Looking for Luke Macner

Looking for Luke Macner

Posted in the Daleville Forum

Sherry

Puryear, TN

#1 Jan 9, 2009
I am looking for a friend from yester years. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Sherry in Tn
LUKE

Raleigh, NC

#2 Feb 23, 2009
http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/st...
Deputies Say Driver Posed As Officer
Posted Dec 3, 2006 by The Tampa Tribune
Updated Dec 3, 2006 at 02:32 AM
THONOTOSASSA - A man was charged with impersonating an officer after deputies said he followed two people in an old police car Saturday morning.
Luke J. Macner, 49, of Thonotosassa, identified himself as the “law” to two people he had been following. He said it was his job to follow them, according to an arrest affidavit.
Deputies later arrested Macner and found marijuana in the car. He was charged with felony impersonating a law enforcement officer and two misdemeanor drug charges. He was held at the Orient Road Jail late Saturday. Bail was set at $3,000.
LUKES DAUGHTER

Norwalk, CA

#3 Mar 8, 2009
He is most likely in Florida still last time I talked to him. Yeah when I heard about the above stupidity that he did a few years I just laughed because that sounds like the deadbeat who is unfortunately my father. He was working for a car auction down near Tampa if that helps you. I honestly do not know why you would want to find that sorry excuse for a man. I am his daughter that he has not seen in 27 years on his own account. I was the one who had to find him and I wish I never did. If you find him and like what you find then I'm sorry for you.
lukes daughter

Norwalk, CA

#4 Mar 8, 2009
Sorry you are looking for him I am his daughter and I wish I never knew him. He is a deadbeat that has not tried to see his daughter in 27 years.
Luke

Raleigh, NC

#5 Mar 5, 2010
Is this Luke J Macner that was born and raised in New York Mills, NY? In the Army for a while and injured in a motorcycle accident?

The age is right and the referenced article sounds like something he might do.

If it is the same guy, when he was a teenager he would take school busses from the local high school, drive around the village and pick up friends. At the end of the night take them back and park them. He also took some post office delivery jeeps for joyrides at one point. he was a character.

Is it the same guy? I'm really interested to know.
Some lady

Tampa, FL

#6 Apr 18, 2014
If you google his name there is an article in the local news about him, there are also several addresses listed in one of the top google search results.
KAT

Auburn, WA

#7 Apr 21, 2014
I'm a journalist. I would appreciate contact from you to discuss this, assuming this is the same Luke Macner in the news right now in FL (April 2014). Please contact me, I can leave your name out of it, but I need to verify my information before printing.
lukes daughter wrote:
Sorry you are looking for him I am his daughter and I wish I never knew him. He is a deadbeat that has not tried to see his daughter in 27 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noise ordinance non compliance and enforcement (Jan '07) Jul '17 Miss Manners 16
Shirley Johnston Jul '17 Smedley Forkwart 2
relationships (Jan '15) Apr '17 WikiLeaks Local 4
Looking for old friend 1967 (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pontiac 1
John and Nancy Jenkins (Nov '11) Aug '14 Jim 2
In-home daycare/preschool (Jan '13) Jan '13 srthelen 1
News La Leyenda lives close to name (Mar '11) Nov '12 Anonymous 4

Daleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daleville Mortgages