greenhouse inn
raidergod

Carrollton, GA

#1 Nov 24, 2011
The Greenhouse inn is a real craphole their sheets had bloodstains on them. When we called on are cell phone because the room phone did not work they told my wife to bad there was nothing they could do. When i got there they after i went up there said they did not belive me but would not let us change rooms or give a refund then they said they would have a employee come and look at it. He came agreed there was bloodstains on the sheets he left and came back with one sheet and said the owner would only change the stained one . Needless to say i ate the cost of the room and stayed somewhere else this place should be condemned .
Housekeeper

Fort Rucker, AL

#2 Dec 8, 2011
raidergod wrote:
The Greenhouse inn is a real craphole their sheets had bloodstains on them. When we called on are cell phone because the room phone did not work they told my wife to bad there was nothing they could do. When i got there they after i went up there said they did not belive me but would not let us change rooms or give a refund then they said they would have a employee come and look at it. He came agreed there was bloodstains on the sheets he left and came back with one sheet and said the owner would only change the stained one . Needless to say i ate the cost of the room and stayed somewhere else this place should be condemned .
Please come to the Daleville INN next time! We clean our rooms from top to bottom, every time, and even if our guests stay one night, we change ALL linens. We love our guests, and it shows!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
relationships (Jan '15) Apr '17 WikiLeaks Local 4
Shirley Johnston Mar '17 Smedley Forkwart 1
Looking for old friend 1967 (Jul '16) Jul '16 Pontiac 1
John and Nancy Jenkins (Nov '11) Aug '14 Jim 2
Looking for Luke Macner (Jan '09) Apr '14 KAT 7
In-home daycare/preschool (Jan '13) Jan '13 srthelen 1
News La Leyenda lives close to name (Mar '11) Nov '12 Anonymous 4

Daleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance