Pan Am garage expected to be ready by...

Pan Am garage expected to be ready by Super Bowl XLVI

There are 7 comments on the WTTV Indianapolis story from Dec 21, 2011, titled Pan Am garage expected to be ready by Super Bowl XLVI. In it, WTTV Indianapolis reports that:

Dali Associates officials announced Wednesday the Pan Am Garage will be in full operation in time for Super Bowl XLVI on February 5. "We have been working to get this done in time for the event that will bring attention from around the world to Indianapolis," said Armand Lasky, managing partner of Dali.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTTV Indianapolis.

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#1 Dec 21, 2011
"Ha, ha!" at all those out of towners who won't know any better until they return to find a metal pancake where their car used to be.

Wonder what parking will cost downtown that weekend?$100/night?$200/night?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 21, 2011
That's if they make it through the Flying Manhole Cover Maze.(Next to the Corn-hole Toss).
To be safe, they might want to detour up to Zionsville where they are going to flood a parking lot to freeze for ice skating. Fun Fun!!
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 21, 2011
I understand that the super Bowl is a really big deal but it is still just another football game that no more than 60000 people can attend.

Less of a big of a deal than the 500 in the sixties.

Any thoughts?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 22, 2011
In my opinion, the best thing about the Super Bowl will be when it is over. The planners have no consideration whatsoever for the people who work downtown. It might be one thing if it was only a couple of days, but they are essentially bisecting the city with the closing of cross traffic across Georgia St. starting Jan. 19.

United States

#5 Mar 23, 2012
imthebaddestbitc h

Richmond, IN

#6 Mar 23, 2012
holyroller wrote:

Richmond, IN

#7 Mar 24, 2012
Get out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jpay send/recieve emails from your loved ones 5 hr Wifie 1
Daniel Mickey 7 hr Tic Tok 1
Tammy Mar 19 Hot 3
Santa Claus Music Thread (Dec '13) Feb 20 Musikologist 10
Medical ofc Feb '18 Gross 2
need advice Feb '18 Kelly 3
Zack Ash (Oct '14) Jan '18 Ewwww 2

Dale Jobs

Personal Finance

Dale Mortgages