ISP: Teen hurt in wreck near Heritage...

ISP: Teen hurt in wreck near Heritage Hills H. S.

There are 4 comments on the WFIE-TV Evansville story from Feb 24, 2010, titled ISP: Teen hurt in wreck near Heritage Hills H. S.. In it, WFIE-TV Evansville reports that:

A Spencer County teenager is critically injured in a Wednesday morning wreck. It happened around 7:30 on County Road 1600 N. near Heritage Hills High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFIE-TV Evansville.

Jessica

Newburgh, IN

#1 Feb 25, 2010
Teenage In the car wreck was pretty and she didn't need to died. Just take a morment for Danielle Reinke is and goods hands.
unknown

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2010
we all will miss you and forever love yuo danielle!
Audra

United States

#3 Apr 15, 2010
Danielle, me and Hunter love you and will miss you forever. Thanks for taking all of those pics of yourself. If you didn't, there would br nothing to look at at your showing before the funeral. My sis loves you too. In loving memory, RIP Danielle Nicole Reinke! I love you!
Brittany Benningfield

Saint Meinrad, IN

#4 Apr 25, 2010
I miss you so much Danielle. Words cannot explain the hurt everyone is in. At one point in time, your smile had so much pleasure in it and happiness, and now it brings tears to my eyes. I have yet to see you again, but until then...keep those smiles going for our sunshine babe, i love you so much. RIP DNR, <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marla rickenbaugh. 5 hr black toy 4 wf 8
cheater Nov 19 Patty cake 4
Ryan Colton Nov 4 Wondering 1
Morgan Z. Oct '16 Bud 2
Anybody know jerod sims ? (Sep '15) Oct '16 maybe 2
News Early birds: Griffin Bike Park set to open this... Oct '16 John 1
mother of the year (May '16) Sep '16 funny 4

Dale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance