle, a quien le he escrito para que me informe de que se trata, porque supuestamente tengo una compensación de un millo y medio de dolares, voy a seguirles el juego hasta casi el final, veremos que pasa, pero ninguna autoridad dice nada.
L sapps

Carrollton, GA

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Jose Bozzo wrote:
Disculpen por escribir en español pero estas personas ya estan por todo lado soy de Peru y me llego el email de una supuesta Sra. Gloria que vive en esa dirección 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, para escribir a un señor Hensley Roselle, a quien le he escrito para que me informe de que se trata, porque supuestamente tengo una compensación de un millo y medio de dolares, voy a seguirles el juego hasta casi el final, veremos que pasa, pero ninguna autoridad dice nada.
yea, I wil get on that right away.whatthe hellever that is.
faustonian

United States

#19 Feb 26, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition, hope you learn how to spell so you don't destroy your life.
.. hahahaaa maybe he was so pissed he couldn't see straight.
Knuckle Busters

Atlanta, GA

#20 Mar 14, 2013
@ Jose Bozzo:

"you know I dont speak Spanish !!!"
Abu Sahib Shabba Skyhook

Atlanta, GA

#21 Mar 14, 2013
All true! I am rich man. All info about fund from Nigeria is true. I posess many fund now, buy three Ferarri, yacht and new girls for fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't Shoot 2 hr shirley 5
time to step down Chris 5 hr 7+6 37
Review: Diamond Traders (Jun '10) 18 hr Raymond 16
Chief Redface no leader Wed dulce mia 20
Review: LT Pool Service Inc (Mar '14) Wed SDANGELO1024 4
Strange noise overhead in Acworth GA (Jan '11) Wed PBrewer 41
Crossroads Church Dec 16 Atheos Aphobos 85

Dallas News Video

Dallas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dallas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dallas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dallas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars
NBC Sports10:54 AM
Weatherspoon predicts a sweep of the "Aints"
Bleacher Report11:59 AM
Jaguars Break Their Underdog Streak