New drug testing in Daleville Alabama.

New drug testing in Daleville Alabama.

Posted in the Daleville Forum

Doug Helmer

Enterprise, AL

#1 Oct 29, 2010
The Town of Daleville is under going a new drug testing policy. They have revised it to where all CDL driver's who work for the City. The article said in the Daleville Sun Courier that Daleville has 2 employee's that have CDL'S. The revision is only a small change to the policy from 2006. I feel that all City, County, and State Employee's should be tested rondomly, we the tax payer's are paying their salary. This include's all Govt. Employee's too, Military, Civilian, Congress-Senate Governer,all Public Servant's. All law Enforcement Etc. Etc. I know this doesn't cover all but also Teacher's from daycare all the way to college Proffeser's. There are Loop hole's here people, in fact the Higher up's giving these test also either do drug's or inform their buddy's when there gonna test. their need's to be more strict enforcement on this issue. There are instance's where certain public servant's who partake of using drug's. Son's and Daughter's of Public official's do drug's too, Gov. Jeb Bush's daughter was one of them. Alot of the Big Wig's are as well as public citizen's guilty of this myself included at one time or another. To Protect and To Serve hahaha what a joke, are they high or over the legal limit when they pull us over??? Any way I also think Police Officer's should Blow in the machine and p in a cup before and after they go on duty. My opinion only, later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daleville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Orleans Mayor Sorry for WTC Remark (Aug '06) 3 hr Johnny _The_Spike... 28
Fort Rucker Dec 2 Joe 2
News Mayor of south Alabama town of Webb arrested in... (Nov '14) Nov 29 bugman771205 18
Sammie Littlefield Jr. Nov 18 John Farish 5
News ATTENTION Dale County Residents and Newton Resi... Oct '16 thomasmokr 1
News City councilman, former mayor to face each othe... Oct '16 Sandy Monk 1
News 3 candidates running for mayor of Ozark Aug '16 Andy Gilland 1

Daleville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Daleville Mortgages