Police evacuate residents, man commit...

Police evacuate residents, man commits suicide

There are 1 comment on the Journal Messenger story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Police evacuate residents, man commits suicide. In it, Journal Messenger reports that:

An armed man who held police at bay for more than eight hours shot and killed himself Sunday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Messenger.

Someone that love u

Pasadena, MD

#1 Aug 27, 2009
My heart hurt's today b/c I knew him personally.In the last few year's he had changed within himself.Although he had alot of issues,I still can't believe that he took his own life.I pray for his children, b/c he loved them so much and his children meant the world to him.Although it doesn't make it right to me that he would go that way.God allows us to make our own decision in life,but I never thought that it would end like this. My prayers is for his children and his siblings along with him mom.He don't have to worry anymore or try to pls certain people just to try to make them happy.Only God know and I pray that he made peace with God before this tragedy.Only God can judge him when the time comes for all of us to be judge. I love you Lindale and I pray that I will see you again.U will always be in my heart.I lost a good friend.
Loving you always,
Someone that loved you for u(Pebbs)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dale City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa Brennan (Aug '06) Feb 25 Cynthia Hall 102
News Dumpster Trial Moved (Apr '07) Feb 22 Dod 13
Officers Story Feb '18 overtime 2
No Vaccines (Mar '17) Feb '18 Jonas Salk 2
Review: Dental Spa - Marvette Thomas DDS (May '10) Feb '18 owens 9
News Hospital Havoc: Two Distrubances Lead to Arrest... (Dec '14) Jan '18 spell genious 2
News Independence Day Event Guide 2017 (Jun '17) Jun '17 WCB 1

Dale City Jobs

Personal Finance

Dale City Mortgages