Paving decision upsets some Southwest...

Paving decision upsets some Southwest Quadrant neighbors

There are 4 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 16, 2007, titled Paving decision upsets some Southwest Quadrant neighbors. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Southwest Quadrant will have to wait until next year to see roads repaired. The City Council voted 4-2 Tuesday to budget money in 2008 to pave several streets in the Old Town neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

john smith

Sioux City, IA

#1 Aug 16, 2007
and here i always have thought the "southwest quadrant" was merely an extension of lusco's recycle operation. no point in paving those roads anyway. the heavy truck traffic from lusco will just tear them right up again. wait a minute, why not charge lusco a user fee. bet that would help pay for the asphalt.
southside park

Reston, VA

#2 Aug 17, 2007
john smith wrote:
and here i always have thought the "southwest quadrant" was merely an extension of lusco's recycle operation. no point in paving those roads anyway. the heavy truck traffic from lusco will just tear them right up again. wait a minute, why not charge lusco a user fee. bet that would help pay for the asphalt.
"An extension of Lusco's recycle operation?" You obviously know nothing about the Southwest Quad or the fine people that are trying to better their community. Wait, it must not be worth since there are no $200,000 homes nearby. If you had to use these roads everyday, you would understand that they need work and have needed work for a long time. Please, be educated on the matter before you speak. Thanks Mom(Thomasina Anderson) for giving it an effort.
BRAD W

Sun Prairie, WI

#3 Aug 17, 2007
Maybe the person that misappropriated the White River Clean up funds could pay back the money and pave the streets.
Ron Wilson

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2007
Whats New ? Same.... Different Century

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cute Redhead at Masterbrand (Jun '13) Dec 1 Undercover 04 4
Dale Music Thread Nov 16 Musikologist 1
Tiffany blowers (May '17) Aug '17 Lol 2
Does anyone know donya scarpa Jul '17 Bobo 1
Babysitter for summer (Apr '17) Jul '17 Tara 4
wc (Apr '17) Apr '17 frank 3
alex Hutchinson (Oct '12) Apr '17 Menomore75 4

Dale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance